Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (31773 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
This is so sad. In.future would be employees may have to go for psychiatric teat before being employed as.many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Some naija teachers can flog foetus

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by dustydee: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A 1-year- old student of Solid Foundation School has been left brutalized after being flogged by his teacher in Lagos.

According to reports, the teacher, identified as Dorris, has so far been unable to explain what the boy did to justify such brutality.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/teacher-flogs-1-yr-old-boy-in-lagos.html?m=1

Teacher for a one year old? Some parents sef.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifymadu:
That teacher must be a terrible sadists and deserves to be locked up for a very long time. How wicked can a human being be? A one year old baby that doesn't know left from right....
Spank a child and watch how he or she would adjust when a similar incident would warrant flogging. The child would recollect what had happened hence he may not repeat it again
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by emmyxtacy: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
I swear I will knock off that teachers teeth if he or she tries it with my kid
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
I blame the school it self.

They probably made that Dorris lady take care of all those kids all by herself because they are all about cheap labor.

One is a hand full. More that one is hell! You feed them, change their diapers, sing rhymes, wash their food plates, etc. The school even forces the teachers to teach these babies how to write and other ridiculous stuff. WTH?!!!

Yet, these people are underpaid and unappreciated. They even receive insults from the kid's parents over little things.

That is why you hear cases of teachers drugging the little kids so they sleep and not throw tantrums.

Dorris couldn't quit her job so she ran mad.

If you are a new mum, don't take your pre nursery kids to a school where they only have one teacher in the class. 3 is okay.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by ifymadu: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

Spank a child and watch how he or she would adjust when a similar incident would warrant flogging. The child would recollect what had happened hence he may not repeat it again
But this one is too much

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Next level teacher
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Eavy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2019
Honestly, the teacher deserves more than sacking.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2019
dustydee:

Teacher for a one year old? Some parents sef.
That child should be in creche. Do you expect a busy parent to leave their child with a nanny?
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
ifymadu:

But this one is too much
Yeah it is. That teacher should be arrested. With the way things are going the government may be forced to ban flogging
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
To flog 1year old child is not bad at all. just do it small let the child know what he is doing is bad. i do use one of my finger to hit my 10months old bady when he craws to where i told him not to. Believe me, he dont go close to any wire bc he is already awere that is no go area. If you miss a child in the first 3years, you miss him forever. A friend of mine sent me a book on parenting, that book is wonderful.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by dustydee: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
asuustrike1:

That child should be in creche. Do you expect a busy parent to leave their child with a nanny?
But you have carers in creches not teachers.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
dustydee:

But you have carers in creches not teachers.
Many creche still teach their pupils the basics of education. By the time the child is 3 years he or she would catch up.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
To flog 1year old child is not bad at all. just do it small let the child know what he is doing is bad. i do use one of my finger to hit my 10months old bady when he craws to where i told him not to. Believe me, he dont go close to any wire bc he is already awere that is no go area. If you miss a child in the first 3years, you miss him forever. A friend of mine sent me a book on parenting, that book is wonderful.
Yeah but many teachers are transferring their frustration on their pupils

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Abbeyme: 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
Even the parent that dropped the baby for beating should be asked questions.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Amanew(m): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2019
Afonjas and wickedness are like 5 and 6
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by saibuhari(m): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls who knows the address of the school?
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by oge4real(f): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
Liverpoolfc:

A parenting book advised you to hit a 10month old? The author must be a prisoner.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by uuzba(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2019
AlphaStyles:
1Year old pikin abeg watin the pikin wan go learn? brain never reach anywhere u dn put am for sch
Parents actually dump their kids in school and run away to work. Since it is cheaper than leaving the child at home and paying househelp to take care of the child (who may even later kidnap the kid).
Parents are in a tight corner.
Teacher is fraustrated with Nigeria and has no more space in her heart to console babies/children.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2019
beauty7:
Muslim teachers sef

Nigerian Muslims and Christians, are they really different in character and behaviour?
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2019
uuzba:

Parents actually dump their kids in school and run away to work. Since it is cheaper than leaving the child at home and paying househelp to take care of the child (who may even later kidnap the kid).
Parents are in a tight corner.
Teacher is fraustrated with Nigeria and has no more space in her heart to console babies/children.
parents who do that care more abt their job than their offspring 1 year old should be in daycare or toddler class not in school their brains havent developed that much for school activities even the US to start sch u must be above 4 or 5
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by frozen70(f): 1:26am On Mar 16, 2019
The teacher is just being insensitive, what does a one year old infant knows apart from making noise and eating ❓

Most of this kids are sent to school just for them to busy while their mum do other things not as if they know what they are doing in school
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by anthony86(m): 1:47am On Mar 16, 2019
The parents should be arrested for negligence who sends a year old baby to school. Rubbish
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 2:18am On Mar 16, 2019
GloShare:
What's a 1 year old doing in school for God's sake?
That's a very big question, is it that we have to put food the table or mother is watching films or wants time sleep? Little children/toddlers are also suffering from the wicked leadership of Nigerian leaders.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Platony(m): 2:24am On Mar 16, 2019
U can't flog my child dis way without receiving a punch on ur lip!!
angry
1yr old boy??

Na which kind witch b dat. angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Platony(m): 2:30am On Mar 16, 2019
mightyhaze:
Years ago,i withdrew my 2 yr old daughter from a school because i witnessed a teacher flogging a boy in her class.i didt even bother seeing the school authorities.they should have guidelines for teachers for kuds that age. i just made up my mind. how can u be flogging babies? do they even know why you are flogging them?

I use to tell my sons teachers how their HM sometimes flog pupils.

I told one of d teachers dat d day any of my sons will receive such flogging from d HM & got reported to me because I trust my boys, dem must talk. I told her I'll come wit my own cane to flog d hell out of her (The HM).
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by awoluyi(m): 3:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Probably the teacher has not been paid for the past 8 months.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by TinaG(f): 3:52am On Mar 16, 2019
I die with you dear teacher,how can someone do this to such a little kid? Does that kid know anything apart from eating biscuits, sleeping and pooing and that's why they are being payed.i won't take such shit from any idiot.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by fydence: 4:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Oh Lord make teacher nor let person commit murder. God know say I nor go report to Police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi Asks Canadian University To Stop IELTS In Nigeria / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities / Nairalander & His Old Classmates Reunite After Many Years, Hang Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.