Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (31780 Views)

Teacher Flogs David Babadipo, Lagos Pupil, To Death / Unic Vilos Teacher Flogs 2-Year-Old Pupil Who Could Not Recite English Alphabet / Teacher Flogs Student, 12 Strokes, For Not Completing Her Homework (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Spank a child and watch how he or she would adjust when a similar incident would warrant flogging. The child would recollect what had happened hence he may not repeat it again

Senseless talk !!!! I hope a teacher beats your kid this way then make you come nairaland come praise the teacher your moniker suppose be BRAINSTRIKE

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by africanusvu(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A 1-year- old student of Solid Foundation School has been left brutalized after being flogged by his teacher in Lagos.

According to reports, the teacher, identified as Dorris, has so far been unable to explain what the boy did to justify such brutality.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/teacher-flogs-1-yr-old-boy-in-lagos.html?m=1
D
.The parents that sent a yrs old kid to school shld be blamed more
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2019
cococandy:
One year old!

That teacher nanny or baby sister deserves to be put away.

Forever
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Anthonman(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
no body is exception in these country
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by mindurword(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A 1-year- old student of Solid Foundation School has been left brutalized after being flogged by his teacher in Lagos.

According to reports, the teacher, identified as Dorris, has so far been unable to explain what the boy did to justify such brutality.

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/teacher-flogs-1-yr-old-boy-in-lagos.html?m=1

What is one year old child doing in school because of parents pursuing money. Take your child home and look after him or her.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2019
azraeljaheel:

Senseless talk !!!! I hope a teacher beats your kid this way then make you come nairaland come praise the teacher your moniker suppose be BRAINSTRIKE
It seems you are naive or you lack comprehension. Next time ask questions as what way to spank a child instead of carrying your frustration from home to the internet
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2019
oge4real:

A parenting book advised you to hit a 10month old? The author must be a prisoner.
.Children start to learn as early as 6month intrauterine. They understands harsh voice and music. I just practice what i read and discovered it was true and it works. Any time my child of 10months do something that is bad such as defecate without showing any sign, i just use on finger to hit him. If he does what i like, i smile and clap for him. It works. You dont start correcting children at age after the first 3years, you will miss them. Children are new computer with high RAM, ROM and processing speed. Wharever you install in them you get. Your action and inaction are software. But transferring aggression andfrustration to a child is witchcraft. Correct them with love.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by dexterush(f): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2019
When is Teacher Doris funeral
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by dustydee: 10:24am On Mar 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

Many creche still teach their pupils the basics of education. By the time the child is 3 years he or she would catch up.
Catch up with who or what? If they will catch up why teach them at that age? Why not let them grow up?
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2019
dustydee:

Catch up with who or what? If they will catch up why teach them at that age? Why not let them grow up?
They will definitely catch up because they are already exposed. The teacher employs different methods to teach the pupil. Secondly many working class parents prefer they live their kids in creche instead of hiring nanny. Many suggested this method to schools hence different schools adopted it
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by oge4real(f): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
.Children start to learn as early as 6month intrauterine. They understands harsh voice and music. I just practice what i read and discovered it was true and it works. Any time my child of 10months do something that is bad such as defecate without showing any sign, i just use on finger to hit him. If he does what i like, i smile and clap for him. It works. You dont start correcting children at age after the first 3years, you will miss them. Children are new computer with high RAM, ROM and processing speed. Wharever you install in them you get. Your action and inaction are software. But transferring aggression andfrustration to a child is witchcraft. Correct them with love.

Wow. I guess to each their own cos I’m never trying this on any baby.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by UBACHE: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
So Barbaric
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Irenemmeso(f): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Its a pity and its very painful
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by dustydee: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
asuustrike1:

They will definitely catch up because they are already exposed. The teacher employs different methods to teach the pupil. Secondly many working class parents prefer they live their kids in creche instead of hiring nanny. Many suggested this method to schools hence different schools adopted it
You still haven't answered my question - catch up with who or what?
My child goes to a nursery (crèche) and has carers. No academic activities take place, but there are activities to keep them busy.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
dustydee:

You still haven't answered my question - catch up with who or what?
My child goes to a nursery (crèche) and has carers. No academic activities take place, but there are activities to keep them busy.
Academic activity still go on in many creches. This activity keeps them busy . By the time they are of age the things they learnt would be useful. Yes would catch up fast because not all kids enrol for creche. Many parents wait till they are 3 years before enrolling them
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
You are correct
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by justli: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
since is a female teacher, am not surprised.

your head dey there.
most primary school female teachers are feminists who hate on innocent young boys for just no reason. They abuse and rough handle the kids any chance they find. they detest that the male pupils cant be as gentle and coordinated as their female counterpart, hence unleashing of aggression towards innocent boys.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by sanerugwei: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
To flog 1year old child is not bad at all. just do it small let the child know what he is doing is bad. i do use one of my finger to hit my 10months old bady when he craws to where i told him not to. Believe me, he dont go close to any wire bc he is already awere that is no go area. If you miss a child in the first 3years, you miss him forever. A friend of mine sent me a book on parenting, that book is wonderful.

what is the name of the parenting book?

is it an ebook, paste it here let some experts review it?
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by jerryvyne(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
1 year old..are you kidding me?
But then, he should still be at home getting some rudiments from mother..
A KG teacher shouldn't even carry cane.
Re: Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
She must sleep in a police cell, pay for hospital bills and damages and lose her job at the school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities / Lead City University Clinic Welcomes First Ever Baby Since 10 Years Of Opening / Nairalander & His Old Classmates Reunite After Many Years, Hang Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.