Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs (56412 Views)

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin social media has really ruined all our already senseless Nigerian women angry

Check my signature I need Adsense to buy

Like your mom
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by tfash96(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
icebird25:

Oga abeg which kin English be this. ..e pain it... Are you OK
na combo d idiot use(both English n pidgin) make we call am Engligin..The idiot don murder pidgin
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Numlockz: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Some people sha, person dey sell her market and you dey vex, if you don't want to see the breast again, then leave her page.

Live and let's live ooo, as long as she's not disturbing your life, nna let her be.

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ziel20:

You Igbos are clowns. � Wakada proverb is that...? Jeez
Proverbs are not for KIDS.
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Foodforthought: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
It seems Nigeria has an imaginary entertainment industry consisting of Actresses and Singers known only to the so-called bloggers. Because when I hear actresses these days I just wonder. Biko, video vixens cannot be categorized as bloggers na
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Foodforthought: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
It seems Nigeria has an imaginary entertainment industry consisting of Actresses and Singers known only to the so-called bloggers. Because when I hear actresses these days I just wonder. Biko, video vixens cannot be categorized as actresses na
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by PassiveNaira: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Something must make a rapper trend. Someday, when my country is focused on building values, all this distraction won't matter.

Sell your phones, computers, any gadget to me. I will buy it at a good price.Read below...
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by kristo123: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
Our moral compass is shifting for the worse in this country...

Nollywood actors going nude on live stream, Nigerian artists exposing and shaking her boobs or bum bum... wetin I go call am self...

what the hell is going on...
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by DerideGull(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ziel20:

You Igbos are clowns. �
Wakada proverb is that...? Jeez

Your ethnicity is more clownish than Igbo. Only Satan can tell your ethnicity since you are very ashamed of referring to anything about your irrelevant ethnic group.
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Adakintroy: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
See what instagram has turned most girls into.

It's not instagram. Many are on instagram. But they don't misbehave. She is what she is.
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by sexyberry06(f): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
Davash222:
Ugly girls always striving to be relevant since 1519.

Recently, fine girls don dey get brain, na all these ugly girls now dey misbehave.
Fine girls like Etinosa Idemudia? smiley smiley
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Mohdhk(m): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Life is a teacher nothing is static... You either learn the hard way or the easy way las las person go till learn #continuetoshake
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
What are they doing on her page?
Pretentious p0rn addicts.
Always take anything a negroe says like a pinch of salt.
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by classikbill(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:

undecided

She can never stop the sexual display, knowing fully well that some mugus are waiting in her DM. Besides didnt the kardashian billion dollar empire start with sex tapes, or are people like romangoddes and cossy not buying benz and building mansions with mugus money showing this same breasts.

If indecent girls like miakhalifa continues to prosper and marry good rich men while the decent ones remain broke... then its hard to advice the younger generation
. Your head too correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by lereinter(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
in this buhari times

the hussle must take a different dimensions

if a senator sends her 1m for full breast exposure after watching
No be money she make

how many people have bought her cd
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by tonyimadu: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:

undecided

She can never stop the sexual display, knowing fully well that some mugus are waiting in her DM. Besides didnt the kardashian billion dollar empire start with sex tapes, or are people like romangoddes and cossy not buying benz and building mansions with mugus money showing this same breasts.

If indecent girls like miakhalifa continues to prosper and marry good rich men while the decent ones remain broke... then its hard to advice the younger generation
True talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by greypencils: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Funnily enough, this girl is a very smart programmer that finished from the university of Ibadan...I don't know what has entered even the brainy ones. Yesterday it was Etinosa, a graduate of computer science from covenant university, today its this one again. When the smart ones go mad, how are the stupid ones expected to behave?
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
INFORM me when you find a LADY that has sense
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dirty and shameless women everywhere I looo this days,this is way I’m never getting married,just have BMs and put them on child support is the way,this hoes don’t deserve love
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
She beautiful
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Danbets9: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Mike008(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Some Slay Queens are always quick to say 'get the hell off my page" as if dem de pay rent for social media.

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
iammo:

undecided

Seriously, hoes gets the better men than girls with chastity... Mia khalifa, a legendary IndecentStar
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
DerideGull:

Your ethnicity is more clownish than Igbo. Only Satan can tell your ethnicity since you are very ashamed of referring to anything about your irrelevant ethnic group.
For a comment like this... There are two things involved. It's either you don't know the meaning of clown or you are naturally bitter
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by PanickMode(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Next jare angry
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by EbukaHades10(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
icebird25:

Oga abeg which kin English be this. ..e pain it... Are you OK
If u know, u know but as u no know, find somebody wey go ja u.

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by EbukaHades10(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
greypencils:
Funnily enough, this girl is a very smart programmer that finished from the university of Ibadan...I don't know what has entered even the brainy ones. Yesterday it was Etinosa, a graduate of computer science from covenant university, today its this one again. When the smart ones go mad, how are the stupid ones expected to behave?
U no go blame that one from covenant. As them cage them since year 1,she don see chance to show her color.

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by cadre88(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Funny enough, she's a dentist.. She graduated from UI
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
She wants to get popular wrongly!!!

That's why I stopped following her since like two years back now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Tonto Dikeh Hits The Gym In A Stylish Way Weeks After Leaving Kpokpogri: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.