Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs (56411 Views)

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Konquest: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2019
tendingNews:
Nigerian Female Rapper, Cherry who is fond of shaking her boobs up and down whenever she is doing anything, has come under great criticism.

She couldn't bear the criticisms and had to exchange words with her fans.

Cherry shared a video of her washing her bra while singing "All my bras are ballers".

Her fans cautioned her to stop exposing her cleavage and shaking them up and down.

Engrnoah: "I wonder what you will do when ur breast fall,focus on ur rapping skill than you focus on breast shaking ,lady cherry"

Mer_cee_: "Stop forcing urslf sis,u go make d money one day...stop killing ur self pls...u videos don't make sense,sorry to say dis,buh dats d truth."

Cherry fired back at the fans complaining:

"@mer_cee_ can you get the Bleep out of my page... go and advice yourself"

"@kengoldofficialz get out of my page"

Watch the video that got her blasted and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/rapper-cherry-entafield-fights-with-her.html

grin... She wants to trend and blow like
Olamide...
... wink

1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by eepeepook: 10:26pm On Apr 26
Where is she in 2024? Let me find out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Wande Coal Adds Weight, Pot-Belly Visible In New Photo / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.