Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor (48335 Views)

Corps Member Confirmed Dead As Death Toll From Lagos Collapsed Building Rises / Lagos Govt Releases Official Figures Of Persons That Died In Collapsed Building / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by StrikeBack(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2019
femi4:
Grace is not for everyone

Its not what you merit or work for.

If Grace found you, It found you....Qed!
What of those little kids?
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by amaniro: 7:54am On Mar 16, 2019
babae2009:
Which benevolent God? Didn't you read that the headmistress that was shouting JESUS JESUS JESUS ,EVENTUALLY DIED?

People grace is different hun smiley
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
Even to those little kids that can't differentiate their left from their right..
Those little kids that died, are going to where they will be okay forever, and if their parents can see them, they will thank God
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by West2019(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2019
Merciful God ,go and sin no more
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by StrikeBack(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2019
Nurrex:
Those little kids that died, are going to where they will be okay forever, and if their parents can see them, they will thank God

1 Share

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2019
[quote author=StrikeBack post=76699517][/quote]Through he gave us free will, it was also stated in the Qur'an, he sent a prophet Noah to them, to tell them what's coming, the mock, threw stones and hissed at prophet Noah, he gave them free will to die or live, he knows that the large number of unbelievers can harm Noah and believers, and can make beleiver become unbelievers. Message was passed to them, and the chose to die, and they are all in hell fire, the hell fire of Allah is intense, you don't know who might be reading your post, the more people you make to loose faith in God, the more you suffering in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by StrikeBack(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2019
Nurrex:
Through he gave us free will, it was also stated in the Qur'an, he sent a prophet Noah to them, to tell them what's coming, the mock, threw stones and hissed at prophet Noah, he gave them free will to die or live, he knows that the large number of unbelievers can harm Noah and believers, and can make beleiver become unbelievers. Message was passed to them, and the chose to die, and they are all in hell fire, the hell fire of Allah is intense, you don't know who might be reading your post, the more people you make to loose faith in God, the more you suffering in the hereafter.
What if I see you in Jesus Hell fire?
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Dedonrukky: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Thank God for mercy. Serve God while u still have breathe. Tomorrow might b too late.
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by folarinstr: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2019
Pls, what about Baba Ridwan?
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Pgs01: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
Grace Deserted those ones that died.

No it was nt yet ur tym
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
What if I see you in Jesus Hell fire?
No prophet of Allah ever can ever be in Allah's Hell fire and I am on the right path, and the probability of me being in Paradise is higher than yours.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nwaide01: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2019
It's a pity rip to the death and speedy recovery the injured,
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by TEYA: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
OppTudate:
if I where you, I will fast for 40 days 40 nights just to thank God
So that he can finally die. Wicked sombori!

Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
GrĂ¢ce !
Re: How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor by femi4: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
What of those little kids?
Grace doesn't respect gender, age, religion, status

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Damages Her Apartment After Landlord Refused To Refund Her Caution Fee / Cost Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile In Nigeria / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.