Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me (2730 Views)

COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
Anytime she sees me outside, she looks down on me

I wish I could fight back

I used to cry in my room
Didn't know oyibo walls are thin

They warned me and I stopped
Since that day she used too look down on me

No white woman allowed in Nigeria
They are bitchy
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by PenlsCaP: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
This girl needs help , u guys might think it's trolling.
This person behind this moniker is not okay Believe me guys.
And the worst part is she thinks she's very ok

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
Ilamina:

I used to cry in my room

They are bitchy
[/s]

Stop posting rubbish always. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Gospeltruth01: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2019
PenlsCaP:
You’re very right my broda

5 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2019
PenlsCaP:

There is no mental illness in africa

Stop that white man bullshit
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Gospeltruth01: 12:21am On Mar 16, 2019
Ilamina:

I used to cry in my room

They are bitchy
You are sick but you don’t know it. Madness nor dey always start with full swing. Better seek help before it’s too late undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Gospeltruth01: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2019
Ilamina:

There is no mental illness in africa

Stop that white man bullshit
Just listen to yourself undecided What he’s talking about is entirely different from what you seem to be replying to. Shior lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by PenlsCaP: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Just listen to yourself undecided What he’s talking about is entirely different from what you seem to be replying to. Shior lipsrsealed
Something is very wrong with her. sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by pointblank247(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
if you read that lady's other posts you will understand that all is not Well

6 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Flamez01: 10:04am On Mar 16, 2019
She needs someone to beat craze comot for her head.

5 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2019
some people here are mentally sick

2 Likes

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by meobizy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
She sees nothing other than a monkey posing as a human being.
A monkey which should get tied in chains and forced to pick cotton.
A monkey which should join its kind in Africa swinging on trees but instead is looking for her kind to give AIDS.
Lastly...

SPACE FOR SALE!
This is not a drill.
You can advertise anything here.
Hold your 80,000 NGN first.
I accept Western Union transfers, bank transfers, airtime equivalent and bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ilamina:

I used to cry in my room

They are bitchy

Are you in Nigeria. Which country exactly
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
spacofadan:

Are you in Nigeria. Which country exactly

Canada
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
spacofadan:

OK. Wish you well. You should gather your thoughts well before you post them here alright

What's wrong with my post
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
embarassed
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
cry
Re: Why Was This White Woman Looking Down On Me by Ilamina(f): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

/ What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol / Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.