Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! (4332 Views)

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Mobinga: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
This bk/babe don dey vex me.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2010
Quote from googleslut:

bunch of PMSing sissies.

Your mama toto.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2010
@ ju$tca$h

Bk babe is a transgendered. That explains all his confusion about his sex. Nairalands Batty boy-girl.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2010
Plus that googles is very very limited.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^You do realize u keep sounding crazier by the second. . . . . . ?^^^^^^^^

P.S: Did u have a bad ga.y experience in the past? Perhaps, u were molested as a Catholic altar boy by a Priest back in your Ibo village? Or ur Uncle whom u talk about on here all the time, Okonkwo, have a "lil' party" with u from the time u was 5yrs old up until u was 17? I'm just asking cus ur screams on here are only of homos and gays so its either ure secretly one, or, u are angry at them for all the agony they put you thru!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

^^^^You do realize u keep sounding crazier by the second. . . . . . ?^^^^^^^^

P.S: Did u have a bad ga.y experience in the past? Perhaps, u were molested as a Catholic altar boy by a Priest back in your Ibo village? Or your Uncle whom u talk about on here all the time, Okonkwo, have a "lil' party" with u from the time u was 5yrs old up until u was 17? I'm just asking cus your screams on here are only of homos and gays so its either ure secretly one, or, u are angry at them for all the agony they put you thru!
ROTFLMAO. . . . .
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
komando.:

Quote from googleslut:

bunch of PMSing sissies.

Your mama toto.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

is this son of a thousand fathers mad ??

who are you to call my mother ? angry thunder will scatter your balls angry angry

asiwin oshi. . . ko de ni da fun baba e

omo ale. . . stoopid e-diot. . . . berra get some pampers to pack up the shyt coming from your mouth

ovulating transvestite. . . never you in your miserable life mention my mother again

if your mother is useless to your generation mine is very very relevant to this country so mind the way you spew rubbish about her

nasty lowlife with no home training

Satan in his infinite wickedness will hammer your head !!!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
googles:

who are you to call my mother ? angry thunder will scatter your balls angry angry

omo ale. . . stoopid e-diot. . . . berra get some pampers to pack up the shyt coming from your mouth

ovulating transvestite. . . never you in your miserable life mention my mother again

if your mother is useless to your generation mine is very very relevant to this country so mind the way you spew rubbish about her

Just ignore that sick boy that can't even quote properly else he will just infect you with his stup!dity.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
googles:

Why bother with this village idi.ot . He wouldn't know the difference between his left and right hands.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Just ignore that sick boy that can't even quote properly else he will just infect you with his stup!dity.

Aigbofa:

Why bother with this village idi.ot . He wouldn't know the difference between his left and right hands.

I av always kept quiet each time he attacks me. . . as in errtime he cusses me yet i laff it off

but he has overdone it dis time i dont joke with my parents not even over the net

lol. . .reading my post all over i cant believe i typed all of dat,mehn i must have been really pissed grin
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by omojand: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2010
Some threads just don't make sense at all! Hissing in bewilderment and shifting to more sensible threads,
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2010
Stinking Yoruba have overran this thread with their bile.

Always jealous of the Ndi Igbo. No wonder the children of Odua were not blessed with looks like we the children of Eri are!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by seanet03: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

Stinking Yoruba have overran this thread with their bile.

Always jealous of the Ndi Igbo. No wonder the children of Odua were not blessed with looks like we the children of Eri are!
the same Ndigbo that fails to DEFEAT HAUSAS DURING A SIMPLE WAR
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2010
seanet03:

the same Ndigbo that fails to DEFEAT HAUSAS DURING A SIMPLE WAR

No the same Ndi Igbo that fought the radical Hausa, weak Yoruba, the Brits and every other tribe who fought against us.

Something the cowardly Yoruba can only dream of.

So you were saying?
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by seanet03: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

No the same Ndi Igbo that fought the radical Hausa, weak Yoruba, the Brits and every other tribe who fought against us.

Something the cowardly Yoruba can only dream of.

So you were saying?
HOW? by running away to IVORY COAST when the battle seems lost? by looking stupid when OBJ conquers BIAFRA?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
seanet03:

HOW? by running away to IVORY COAST when the battle seems lost? by looking silly when OBJ conquers BIAFRA?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My father did not run. He was in the bush fighting. How about the over 500,000 Yoruba and Hausa soldiers who seen an early grave due to the bravery of Biafran soldiers?

While the Nigerian soldiers only targeted defenseless children and women. Says a lot about who had the moral authority.

*sigh* Yorubas and there false sense of bravado. Bunch of cowards I must say.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2010
IBB annulled an election. . . Yorubas did nothing

Abacha was killing Yorubas like they were cockroaches. . . Yorubas did nothing

Fulani are NOW invading Yorubaland. . . Yorubas are doing nothing.

Speaks volumes of a people. grin
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bgees(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

My father did not run. He was in the bush hiding. How about the over 500,000 Yoruba and Hausa soldiers who seen an early grave due to the bravery of Biafran soldiers?

While the Nigerian soldiers only targeted defenseless children and women. Says a lot about who had the moral authority.

lol!! EzeUche!!!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by seanet03: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

My father did not run. He was in the bush fighting. How about the over 500,000 Yoruba and Hausa soldiers who seen an early grave due to the bravery of Biafran soldiers?

so in ndigbo it is the winner who SURRENDERS, dont ever forget how we pushed you back from ORE down to your hometown, your father was one of the coward who ran away to ivory caost lol
hahahahahah
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by seanet03: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

IBB annulled an election. . . Yorubas did nothing

Abacha was killing Yorubas like they were cockroaches. . . Yorubas did nothing

Fulani are NOW invading Yorubaland. . . Yorubas are doing nothing.

Speaks volumes of a people. grin
fool, why did IBB STEP ASIDE? what did igbos did when IBB send his former assistant PACKING just because of ISLAMIC GROUP IN THE WORLD( KNEW YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE YOU LACK MEMORY UPDATE)
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
seanet03:

so in ndigbo it is the winner who SURRENDERS, dont ever forget how we pushed you back from ORE down to your hometown, your father was one of the coward who ran away to ivory caost lol
hahahahahah

In Ndi Igbo, the winner is the person who SURVIVES to tell the tale. We Igbos are still here. We rebuilt our region. And we are still surpassing you Yorubas so what does that tell you?

Yorubaland cannot even handle a war. You all be fighting amongst yourselves instead of the outside aggressors.

No my father like many other Biafran soldiers were still in the bush ready for a guerrilla war until they were called by their superiors to put down their guns. Nice try you Yoruba bastarrd
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by seanet03: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

In Ndi Igbo, the winner is the person who SURVIVES to tell the tale. We Igbos are still here. We rebuilt our region. And we are still surpassing you Yorubas so what does that tell you?

Yorubaland cannot even handle a war. You all be fighting amongst yourselves instead of the outside aggressors.

No my father like many other Biafran soldiers were still in the bush ready for a guerrilla war until they were called by their superiors to put down their guns. Nice try you Yoruba bastarrd
SEE YOU AFTER MOGRIB PRAYERS
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2010
seanet03:

SEE YOU AFTER MOGRIB PRAYERS

You need prayer. Just know that I will always be [b]SUPERIOR [/b]than you.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
^^^^ Your experience with that expatriate, Irish, Homo Priest musta been traumatizing. . . . .For your info, not every foreigner is gonna try to play "Daddy and Son" with you,so, why the hate?!!?
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
Quote from: seanet03 on Today at 06:09:13 PMHOW? by running away to IVORY COAST when the battle seems lost? by looking silly when OBJ conquers BIAFRA?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the fearlessness of Ndigbo is shown by the war they fought with the British, which was still waging in 1903, long after other tribes were pacified. Ndigbo refused to be pacified.

When indirect rule was introduced all over Nigeria, only the Igbos defeated the British over it. This was when our imortal women of Aba rose in the Aba women's war of 1929. After our women thought the Brits a lesson, they QUICKLY removed the warrant chiefs and stopped taxing us.

@ googleslut, these women, not your usueless mama, are to be respected. eediot.

Fast forward to Biafra, the Igbos fought the world (Great Britain, USSR, Egypt and Nigeria) and it took this combined army 4 long years to defeat the Igbos.

So in the infamous words of the s.hemale, Bk homo, 'the defence rests it's case '.

Plus I would'nt want to make any more serious posts in this trashy thread since that will only elevate the importance of the poster and his minions, in this case the bk's babes (Aigbofag, bluetooth(Black faggy tooth), and the one and only googlyslut. So long suckers.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2010
And his Royal uselessness: the king of fools speaks. . . just dat he is the only one dat can un'stand his own gibberish cheesy
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2010
googles:

And his Royal uselessness: the king of fools speaks. . . just dat he is the only one dat can un'stand his own gibberish cheesy
Ignore him. . .you know he's uncultured.it's a tribe thing.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
googles:

What did you about all that nonsense you be spewing LITTLE girl?

This is not the first time you made stupid statements and I am pretty sure it will not be your last. Stay in the Romance Section where you belong on when I tell u to come here. Understand?
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2010
komando.:

Quote from: seanet03 on Today at 06:09:13 PMHOW? by running away to IVORY COAST when the battle seems lost? by looking silly when OBJ conquers BIAFRA?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the fearlessness of Ndigbo is shown by the war they fought with the British, which was still waging in 1903, long after other tribes were pacified. Ndigbo refused to be pacified.

When indirect rule was introduced all over Nigeria, only the Igbos defeated the British over it. This was when our imortal women of Aba rose in the Aba women's war of 1929. After our women thought the Brits a lesson, they QUICKLY removed the warrant chiefs and stopped taxing us.

@ googleslut, these women, not your usueless mama, are to be respected. eediot.

Fast forward to Biafra, the Igbos fought the world (Great Britain, USSR, Egypt and Nigeria) and it took this combined army 4 long years to defeat the Igbos.

So in the infamous words of the s.hemale, Bk homo, 'the defence rests it's case '.

Plus I would'nt want to make any more serious posts in this trashy thread since that will only elevate the importance of the poster and his minions, in this case the bk's babes (Aigbofag, bluetooth(Black faggy tooth), and the one and only googlyslut. So long suckers.

Double Gbam Gbam!

Ouch!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

What did you about all that nonsense you be spewing LITTLE girl?

This is not the first time you made silly statements and I am pretty sure it will not be your last. Stay in the Romance Section where you belong on when I tell u to come here. Understand?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I always try to avoid you this Old man. . . .cos i dont do all these tribal wars you indulge in

just stay off my path.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2010
googles:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I always try to avoid you this Old man. . . .cos i dont do all these tribal wars you indulge in

just stay off my path.
grin grin grin grin

Well if 22 is old then, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. I know how you Yorubas claim to be respectful of your elders.

Do not act like you do not join in these lil tribal wars.

I'll stay off your path if you stay out of my domain. This is EzeUche's territory. Now back to the Romance Section where you belong. When you get a little older, then you can join in on the discussion.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2010
QUOTE FROM EZEUCHE22:

This is not the first time you made silly statements and I am pretty sure it will not be your last. Stay in the Romance Section where you belong on when I tell u to come here. Understand?

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches 2 New Satellites Into Orbit - GEJ Confirms on NTA / Breakdown Of The 68,833,476 Registered Voters for 2015 general election. / Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.