Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,565 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! (4333 Views)

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2010
P.S: MAKE SURE YALL CLAIM THIS MAN AS IBO THE SAME WAY YALL CLAIMED CHIWETEL EJIOFOR WAS IBO AND NOT NIGERIAN. . . . . . .

ICE: Heroin Smuggled Into US In Books
Man Who Hid Heroin In Books On Run, Say ICE Agents

POSTED: Monday, April 26, 2010
UPDATED: 2:39 pm EDT April 26, 2010
Email
Print

DETROIT -- A man convicted of smuggling high school books filled with more than $150,000 worth of high-grade heroin into Detroit went on the run just days before his sentencing.
Federal agents were led to Roland Uwazurike in 2008 after immigration and custom enforcement officials at a loading dock in Memphis, Tenn., intercepted a shipment of the deadly books, which were headed for Detroit.
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Special Agent Brian Moskowitz said the sellers intentionally choose to package the books in high school texts, such as history and religion books.
"This stuff is poison and to associate it with books that kids use is just incredible," said Moskowitz.
Customs officers ripped apart the books after noticing something suspicious about the bundle.
"This is not one of the books but it's just an example -- it has a certain rigidity to the cover, in this case. In the CBP officer's experience, the cover wasn't as rigid as it should have been," said Moskowitz.
Undercover DEA agents went to deliver the packages of books to Uwazurike's Detroit home, and that's when they arrested him.
He was charged and convicted of drug charges after trying to smuggle more than 2 pounds of heroin into the country, said federal agents.
Uwazurike, who lives on Longacre Street in Northwest Detroit, was last seen in the city in December 2009, just days before his sentencing.
Uwazurike is a Nigerian national and is known on the streets as "King Roland." He is described as black, about 6 feet tall and 240 pounds.
"I have very little doubt that he's continuing to try and do what he did here," said Moskowitz.
Police believe he is still in Detroit. Anyone with information is asked to call the U.S. Marshals Service immediately.
Moskowitz said this case is particularly disturbing because it was hidden in books and targeted for a very specific audience.
"People are doing this for a profit. Smuggling drugs is not a crime of passion; people are doing it because there is money to be made," said Moskowitz.
Moskowitz said heroin especially is becoming more and more popular with teenagers.
A metro Detroit teen, who wanted to be identified only as John said he first tried the powdery substance in high school.
"The first time I did heroin it was free. They gave me two packs and said, 'Hey, try this and if you like it come back tomorrow -- it's only five bucks,'" said John.
Watch: Drugs Found Smuggled In Textbooks

Copyright 2010 by ClickOnDetroit.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be publish

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/23268041/detail.html
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by opuro(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2010
bottom line,
HE IS NIGERIAN
cover your head in shame
which ever tribe you are!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by MetalGong4: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
Another silly thread by the Hispanic dimwit . . . . . . sad sad
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by EzeUche22(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
MetalGong4:

Another silly thread by the Hispanic dimwit . . . . . .  sad sad

Enough calling the nigga a hispanic. This dude be akata of Yoruba origin. Call him akata and the guy goes crazy.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by slap1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
As if Americans give a hoot about our inter-tribal bashing. When Mutallab was caught Al-Qaeda-ing a plane, did the Hausa tribe suffer in isolation? NO! WE, NIGERIANS, PAID FOR IT. So the earlier we stop going for our tribal jugulars, the better for the whole of us.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^

Ndigbo Kwenu! grin
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ OP
Good! You have stepped into the trap.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
Quote from Bk(I hate Igbos) Homo

bk.babe97y: P.S: MAKE SURE YALL CLAIM THIS MAN AS IBO THE SAME WAY YALL CLAIMED CHIWETEL EJIOFOR WAS IBO AND NOT NIGERIAN. . . . . . . ICE: Heroin Smuggled Into US In BooksMan Who Hid Heroin In Books On Run, Say ICE AgentsPOSTED: Monday, April 26, 2010UPDATED: 2:39 pm EDT April 26, 2010EmailPrintDETROIT -- A man convicted of smuggling high school books filled with more than $150,000 worth of high-grade heroin into Detroit went on the run just days before his sentencing.Federal agents were led to Roland Uwazurike in 2008 after immigration and custom enforcement officials at a loading dock in Memphis, Tenn., intercepted a shipment of the deadly books, which were headed for Detroit.US Immigration and Customs Enforcement Special Agent Brian Moskowitz said the sellers intentionally choose to package the books in high school texts, such as history and religion books."This stuff is poison and to associate it with books that kids use is just incredible," said Moskowitz.Customs officers ripped apart the books after noticing something suspicious about the bundle."This is not one of the books but it's just an example -- it has a certain rigidity to the cover, in this case. In the CBP officer's experience, the cover wasn't as rigid as it should have been," said Moskowitz.Undercover DEA agents went to deliver the packages of books to Uwazurike's Detroit home, and that's when they arrested him.He was charged and convicted of drug charges after trying to smuggle more than 2 pounds of heroin into the country, said federal agents.Uwazurike, who lives on Longacre Street in Northwest Detroit, was last seen in the city in December 2009, just days before his sentencing.Uwazurike is a Nigerian national and is known on the streets as "King Roland." He is described as black, about 6 feet tall and 240 pounds."I have very little doubt that he's continuing to try and do what he did here," said Moskowitz.Police believe he is still in Detroit. Anyone with information is asked to call the U.S. Marshals Service immediately.Moskowitz said this case is particularly disturbing because it was hidden in books and targeted for a very specific audience."People are doing this for a profit. Smuggling drugs is not a crime of passion; people are doing it because there is money to be made," said Moskowitz.Moskowitz said heroin especially is becoming more and more popular with teenagers.A metro Detroit teen, who wanted to be identified only as John said he first tried the powdery substance in high school."The first time I did heroin it was free. They gave me two packs and said, 'Hey, try this and if you like it come back tomorrow -- it's only five bucks,'" said John.

Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by slap1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2010
ziddy:

^^

Ndigbo Kwenu! grin
Yaaa!! And another Yaaa!! for the other thread.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
komando.:

@ OP
Good! You have stepped into the trap.

lol.  What trap? this fool, u stil havent killed urself? Read thru your last 250 posts. . . . .  Do now see that ure an nitwit? lol. Damn, why isnt Hitler alive today just cus of the likes of u?!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
EzeUche22:

Enough calling the nigga a hispanic. This dude be akata of Yoruba origin. Call him akata and the guy goes crazy.

Ibo man, u think? lol. Who cares wuteva slangs u man eaters call ur superiors?!? lol
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
Bkhomo,drunk again with his fathers semen, posts ish.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by orangemen: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
is it not better that the igbos are struggling and trying to steal and do bad things outside nigeria and come home with the money to improve this God forsaken country rather than these other tribes that are local thieves who steal from our public funds and send them abroad to improve other people's countries.
look at an elder like bode george, imprisoned at old age. who knows since he has been stealing maybe from his mother's womb. look at the other chimpanzee that has stolen everything from nigeria yet decided to steal his son's wife. who know how long this old man has been in these types of shady deals.
americans can run down two countries for the betterment of their country. a german can destroy the whole world to protect his country. a yorubaman can sale nigeria for selfish reasons just like abiola died to be a president.
no matter how bad the igbos are, they are still the best tribe in nigeria as the other tribes have confirmed themselves worth criminals both alive and in death - find out from the abachas, ibbs, bode, obasanjos annenihs and a long list of others.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by ud4u: 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
Na Ibo man, and what about that? She na only Ibo's dey carry drug for this country?

Some people self tire me
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
Quote from Bkhomo
Lol. Like seriously, I've never met another group of men like the Ibos that feel absolutely comfortable making gay jokes! Like, is it an Ibo thing to be gay? Is that why most of yall catholics? Is that why an Ibo man was involved in the recent homo*se*xual scandal? Yall Ibos disgust me, come out the closet already!

If a group of people constantly are telling you what you are, which is a big homosexual, it means that they are not comfortable with who you are and are telling you that. You are obviously a homo, which can be seen by the name you put, and your constant confusion about wether you are male or female. The Igbos will keep reminding you of this disgraceful orientation you have. Those who have studied you know that when something is affecting you you pretend as if you are laughing when deepdown you are crying. If there is any gay azz in Nairaland it is you and Komando will not relent in reminding you every day on every post until you either:
1. Repent and say sorry to Ndigbo about all the insults you have hauled against 40 million of us.
2. Change your posting topics.

Or
3. Leave Nairaland, which you described as thirdworld and go somewhere else.
Forty million people and their ancestors are not happy with you.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2010

bunch of PMSing sissies
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Like seriously, I've never met another group of men like the Ibos that feel absolutely comfortable making gay jokes! Like, is it an Ibo thing to be gay? Is that why most of yall catholics? Is that why an Ibo man was involved in the recent homo*se*xual scandal? Yall Ibos disgust me, come out the closet already!

LOL! I aint making gay jokes. I am giving a warning for everyone to avoid a rampaging Female/Male "Gay" Baboon called BK Male babe,  that can do anything to get a man to drill his/her backside. You aint a joke, you are highly dangerous when you experience Your gay "Heat", so needs to be thoroughly avoided. Ofcourse, you have the hisotry of Hom'o se'xual scandals in Nigeria. It is not strange for a St'u'pi-d As-s Mofo to have the long list of "G'ay" cases offhead. What else would a Gay baboon like you be knowledgeable about other than that? I bet with most ga'y priests getting caught, your market share is seriously dwindling. No wonder you think Igbos are dumb. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin St'upid As's Gay Mofo!  grin grin grin grin

googles:

bunch of PMSing sissies

I bet you dint look well. There is only one Sissy in the house. His/ her name is Bk male/Babe. Beware!!!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bgees(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2010
I enjoy bkbabe's tribal wars.
grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2010
bgees:

I enjoy bkbabe's tribal wars.
grin grin grin

It definitely will be interesting because when a Latino (Akata) Eediotic, illiterate "Gay" Mofo invades nairaland, seeking for who to bang him/her, and using a tribal bashing strategy, one wonders the type of baboonic creation a nonentity like that is? The S'tup'id 'as's gay mofo is a disease, more dangerous than aids. Beware.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bgees(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2010
just imagine bkbabe alone in a room with EzeUche and others.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 6:44am On Sep 04, 2010
This is the evidence of people with BK male/Babe's disease. They all came to this condition after drilling the "A'''ss"  of the Latino/Akata Ba-Sta'rd.
For your info, these pics are not fake. Look at BK Male/babe's profile, you'll see that he/she keeps the list of his/her As''s Drilled victims.

Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2010
bgees:

just imagine bkbabe alone in a room with EzeUche and others.

That'll be a bloody baboonic r'ap'e for Ezeuche and others, by Bk Male/Babe. Trying to imagine that frightens me. Makes me wanna go check if my A'S"S is intact.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2010
Justcash:

I bet you dint look well. There is only one Sissy in the house. His/ her name is Bk male/Babe. Beware!!!

i know just the pple am referring to. . . don't point my finger for me
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2010
googles:

i know just the pple am referring to. . . don't point my finger for me

Oops! Dint know that you are a genius in recognizing Sissies *Wondering how many googles you wear to recognise em* grin grin grin Take your hand *It must be too irrelevant that I dint know that I was holding it*
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2010

it doesnt take a genius to recognize men with a lot of oestrogen.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2010
googles:

it doesnt take a genius to recognize men with a lot of oestrogen.   

Yeah I agree with you. It takes Googles and experience *Like the one you have* to recognise such men. No wonder it took you seconds to recognise what took me months to recognise in BK male babe. I was mistaken to even think you could be a genius, when you gat a Geeky, "siss'y" detection google on. " *Wondering how the heck I even typed the Genius for you* . Sorry for calling you a genius, it won't happen again.
"Instant "S"Issy" detector" is a better name for you. Lil wonder why you gat the biological/scientific names of "Si'ssy" features in your palms e.g Oestrogen in Men? *Just got to know that it is a feature of a Sissy* Hahahahahhahahahahaha!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2010

ha ha you must be ovulating !! cheesy
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
Justcash:

Yeah I agree with you. It takes Googles and experience *Like the one you have* to recognise such men. No wonder it took you seconds to recognise what took me months to recognise in BK male babe. I was mistaken to even think you could be a genius, when you gat a Geeky, "siss'y" detection google on. " *Wondering how the heck I even typed the Genius for you* . Sorry for calling you a genius, it won't happen again.
"Instant "S"Issy" detector" is a better name for you. Lil wonder why you gat the biological/scientific names of "Si'ssy" features in your palms e.g Oestrogen in Men? *Just got to know that it is a feature of a Sissy* Hahahahahhahahahahaha!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, seriously, do u menstruate like 24/7? Most biyytches I know bleed like, tops, 5 days a month! you even got a gal (Googles) calling you out, and, look at you, shameless Mountain-Goat, ure going to war with a female! SMH!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
googles:

ha ha  you must be ovulating !!  cheesy

LOL! Ovulating? Hahahahahahahahahaha! As a female that you are, I can understand your anger about she-males like BK male babe. Men are becoming scarce, Yeah I understand, sigh. Hahahahhahahahah! You need googles as thick as the glass of a coke bottle to see real men. If you dnt get better googles, you'll really see things from an opposite angle. For example, you'll see Homos like BK male/babe as real men, and real men as sissies. This will keep you single for years, while you keep dancing around with men that are your fellow sistas (BK male babe).
About your Ovulating statement: hahahhahahahhahahahahahha, you cracked me up! Damn LOL! It seems to be the first sentence you made as a baby. *Baby's voice*O-VUL-ATING. Hahahhahahahahhahahah! Pardon me, your statement is indeed hilarious

bk.babe97y:

Dude, seriously, do u menstruate like 24/7? Most biyytches I know bleed like, tops, 5 days a month! you even got a gal (Googles) calling you out, and, look at you, shameless Mountain-Goat, ure going to war with a female! SMH!

[b]LOL! A Stup''id A's's Mofo is ranting in anger! Hahahahahahahahah! Well, I prefer to be a shameless mountain goat than to be a BK male babe. If I was menstruating and a lady, I'd be happier cos I'll not have to worry about a rampaging, Ga'y  disease like you.
War you said? LOL! Is that what you think I do when I talk to you or anyone on Nairaland? I aint at war with you or anyone. I am just stating facts. Believe me, If I was at war with you, you'd be crushed bones by now. Oh! so my kind and enlightened words to you is already like war to you? LOL! GAwd! Stating that you are a she-male, a vagabond, an akata, in a heat etc are facts. LOL! I know you, that is why I write em. Hahahahhahahahahah!
You seem to have respect for ladies eh? But you just called em "Bleeding Biyytches", and you think that they belong to that category because real women are "Ga'y" mofos like you?
I love to see you angry. It gives me joy. The more you tear your skin, the more your homo heat gradually reduces. I promised you that you will not have rest untill you say why you are dying to be Igbo and wishing for hunky Igbo men, yet you pretend to hate Igbos and still argue that you are a man.  An akata eediot like you should remain a vagabond, and not come to cause strife in Nigeria because you wish to belong to a beautiful tribe.
Run She-'male! Run, but you cannot hide from me. I gat you in my scientific test lab. Your heat period is simply a unique case. LOL! s'tu'pid "A's's" gay mofo!!![/b]
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2010
Quote from ju$tca$h

Run She-'male! Run, but you cannot hide from me. I gat you in my scientific test lab. Your heat period is simply a unique case. LOL! s'tu'pid "A's's" gay mofo!!!

LOL. Men you hit him in da solar plexus with the truth. WORRD!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
Justcash:

LOL! Ovulating? Hahahahahahahahahaha! As a female that you are, I can understand your anger about she-males like BK male babe. Men are becoming scarce, Yeah I understand, sigh. Hahahahhahahahah! You need googles as thick as the glass of a coke bottle to see real men. If you dnt get better googles, you'll really see things from an opposite angle. For example, you'll see Homos like BK male/babe as real men, and real men as sissies. This will keep you single for years, while you keep dancing around with men that are your fellow sistas (BK male babe).
About your Ovulating statement: hahahhahahahhahahahahahha, you cracked me up! Damn LOL! It seems to be the first sentence you made as a baby. *Baby's voice*O-VUL-ATING. Hahahhahahahahhahahah! Pardon me, your statement is indeed hilarious

[b]LOL! A Stup''id A's's Mofo is ranting in anger! Hahahahahahahahah! Well, I prefer to be a shameless mountain goat than to be a BK male babe. If I was menstruating and a lady, I'd be happier cos I'll not have to worry about a rampaging, Ga'y  disease like you.
War you said? LOL! Is that what you think I do when I talk to you or anyone on Nairaland? I aint at war with you or anyone. I am just stating facts. Believe me, If I was at war with you, you'd be crushed bones by now. Oh! so my kind and enlightened words to you is already like war to you? LOL! GAwd! Stating that you are a she-male, a vagabond, an akata, in a heat etc are facts. LOL! I know you, that is why I write em. Hahahahhahahahahah!
You seem to have respect for ladies eh? But you just called em "Bleeding Biyytches", and you think that they belong to that category because real women are "Ga'y" mofos like you?
I love to see you angry. It gives me joy. The more you tear your skin, the more your homo heat gradually reduces. I promised you that you will not have rest untill you say why you are dying to be Igbo and wishing for hunky Igbo men, yet you pretend to hate Igbos and still argue that you are a man.  An akata eediot like you should remain a vagabond, and not come to cause strife in Nigeria because you wish to belong to a beautiful tribe.
Run She-'male! Run, but you cannot hide from me. I gat you in my scientific test lab. Your heat period is simply a unique case. LOL! s'tu'pid "A's's" gay mofo!!![/b]

You didnt have to write a whole book. . . . , Seriously, u didnt!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by Justcash(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You didnt have to write a whole book. . . . ,  Seriously, u didnt!

Oh yeah, sorry lady. I totally forgot that you only understand the language of the Stoopid a'ss Ga'y mofos  grin grin grin grin grin grin  I bet what I wrote looks like Einstein's formula to an illiterate She-male like you.  Eediotic G'Ay Mofo! LOL!

The pictures below are your Recent  Ga'y"Heat" spoils. After they'v drilled your A'SS, you dumped them and came running to Nairaland to look for bigger dicks.        People beware of BK Male babe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly / Governor Amaechi's Achievements, Please Add Yours.. / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.