Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! (4331 Views)

Igbinedion Donates 8M To Chief Judge's Book Launch After Son's Sentencing / John Fashanu Appears As Character Witness In Ibori's Sentencing / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by googles: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2010
EzeUche22:

grin grin grin grin

Well if 22 is old then, RESPECT YOUR ELDERS. I know how you Yorubas claim to be respectful of your elders.

Do not act like you do not join in these lil tribal wars.

I'll stay off your path if you stay out of my domain. This is EzeUche's territory. Now back to the Romance Section where you belong. When you get a little older, then you can join in on the discussion.

oh i see you are bent on involving me in your mudslinging but sorry to disappoint you. . . try the next stop ehn

i can post on any section i so desire so stop acting like a bull on heat
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2010
QUOTE FROM GOOGLYSLUT:

I always try to avoid you this Old man. . . .cos i dont do all these tribal wars you indulge injust stay off my path.

Ezeuche, please put your leash on this nasty little biatch. She deserves a smack on the bumbum for being such a naughty little LovePeddler.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by mensdept: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
One Roland guy is facing drug charges and some folks are writing as if they have inhaled some of his drugs, i.e. original poster.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bgees(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2010
lwkmd!!
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2010
mens dept:

One Roland guy is facing drug charges and some folks are writing as if they have inhaled some of his drugs, i.e. original poster.

So, becos I reported how ANOTHER Ibo man slung dope on the streets of the United States, I am now a bad person!? Its all good tho
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by MetalGong4: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
mens dept :

bk.babe97y :

^^^^ Your experience with that expatriate, Irish, Homo Priest musta been traumatizing. . . . .For your info, not every foreigner is gonna try to play "Daddy and Son" with you,so, why the hate?!!?

bk.babe97y :

So, becos I reported how ANOTHER Ibo man slung dope on the streets of the United States, I am now a bad person!? Its all good tho

Can't you see that the replies of you fool give alot of credence to mens dept's statement . . . .
Honestly, the world should pity your bastarrd daughter who is about to tread the same path of imbeci.lity with you . . . .
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2010
QUOTE FROM MENSDEPT
Honestly, the world should pity your bastarrd daughter who is about to tread the same path of imbeci.lity with you . . . .

Gbam & LWKMD
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by komando1: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Bkhomo:

Common stop playing innocent. Maybe na because say u never suck Aigbofa prick today. Faggott.
Re: Ibo Man Flees Before Sentencing On Drug Charges! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2010
Probably mental Gong!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recently "Discovered" Crude Oil In Kwara: What Happened To It? / Kill Bad Stories About PDP: Metuh Begs Senior Journalists / Channels Tv Presenters Made To Look Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.