Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) (43341 Views)

Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Elphiasdoge:

wait for cruise ships to start plying Lagos
I'll prefer that to Air transport...grin
Re: Some Of The Worst And Deadliest Air Disasters/Plane Crashes In History(Pics) by Shugah(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
cry
Nice one Explorer, thanks for this enlightening post.
That of 9/11 is still the most heart breaking for me... A lot of people died at the twin tower/word trade center alone not to talk of people that died in the four plane crashes,the people that died at the pentagon, and other surrounding large buildings and structures within scenes of the incidents that must have been affected...Over 3000 + dead victims and over 6000+ Injured, and some people must have died from resulting injuries.
Since 2001 but it's still the single deadliest terrorist attack in human history till date. Very dispiriting, Really!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna / Lessons I Learnt In Dubai As A Nigerian (Video) / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.