Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Can I Apply for a Masters in Guidance and Counseling with B.sc in Sociology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Apply for a Masters in Guidance and Counseling with B.sc in Sociology? (531 Views)

Replace HND With B.tech, Rector Appeals To FG / 60-Year-Old Farouk Sanni Bags First Class In Sociology From UI, Wins 8 Awards / Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Apply for a Masters in Guidance and Counseling with B.sc in Sociology? by kevinchi: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Please I'll like to know if its possible to have a Masters degree in Guidance and Counseling with a B.sc in Sociology.
Re: Can I Apply for a Masters in Guidance and Counseling with B.sc in Sociology? by cardoso222: 6:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Yes, approach the dept in UI You may be advised to add some extra courses

1 Like

Re: Can I Apply for a Masters in Guidance and Counseling with B.sc in Sociology? by kevinchi: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks
Re: Can I Apply for a Masters in Guidance and Counseling with B.sc in Sociology? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
kevinchi:
Please I'll like to know if its possible to have a Masters degree in Guidance and Counseling with a B.sc in Sociology.
It is possible visit the any university running postgraduate degree

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls O!between Computer Science And Electronic Engr. Which One Is The Best / Waec 2019 Help Room / Jamb Umte 2019 Results Is Out \ Official Way To Check Your Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.