Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (39097 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by All4real2: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
He can say or do anything because they have already understood that most Nigerians are foolish more than u can ever imagine.nothing can can stop their third term if they wishes. whatever they say or do the foolish people will still believe and clap for them

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by TimmyTen(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
Then why is it so difficult for the president to declare his assets,if he is poor as Osibanjo claims. I hope they are aware of the challenges that faces Nigeria as the most populous black nation in the world with their so called poor mentality.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by odedele: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
pls ask the MUMU pastor why he stop sharing tradder money,has he visited all markets in nigeria? errand boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by seunjungle1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
I can now see that you are having a concrete agreement with poverty. Even Buhari has integrity than your biological father

buhariguy:
can you see anywhere buhari is building new houses,
unlike our past corrupt leaders that imitate themselves in building hiptops for themselves.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by STRENGTHesq(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

My people if you haven't tasted this... You don't know what you missing
shocked shocked
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by TOYNEX(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
What's the fuss about?
The man is actually stating an obvious truth, every part of the country is poorer than they met it, the concern now is if it affects the Presidency too, Which he just confirmed, it means this administration is worst than imagined.
In summary, make una no complain again, e dey everywhere, everybody buckle up, ...on the way to next level �

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
sholatech:

For all our leaders, we know those houses only after they leave office. So wait for Buhari after he leaves office. In the meantime, can you help us with Baba Buhari's Declared asset filled form?
Jis son's power bike can build houses. His wife hand bag can buy a house

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by sammylee002(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
unlike our past corrupt leaders that imitate themselves in building hiptops for themselves.
if he is building houses, it wud heve been better.... Come to my area... He is building estate.... Not even one... Him dey do U "grin MORE U SEE D LESS U KNW"

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by castro316: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
When I say I doff my cap for pastors these days you will say I am anti christ
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Oblang(m): 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
busky007:
When buhari son in 2017 has 100 million naira bike
And ur dota want to steal our money for Forbes 30 under 30
No wonder many Christians are becoming Muslim.
U are shameless and hopeless lying pastor
Wait for tithe IDIOT

How many prices this yusuf's power bike get sef? U all should make up ur mind and agree on a particular price.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Smartrock: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
And you say you study your Bible?
Leebeedo:
This is one of the reasons y I don't bother going to church anymore. I rather study the bible in my house with people of similar notion. Just listen to what this foolish man is spewing out of that gutter he calls mouth
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Ibman: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Soooo its now that government pays for he's and his family needs/wants that you come here to tell us he is poorer than 2015.
The VP must have been kept in the dark room for too long, speaking under influence of something or he is under durex.
This APC people must be think Nigerians are all fulls.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Dino98: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:

Even if we are to agree to what u just said. Explain how he has become POORER, please.

If u say nothing added, one might even try to believe...but POORER??

And this from a Professor and Pastor. This is what APC can do to you.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
V.p might mean something else sha... U knw say u d'nt talk anyhow over there....so my guess is......buhari is poor in mind and health now Dan 2015
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by LZAA: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Chijeep(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is he trying 2 tell us dat it's a sin 2 make it in Life? abi he's trying 2 tell us dat he is a President who is trying 2 make his ppl poor?. well, I don't blame dem... dey know d kind of ppl dey can lie 2.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Okwyjesus(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This man makes me regret ever becoming a member of RCCG.

Don't regret dear he is on his own.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by emmasege: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This man makes me regret ever becoming a member of RCCG.
Don't blame Osinbajo, blame the system in RCCG that produces fake pastors. Is 'Remi Tinubu also not an ordained pastor in RCCG? The talk on the street is that every graduate who can communicate well is a potential pastor in RCCG.

Something is fundamentally wrong with that church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Chijeep(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
he's poorer bcoz he's d 1 dat av bn feeding us, paying our school fees n paying fuel subsidy. dat y he's now a bankrupt
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Video or shut up
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by buhariguy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dino98:

Even if we are to agree to what u just said. Explain how he has become POORER, please.

If u say nothing added, one might even try to believe...but POORER??

And this from a Professor and Pastor. This is what APC can do to you.

before 2015, buhari was able to save 30m naira in his life as his financial asset, but today before 2019 election, he could not afford 50m naira form, from my understanding, he was left with 21m naira from the previous 30m naira.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Innokng2013: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ejimagift:
Only a blind person will not see that Buhari is a poor and prudent person. The only Nigerian president with no hill top mansion. Just a moderate bungalow in daura with old school chairs and curtains despite controlling the finances of the country. Buhari is the best thing to happen to the poor masses. Osinbajo remains on the few respected men of God in Nigeria.
go get a life, see u can fool some people some times but u can't fool all the people all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Butoneday2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
What do you expect from a yoruba man. Ndi nko

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Innokng2013: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
this is the reason God said my judgement shall begin from my church,A man who's wife aid stole her 2.5billion is poorer ahhhh RCCG should disown this man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by nnaeyes6: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Who laid hand on this yeye parasite to anoint him? Hope is not Adeboye? If na him na Eli son the guy anoint.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Wesely01(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
sholatech:

For all our leaders, we know those houses only after they leave office. So wait for Buhari after he leaves office. In the meantime, can you help us with Baba Buhari's Declared asset filled form?

You don’t need to wait, look at his family and his environment before now , the VP is born liar because people like him continue to give pastors bad name .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by yuanexchanger: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Poorer as a civilian or as a president.Get your chinese rmb with us as we pay your suppliers .
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by IkemChris(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Don't get him wrong he doesn't mean in terms of money he only meant in terms of performance and efficiency
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Sportwin(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

Pls how do I cook it

I know where it's been sold
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by bejeria101(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
This man should fear God nah. A former head of state poor? Zombies go and retrieve your brains frm your polling units.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Wizywiz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

chai am salivating now...pls send to me bike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State / Ayo Fayose Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.