Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (39112 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2019
cheesy VP have simply turned himself in as the undisputed numero uno liar of the APC govt even displacing Liar .Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by tsinzu: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2019
Ejimagift:
Only a blind person will not see that Buhari is a poor and prudent person. The only Nigerian president with no hill top mansion. Just a moderate bungalow in daura with old school chairs and curtains despite controlling the finances of the country. Buhari is the best thing to happen to the poor masses. Osinbajo remains on the few respected men of God in Nigeria.
But his jobless son can afford 2 bikes worth at 47 million each? I clap for you, your foolishness no get competition

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Embarrassing to say the least
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by enemyofprogress: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2019
Especially since that time he boughted the motor bike for his son
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Nnamsoasuquo: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2019
It funny these politicians are still taking us for a fool...
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by careytommy37(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

My people if you haven't tasted this... You don't know what you missing

That thing is to be roasted not fried. It has enough oil in it already. Do you want to kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Kdon2: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2019
Ejimagift:
Only a blind person will not see that Buhari is a poor and prudent person. The only Nigerian president with no hill top mansion. Just a moderate bungalow in daura with old school chairs and curtains despite controlling the finances of the country. Buhari is the best thing to happen to the poor masses. Osinbajo remains on the few respected men of God in Nigeria.

Buhari is the best thing to make the masses poorer and more confuse, because he is confused
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by ud4u: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
That power bike that his son yusuf got accident with was given to him free of charge abi Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by ibietela2(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
can you see anywhere buhari is building new houses,
unlike our past corrupt leaders that imitate themselves in building hiptops for themselves.

His kids schooled in the UK o
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 16, 2019
Osibaba seriously trying to over throw lai mohamed.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

My izon brother. I sight u
send me some na lool
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Businessideas: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This man makes me regret ever becoming a member of RCCG.
Election is over sir.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

We no fit follow you chop everything wey this world..

Just dey flex yourself go abeg..
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Purej: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
Is Osinbajo buhari's accountant or book keeper.

Osibanjo, the deceitful man.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Auxtin85(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
MrPhillips10:
See details below

If people like you are still roaming the streets of Nigeria like a goat that escaped from the garden then EFCC is a scam
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Bizibi(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2019
Ejimagift:
that is why they succeed in deceiving you,not my business at least some of us know who they are and business is business, I don't care if majority of Nigerians are gullible.

If I say his family partly owns an oil well,you will say it is a beer parlour gist,I careless of what they do to Nigerians because most of you are blind and foolish.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by ewizard1: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
But what happened to the TradeMoni programme? Anyone can tell?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by blackboy(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
It seems these people have not changed or are ready to change. Kwontinue. No be only poorer. If he is poorer what of the Nigerians whom he has imposed high cost of fuel etc
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by abiodunbright(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

Bros drop me your number, I really need this protein food, where can I get it?
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
unlike our past corrupt leaders that imitate themselves in building hiptops for themselves.

THhats to show you he lack the billionaire and business mindset to lead a nation, all great leaders didn’t live poor, the man LEE who turned Singapore around, go online and check his house, why are buhari and his supporters daft
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by greenthangz: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Individually as a poor leader how do we expect him to enrich the followers
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This man makes me regret ever becoming a member of RCCG.

I'm even considering my membership.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is poorer than it was in 2015.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by kinibigdeal(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:

Zombie
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by jericco1(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
stupid old man, buhari poorer than before. I want to be as poor as he is. you think Nigerians are dumb? so you are telling us that the president with his 150 cow ranched farm is broke? greatest lie ever. tell that to the zombies.. where are those allowances going to. imagine 70m for haircut. and other fat allowances and only God knows how much he has embezzled............ Osinbajo STFU and take note!
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by TourismMan(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
jesvic91:
Okay!

Reminds me of those days in the village.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by eluquenson(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2019
It's obvious Lai Muhammed is on lying vacation

Osinbajo is the relief staff of Lai Muhammed.

Who ordained osinbajo as a pastor?

NB: RCCG always confer that title (Pastor) on members who are rich and wealthy grin....see strategy cos in my office, my boss can lie eh yet he's RCCG pastor cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by muteki: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Exactly my thought. shocked

gurunlocker:
Osibanjo is actually saying the truth...

Buhari is poorer in thought than he was in 2015 grin
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by sunbilor(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
We won't see. His has a different strategy- he believes in using proxies. Ask me why? He was surprised how Ganduje would collect bribe by himself without using proxies to do so because that to him is the best way to pull it off and go scot-free.

Na person wey dem catch be thief.
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Actually, Osibanjo is right.

The problem is resident in the definition. Being poor is finally not measured by economics. It is something more fundamentally loathesome.

The problem is that Osibanjo has not and is not proposing a solution to the bad situation.

Osibanjo is to be pitied. He is a supposed learned man both academically and spiritually yet, he is working with a HOPELESSLY POOR man and still has the effrontery to shamelessly make such declarations.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by muteki: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
ewizard1:
But what happened to the TradeMoni programme? Anyone can tell?

grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React by lexxylalas2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Story for the Gods...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.