Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. (2628 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Im In Love With Sum1 Who Doesnt Love Me Back / Thick Girls- Who Doesnt Love Em??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by skfa1: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2010
Wo man angry
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by queeneve: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2010
m en
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by skfa1: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2010
sexylogan:

Guy, kpele oh. Try and take heart but better to be heartbroken now than to find urself in a loveless
marriage later. At least it's better than what happened to my neighbor last year. his wife's ex
showed up from yankee on their wedding day in his tear-rubber Hummer Jeep-mind u when he arrived

they had exchanged vows and were seated with all guests at the reception.when she saw the ex,
she screamed, ran to him, kissed him and they
drove off-end of reception,end of marriage,end of story. sad

What a story, you know we can actually turn this to a movie cheesy
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by chibenwa(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2010
@poster,it has happened be say i don happen.
let her.continue ur life.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by earthrealm(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2010
yeah poster, consider urself lucky!!
u wud hv gotten married to a chic who has given her heart 2 anoda/who doesnt luv u.
a broken enagement/courtship is beta than abroken marriage,
i understand ur pain u hv invested finances/emotoins/time/luv/care etc 4 3 friigin yrs, n its all down the drain!!
kpele, dust urself up n rise again, grin
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by Tinksh(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2010
I am so sad for you. I understand it feels beyond bad right now and it will take time, lots of time. Please be kind to yourself. You need time to heal. She freed you and now the woman of your dreams is free to come your way. My heart goes out to you. Im so sorry this happened to you but life and relationships suck big time sometimes, at times its just not damn fair. Be strong.
Re: After 3 Years She Tells Me She Doesnt Love Me. by softice(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2010
Sh****t Happens my bro. Anyway, Don't let it get to you too much. One of the mistakes u made is building your world around her. Thats one big fkin mistake. Its better to build your world BEFORE she comes or without using her as a main pillar. So whenever she feels like leaving (20years later!), she won't do much damage to your world.

Hope for the best but be prepared for ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING bro!

This world ain't fair.

Understand this as from today:
1 BAD BOY TURNS A GOOD GIRL INTO A BAD GIRL
1 BAD GIRL TURNS A GOOD BOY IN TO A BAD BOY,

Hence, the need 4 for revenge from both parties.

So therefore, there is need FOR SPEED on ur part!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY / Advice From Nigerian Men Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.