Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) (51322 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

That must be yo fada. Nice camera angle but you shouldn't be exposing the scrotum that sired you.
Seems you are a rare breed of a bitch, you can go down on your knees and get busy with his scrotum.

-Lion

No Negro b1tch.

That is your a$$ hanging on the air for the white man's cock. smiley

Any time your useless naira depreciates, that's because you all shamelessly hang your unproductive a$$es in the air and sell yourselves for chicken cheap change. grin

Sucking white c0ck is also y'all specialty. That's how you get internet and settle financial depts.
grin

What a sick world of wh0redom invented by the black monkeys. smiley
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

No, you sit down you white c0ck sucker.

cheesy There are Africans and black monkeys.

You negro b1tch are a black c0ck sucking monkey

grin
Even your fellow Africans are getting ahead of you while they are still crawling. You are here making a fool out of yourself and bedding white folks shamelessly while they help you devalue your currency like some wh0re country. cheesy

Glorified animals angry cheesy

Even small Ghana wants to throw your a$$es out. ain't you ashamed b1tch.??

You should ask your women for sanitory towels to pad up and pretend its that time of the month. grin

Bunch of p*$$1 f@ggots.
Sit your a$$es down b1tch smiley
And what has your vigor and screams for misandry done to elevate you and your fellow bitches from the skunk of whoring and porta potty?
See, bitch, I understand your frustrations but it should be directed at your mother. If she's still alive, ask her to put her arms around you if she doesn't want to lose a daughter.
Hope that helps.. Bitch

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

And what has your vigor and screams for misandry done to elevate you and your fellow bitches from the skunk of whoring and porta potty?
See, bitch, I understand your frustrations but it should be directed at your mother. If she's still alive, ask her to put her arms around you if she doesn't want to lose a daughter.
Hope that helps.. Bitch

-Lion

No Negro b1tch wink

You all are the ones angry and frustrated. That is why you don't mind telling everyone out here that you grew up in a brothel. grin

It ain't my fault your sorry a$$ life has no bearing just as your whole country has no bearing. smiley

Y'all just keep going in circles, committing political wh0redom and selling your birth right and that of your generations to come.

Spreading your a$$ checks for white men to screw you over and over again to give you oil that was sourced from your own soil.smiley

If that is not the height of stupidity, then it must be the height of black monkey wh0redom grin

White folks are tired of screwing your a$$es.Give them something new f@g. grin

Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 1:53am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

No Negro b1tch.

That is your a$$ hanging on the air for the white man's cock. smiley

Any time your useless naira depreciates, that's because you all shamelessly hang your unproductive a$$es in the air and sell yourselves for chicken cheap change. grin

Sucking white c0ck is also y'all specialty. That's how you get internet and settle financial depts.
grin

What a sick world of wh0redom invented by the black monkeys. smiley

You have no clarity of purpose. Your sarcasm is rather marred by disjointed thoughts pattern.
You seem to be an item with a white còck, when was the last time you had one down your throat?
Perhaps, you're a bitter, frustrated, single old hag, sitting her flat ass on a lonley bed devoid of the happiness of being with a man. A senselessly foulmouthed used and dumped feminist
*spit*

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

You have no clarity of purpose. Your sarcasm is rather marred by disjointed thoughts pattern.
You seem to be an item with a white còck, when was the last time you had one down your throat?
Perhaps, you're a bitter, frustrated, single old hag, sitting her flat ass on a lonley bed devoid of the happiness of being with a man. A senselessly foulmouthed used and dumped feminist
*spit*

-Lion

Hehehehe grin

Save those words for your mother f@g. She clearly fits that description you gave. grin

Since she is useless, you can throw her out or use her for money ritual like y'all do to pave your way out of poverty.grin
I pity her though. Should have flushed you out if she knew you were gonna repay her this way. grin

Dumb white c0ck sucker. smiley

Your a$$ is gonna drilled hard for centuries to come.

Not gonna be easy holding the title as the world's moronic wh0re. cheesy

Stupid bunch of 'inventless' f@ggots. cheesy
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

No Negro b1tch wink

You all are the ones angry and frustrated. That is why you don't mind telling everyone out here that you grew up in a brothel. grin

It ain't my fault your sorry a$$ life has no bearing just as your whole country has no bearing. smiley

Y'all just keep going in circles, committing political wh0redom and selling your birth right and that of your generations to come.

Spreading your a$$ checks for white men to screw you over and over again to give you oil that was sourced from your own soil.smiley

If that is not the height of stupidity, then it must be the height of black monkey wh0redom grin

White folks are tired of screwing your a$$es.Give them something new f@g. grin
You're just going in circles like a tied goat.
In one breath, women must liberate themselves from negroes. In another, your economy is under white domination.. Like wtf!!
The more I engage you, the lower my IQ gets much as you are lacking in clear context.
What exactly are you insinuating?
Misandry, (you sound so very bitter against men)
Feminism,
Bitchery, ( Obviously, you're a unique example)
Economy?
Stay in one place and stop turninoniown,
Shun bitterness, senselessness, bitchery, gather your thoughts right (even though you may lack the dexterity in expressing yourself as a result of your liw quality education), then we can talk... Bitch

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

You're just going in circles like a tied goat.
In one breath, women must liberate themselves from negroes. In another, your economy is under white domination.. Like wtf!!
The more I engage you, the lower my IQ gets much as you are lacking in clear context.
What exactly are you insinuating?
Misandry, (you sound so very bitter against men)
Feminism,
Bitchery, ( Obviously, you're a unique example)
Economy?
Stay in one place and stop turninoniown,
Shun bitterness, senselessness, bitchery, gather your thoughts right (even though you may lack the dexterity in expressing yourself as a result of your liw quality education), then we can talk... Bitch

-Lion

grin grin

The IQ of a black monkey.

It rants but it can never comprehend.

In fact, any Africa female who mistakes breeds like you for a human will be commit bestiality. Very disgusting practise.

Are you feeling a painful sensation?

That's the white man's c0ck and the northern c0ck in your a$$.

But y'all lazy a$$es are too sisi to do sh1t grin

That makes you an unrepentant f@ggot.

I ain't pained b1tchgrin

I am just enjoying and narrating your black monkey life to you the best way you can understand.

Wretched breed grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Hehehehe grin

Save those words for your mother f@g. She clearly fits that description you gave. grin

Since she is useless, you can throw her out or use her for money ritual like y'all do to pave your way out of poverty.grin
I pity her though. Should have flushed you out if she knew you were gonna repay her this way. grin

Dumb white c0ck sucker. smiley

Your a$$ is gonna drilled hard for centuries to come.

Not gonna be easy holding the title as the world's moronic wh0re. cheesy

Stupid bunch of 'inventless' f@ggots. cheesy
Very rarely you see a bitch so openly obsessed with a cock as you are, bitch.
I'm a man and c0ck sucking doesn't describe me but that is your specialty being a bitch.
Koyyes, if you do have a man lying beside you as we speak, pls, beg him to screw your brain out this very minute but I doubt you do because you are a plague to any man..
If you've been starved of a man's touch, then how do you breath down there?

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Very rarely you see a bitch so openly obsessed with a cock as you are, bitch.
I'm a man and c0ck sucking doesn't describe me but that is your specialty being a bitch.
Koyyes, if you do have a man lying beside you as we speak, pls, beg him to screw your brain out this very minute but I doubt you do because you are a plague to any man..
If you've been starved of a man's touch, then how do you breath down there?

-Lion

Sucking c0ck not your specialtygrin

How about the likes of derenle and bobrisky? Aren't they your brothers? grin

Why the hell are you lying you negreo c0ck sucking b1tch? Ain't you proud of your heritage? grin

Its out there for the whole world to see.

What can a c0ck do? Can it raise the dead?Can it invent stuff? Why the rotten hell should I beg for a c0ck?

Its very clear your only achievements as a black monkey revolves around your finger battery c0ck. But dem white don't need that. Its your a$$ they want.

Be humble and do the needful. Its how your country can feed b1tch grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 2:34am On Mar 17, 2019
-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Person wey do you like dis no go die better.
I could only imagine that night. I thought he didn't do it right that night and it also was her saddest night. She took some pills to avoid your mistake but I felt you just hang in somewhere there. What we have today was a product if a very bad night. But, trust nature to take care of you sooner.

-Lion

Oh, was that how your existence came about? grin

I understand your predicament but I really don't give two f*cks if you ever felt love by any of your folks. Because I do know that as a bunch of unproductive f@ggots that you are, y'all are filled with so much hate. grin

But guess what, your white c0ck masters have always been there to the rescue. Just continue to be a good negroe b1tch like u have alwaysed been if not, they have got toxic missiles to blow all your a$$es up to pieces. grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

grin grin

The IQ of a black monkey.

It rants but it can never comprehend.

In fact, any Africa female who mistakes breeds like you for a human will be commit bestiality. Very disgusting practise.

Are you feeling a painful sensation?

That's the white man's c0ck and the northern c0ck in your a$$.

But y'all lazy a$$es are too sisi to do sh1t grin

That makes you an unrepentant f@ggot.

I ain't pained b1tchgrin

I am just enjoying and narrating your black monkey life to you the best way you can understand.

Wretched breed grin
There we go again. Flipflopping like her menstrual cycle.
*spit on you bitch

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

There we go again. Flipflopping like her menstrual cycle.
*spit on you bitch

-Lion

Just keep those white c0cks in b1tch. grin

I can tell it hurts but till y'all monkeys figure out how to make $1= #1, its gonna be continuous hard drilling for y'all spineless,unproductive f@gs.

Enjoy b1tch. grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 2:52am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Sucking c0ck not your specialtygrin

How about the likes of derenle and bobrisky? Aren't they your brothers? grin

Why the hell are you lying you negreo c0ck sucking b1tch? Ain't you proud of your heritage? grin

Its out there for the whole world to see.

What can a c0ck do? Can it raise the dead?Can it invent stuff? Why the rotten hell should I beg for a c0ck?

Its very clear your only achievements as a black monkey revolves around your finger battery c0ck. But dem white don't need that. Its your a$$ they want.

Be humble and do the needful. Its how your country can feed b1tch grin

Do I identify myself a cross dresser to you?
Why drifting along unrelated discuss?
Swear down you need a very angry dick to reset your faulty faculty.
You don't worth my time bitch.
Maybe, by noon, l If I wanna smack your naughty ass.

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 2:58am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Just keep those white c0cks in b1tch. grin

I can tell it hurts but till y'all monkeys figure out how to make $1= #1, its gonna be continuous hard drilling for y'all spineless,unproductive f@gs.

Enjoy b1tch. grin
Create a thread about the economy and whatever it is that makes you cry, itemise your points accordingly. It will give you a wider audience. I will be glad to jump on it. Do that ASAP.
Little crying bitch.

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Do I identify myself a cross dresser to you?
Why drifting along unrelated discuss?
Swear down you need a very angry dick to reset your faulty faculty.
You don't worth my time bitch.
Maybe, by noon, l If I wanna smack your naughty ass.

-Lion

Oh, even worse. grin

Can't you see how your folks are staring at you in shame? grin

They know you are a bobrisky c0ck sucking wretched negroe b1tch. smiley

If you think finger battery d1cks resets brains, then you are a real f@ggot speaking from real hard experience. grin

Those northerners are really drilling the life out of y'all.

Speedy anal recovery f@g grin

Clueless baboon. smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Create a thread about the economy and whatever it is that makes you cry, itemise your points accordingly. It will give you a wider audience. I will be glad to jump on it. Do that ASAP.
Little crying bitch.

-Lion

And have you, a negro b1tch created one since you decided creating another account this year to make a total a$$ of yourself?smiley

Why the hell should I create one? Do you monkeys know what is even good for you. Your white masters have given your northern leaders more power to screw you over repeatedly. smiley

And you are crying here and playing dumb. grin

Looks like the years of anal screwing has suddenly messed u up big timesmiley

Just pad up b1tch grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Oh, even worse. grin

Can't you see how your folks are staring at you in shame? grin

They know you are a bobrisky c0ck sucking wretched negroe b1tch. smiley

If you think finger battery d1cks resets brains, then you are a real f@ggot speaking from real hard experience. grin

Those northerners are really drilling the life out of y'all.

Speedy anal recovery f@g grin

Clueless baboon. smiley
Oh, Northerners also featured in your rants!
Okay, a lot to get off your chest. Too many burden for one body. I'll take you up on this later.

And what's your dick size that resets your brain, bitch?

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Oh, Northerners also featured in your rants!
Okay, a lot to get off your chest. Too many burden for one body. I'll take you up on this later.

And what's your dick size that resets your brain, bitch?

-Lion

Yea negroe b1tch.

The northerners are your rulers authorized by your white masters to drill you black monkeys hard since you all don't have a brain upstairs.

I know the very white cock size that sets a f@ggots brain such as your miserable self. grin

It s the very size that has gotten you all confused over the centuries. Little wonder you speak so passionately about it f@g smiley

Its what you live and die for.

Loser f@ggot monkeys from the land of losersville.grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 3:22am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Yea negroe b1tch.

The northerners are your rulers authorized by your white masters to drill you black monkeys hard since you all don't have a brain upstairs.

I know the very white cock size that sets a f@ggots brain such as your miserable self. grin

It s the very size that has gotten you all confused over the centuries. Little wonder you speak so passionately about it f@g smiley

Its what you live and die for.

Loser f@ggot monkeys from the land of losersville.grin

Interesting. Drink some water, cuddle under a dick, calm 'dem nerves and by noon, ama spank your ass for more.
Tkia bitch

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Interesting. Drink some water, cuddle under a dick, calm 'dem nerves and by noon, ama spank your ass for more.
Tkia bitch

-Lion

Common F@ggot.
You have been saying that like forever.grin

Becoming a broken record.grin
You will be ripped to strets b1tchgrin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Tkia bitch

-Lion

Infact, I will have you for dinner, breakfast and lunch f@g grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Tkia bitch

-Lion

You are gonna be like a negroe b1tch on long stretches of anal drilling.grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

Tkia bitch

-Lion

Take your time to go through all my comments on Nairaland.

I am a f*cking troll b1tch. grin
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 3:33am On Mar 17, 2019
-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by AbaLion: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:

Take your time to go through all my comments on Nairaland.

I am a f*cking troll b1tch. grin
Go fuçk yourself, bitch

-Lion
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:

You gonna bleed, bitch. You gonna need sine stitches down there.
A lonely night you've got down there. My sympathy. Off to bed

-Lion

Negro B1tch, its your ass on the line F@g, ain't that where your white folks look at? grin

You are gonna be so spent with a ripped a$$ hole the size of your own dirty fist. grin

hehehehe smiley
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 17, 2019
AbaLion:
Go fuçk yourself, bitch

-Lion
Oh common, We are just getting started grin
I love me a scape goat smiley
Sweet distraction smiley
F@ggot smiley
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by droptrend205: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
grin embarassed
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by blindjustice13(m): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2019
TarOrfeek:

A woman decided to strip naked to gain customers.

Suddenly it's Her Ex boyfriends and the Man's fault.

Nigerian women are stupid and useless.

God please help me to avoid them.
if your mama and sisters usless and stupid ,mine are not.If you dont know how to write properly then shut up. I am a Nigerian,I married a Nigerian ,my mother is a Nigerian, my daughters are Nigerians.

Have you been outside Nigeria?if you had you will see that in every society you have the dregs ,the lowlifers . I hate it when loosed tongues like you start being overly sensitive and generalize.

If you want to generalized with the 4% you see everyday ,then you are nothing but a closed minded one way street ignorant person.
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by akdjr(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Nigerians copy sote..... We copy depression, nude, emotionally stress, etc.
Re: Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) by droptrend205: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2019
grin
omega2128:
she is right, mcgalaxy should have ended the videocall but deliberately did not.
Etinosa is going through low level in her life and she was totally crazy with everything. I watched the video and she was saying "let my boyfriend and manager go, I'll go naked" while she was pouring down drinks.

funny thing- she said let me lock the door before going nude on internet. Shayo na bastard

this too shall pass, life goes on,
funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures / Nadia Buari And Husband Flaunt Their Wedding Rings And Watches In Adorable Photo / Bold Pink: "Tiwa Savage, You Left Your Husband For A Small Boy Wizkid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.