Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts (65254 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Obi Cubana's Wife Reacts To Her Husband's Arrest By The EFCC / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by afroxyz: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
This is not insecurity from the man's wife--It's common sense.

I see nothing but a home breaker politely pretending not to have intentions towards the man.

Nice confronting from the man's wife. I like it when people are bold and straightforward on issues, just like the she confronted her, before it turns to another thing.

Oga park well abeg. all these asslickers forming good guys for chicks

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
bobokeshington:
Well I think I really don't fit in to this planet Earth anymore. I want to relocate to Jupiter.

I'm OUT

Lets see if you can get out into space to start with.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by MrImole: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Afonjas:
Fake news, where are the 69 people?

Only 7 people died in the accident and 14 injured

Someone has been drinking...

Again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Omoluabi16(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

So you're gonna be cool with it if another man calls your wife "Baby or Dear abi?
Lol, certainly not. I mean it's okay as singles to use those words around, but not for the married.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hian.

That word "DEAR" Na scam. I don't like ordinary girl on my contact using that for me grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Yoighaman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
'Dear' Bawo...to another woman's husband? The wife has every right to ask questions and good the lady responded politely.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by correctyourself(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Actuarydeji:
The wife is a goat!

You're the goat and the with wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Yoighaman(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

So you're gonna be cool with it if another man calls your wife "Baby or Dear abi?

I always used the word 'dear' for my best female friend but on her birthday recently, I purposely didn't use it because she's now married, we need to respect people's spouses.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Brightgem(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dear, Darling, love! Naso e dey start. Some strangers sef be calling you dear. The wife don set her boundaries and that's okay.

You don't use words anyhow, you also don't need to tell people how they should feel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Topmaike007(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Well that's you guys problem,cos I am not even on Facebook talkless of receiving dear

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by omaigala12(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
chiipink:

I don't think so,
She was just being proactive and protective.
And it's good the other lady explained politely too undecided
Some women tho . so she thinks warning his female friends will stop him from cheating
She should just warn all his social media friends or even stop him from social media since that will lock his eyes and zip

4 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by PassiveNaira: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
This woman has gone too far. What will now happen if her husband gave a hug to a lady?

Sell your phones, computers, any gadget to me. I will buy it at a good price.Read below...

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Nickymezor(f): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hmmm,well she explained why she sent it...I cud tell dat she was sincere too... Let the married woman let it slide biko.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by tfash96(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

I don't smell mine tongue

Would you find it funny if another man calls your wife "Dear"?
how come u don't smell it? I wish I could answer ur question but I'm not married grin grin I'm still waiting 4 u
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Royemus: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
DonCrack:
Nigerian mom shares the message she got from the wife of a man she wished a happy birthday

According to the lady, she warned her not to call her husband dear, because she didn't like the idea of another woman calling her husband (dear)

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/lady-shares-message-she-got-from-wife.html?m=1

The wife is feeling so insecure. But if that's the way she feels, please just delete it for peace sake. Let her carry her wahala forward. Nor be your body she go put that her pain

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Agboola2much(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2019
emeijeh:
What's the big deal using "dear" for someone you are not emotionally attached to?

Some women sef!
What if your own wife was addressed with "dea
r"?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by quincyshakur(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Goat as in greatest of all time wink
Actuarydeji:
The wife is a goat!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Emaprince: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
The way these women are protective and possessive of their husbands, you will think they are all good and faithful wives.

He that kills with sword don't like people going behind him with a sword.

Moreover, all these wives were also dating married men when they were still single..so why frown when karma catches up on you?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Divay22(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Lol, certainly not. I mean it's okay as singles to use those words around, but not for the married.
Nice!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Divay22(f): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
tfash96:
how come u don't smell it? I wish I could answer ur question but I'm not married grin grin I'm still waiting 4 u
you're currently looking for a girlfriend. Hmmm
Lemme know when you're looking for a wife smiley
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by bigiyaro(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
"dear this dear that" na so dem dey take start. in the Nigerian setting, apart from the "dear sir/ma" in formal letters, all other "dears" especially when used by one adult to another has a hidden meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by tfash96(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

you're currently looking for a girlfriend. Hmmm
Lemme know when you're looking for a wife smiley

okay I'm looking for wife now
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by opparadise: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
The wife, though proactive and protective, has the right to what she said and she is right.
I personally will not welcome sb calling my partner 'dear,' married or not.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ogbeni I dey support d woman joor. If she no caution u.. Next time u go say "happy birthday sweetheart"
Abeg hu go help me with dat BESTIE meme picture?

grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by chiipink(f): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
ehix89:
How much can she protect a grown man, a good marriage should be built on trust. I guess she will divorce the man if he gets to see his official with the numerous 'Dears' in his inbox and outbox

Oga , the lady did the very right thing.
I'm sure u will proud having a woman like that.
U should be undecided
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Divay22(f): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
tfash96:
okay I'm looking for wife now
You're still not ready. I'll know when you are.
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by Emaprince: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

If another man that is not your husband uses dear in a birthday message sent to you, will you caution him?

Don't you address people with dear harmlessly?
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
"Dear" is used for friend, why is the wife taking it serious?
Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by chiipink(f): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Newboss:

No, she was being stupid and insecure angry

How is she being insecure pls.
U guys should stop corrupting that word
The woman did the right thin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by frowland(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
vikkimimi:
Insecurity at it's peak.....had it been something was really going on she thinks she'd find out that easily?

Tell them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by olureignforever: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
bobokeshington:
Well I think I really don't fit in to this planet Earth anymore. I want to relocate to Jupiter.

I'm OUT

Wish you journey mercy to Jupiter. Regards to jupiteranians

1 Like

Re: Lady Wishes A Married Man A Happy Birthday 'Dear'. His Wife Reacts by tfash96(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Divay22:

You're still not ready. I'll know when you are.
how will u know? And y are you telling me sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.