Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video (53111 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by IprintMONEY: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Trendme:
Holosho too de React chaiiii
i tire o. This one wey 2 of my guys Don Bleep am for my front
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Omoluabi16(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is this not the same Emma Nyra that Put her nipples on display?
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Motion123(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Everything thing about today is on reactors. ... Next story please
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by sammie99: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
What is there business. The owner of the body is using her body 4 what she wants, plz allow her
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Forreellinc: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
It's not worth wasting your Vaseline for
Ehen? Buh the geh fine na
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Tupacc: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
[s]
Chisaedhor:
Yoruba girls

Fear them

Last week they ate live poo in Dubai all for the money sad
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Jesuslvzme(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
Her life her business.. Plz let her be
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nairaland "is going to the dogs" way faster than I thought. sad
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Fidelismaria: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Check my signature
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Afrocentric: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wepostam:
grin. My real geee
abeg buy it quickly to add it to your little sense so that you can have enough sense to reason well
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
I'm patiently waiting Toke Makinwa, Toyin and Mercy Aigbe to react too. Since these prostitutes disguising as actress want to use this opportunity to form sanctimonious.

Its confirmed you're a wicked man! grin grin
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
IprintMONEY:
i tire o. This one wey 2 of my guys Don Bleep am for my front

You've got no proof, bro. She could sue you for this.
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Goridoe(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Yoruba girls

Fear them

Last week they ate live poo in Dubai all for the money sad

The Etinosa who started the poo na Yoruba And the dubai poo-girl whom is your girlfriend told you she's yoruba too abi?

iSwear you never get sense, but dont panic, you go eventually get sense immediately you buy adSENSE from AdsenseSnow !

You this mo'fucking TribalBigot who wouldn't let Nigeria be great!!!

Quote me back, I'm waiting for you!!! HE-GOAT!
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Adakintroy: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
Desperate times calls for desperate measure. It's a hard economy out there (don't mind whatever Buhari goons are saying). Even for hard working thinkin people. What do you expect frome people with no thinking or initiative.

This economy simply will expose them. They will no doubt take off their clothes. and go mad if they have to.

These are desperate times. It may be a plan initiative by the two. Just pay me something, and I will attempt the unthinkable. You get traffick, I get attention. As it stands she a national olosh symbol. Now many will want to do her.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by bobokeshington: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wepostam:
Earier tday, the internet went abuzz with a video of actress Etinosa Idemudia stripping naked during the live video of singer MC Galaxy.

This caused a lot of debate online as many could not understand why the actress would decide on stripping on a live video.

Reacting to the video, singer Emma Nyra has advised young girls against going naked on any man’s page.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/emma-nyra-reacts-to-etinosa-going-naked-on-mc-galaxys-live-video/

where is the link to the video sef

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by xarm(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
The girl get puff puff puss.y
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by IprintMONEY: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

You've got no proof, bro. She could sue you for this.
we control the judiciary.
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by lastempero: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nairaland should be kind to share the said video .

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
She’s right but You know what will be interesting if the real reason They all disbanded was Emma Nyra and Inyanya had a kid
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by nijabazaar: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin the olosho association of Lagos are now motivational speakers oooooo cheesy wonders shall never end

I wan buy adsense

Aint U tired of buying adsense?

Buy Sense to get Adsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by LyfeJennings(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
amoduokoh:
It's possible MC galaxy and Her planned this sh1t just to grow their fan base.

Mc has been trying to increase his followers on Instagram with Lotta of giveaways but it wasn't working for him.

Mc Galaxy is a desperate a55hole who would do anything for attention. It's very possible he must have given Etinosa some good amount of money to do that. I'm saying this based on personal experience with him

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
It’s Natural to find Senseless LADIES
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by TomiSwag(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
And International Womens' Day was just last week....But who am I to Judge.
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Danbets12: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by safarigirl(f): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
It's not worth wasting your Vaseline for
honestly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by zynzyn(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tomorrow girls like this will be saying they were sexually abused and they will get sympathizers O!! grin
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
what is nekkid body

life goes on

But if u watched d video...MC galaxy is a badt guy grin he was enjoying it and whynin her
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by mindtricks: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin the olosho association of Lagos are now motivational speakers oooooo cheesy wonders shall never end

I wan buy adsense
lipsrsealed
Speechless!
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Mc Galaxy is a desperate a55hole who would do anything for attention. It's very possible he must have given Etinosa some good amount of money to do that. I'm saying this based on personal experience with him

I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley / Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.