Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video (53114 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Chisaedhor: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
Goridoe:

The Etinosa who started the poo na Yoruba And the dubai poo-girl whom is your girlfriend told you she's yoruba too abi?

iSwear you never get sense, but dont panic, you go eventually get sense immediately you buy adSENSE from AdsenseSnow !

You this mo'fucking TribalBigot who wouldn't let Nigeria be great!!!

Quote me back, I'm waiting for you!!! HE-GOAT!

You lost your senses immediately you joined APC and now you still don't have one
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Chisaedhor: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jyde89:

Didirin, and you where there to cover the story Abi, all this useless tribal bigots sef I wonder the disturbed fellow that raised you guys.

Now that it is poo she ate now on don dey deny am grin
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by nairagoal: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
http://jujudate.com free dating site
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
IprintMONEY:
we control the judiciary.

#LaughingInPortuguese
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by PanickMode(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nah to dey flash tooto and arse anyhow people sabi these day undecided
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by obontami: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Bittch can you swear iyanya didn't fcccck you when you dating ubi? Case if pot calling kettle black.

Sit your stupid ass down bittch and be humble!
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by obontami: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Is this not the same Emma Nyra that Put her nipples on display?

You got the picture or video?
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by wisdomkid: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Your Action online is Permanent. Probably the most under-rated world in today's world.
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Kingofdsouth: 2:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Why did mc galaxy not end the call....
I'm i d only one blaming him
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
obontami:

You got the picture or video?
lmao. Perv grin
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by Jyde89: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Chisaedhor:

Now that it is poo she ate now on don dey deny am grin

Why I go deny am if you bring evidence, just remember bring your sisters for nollywood own join.
Re: Emma Nyra reacts to Etinosa going Unclad on MC Galaxy’s live video by obontami: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lmao. Perv grin

I've seen it on twitter. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Korede Bello's Girlfriend, Azaria, Has A Daughter, Loves Nigeria And Ghana / Davido And Zubby Michael Hang Out Together In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.