Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki (23651 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by 2blessed01(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
YourbaAreSlaves:
You'd see some Anambra omata that hardly brush their mouth coming out to say that Arthur Eze made Emeka Ihedioha win, some illiterates even went as far as saying Arthur Eze is richer than Ebonyi state and I wonder why Anambra roads are still in deplorable conditions when they have such a man with more "money than a state" and who likes sponsoring all state Governors in Igboland, possibly he can do what all states can do and even more.

One other fool said Okorocha was sponsored by Emeka offor and I ask did he also sponsor Okorocha when he contested Presidential primaries twice under the PDP and came second behind Obasanjo? What they don't know is that Rochas is richer than any Anambra man dead or alive before he even came to Imo state to contest the Governorship seat and he won because Imo people thought a rich philanthropist would not bother looting the state treasury and while the man in power then was hated because of his arrogance and his slap on priest.

The best way to ague with an Illiterate person from Anambra is to ignore him to masturbate over his foolery.

Some fools say Arthur Eze is the riches Igbo man and I ask what is his Forbes networth, is it officially up to 1billion dollars, only Apple colabo with Chinedu Echeruo made him 1billion dollar richer yet he is hiding himself, but these same Anambra touts will make little money and they will flaunt it like people who just came out from the most interior villages.
Wetin Dis 1 Dey Yarn Sef??
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by AfonjaBoston: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by datbay(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Also as a practising lawyer,I can tell you most times confessional statement are not gotten voluntarily but after series of torture.....Majority of Nigerian Police can never make heaven....

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by jconsulting(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
Have you ever seen a police man saying the truth before
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by nsesam(m): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
I can't belive the police on this especially after killing the main hit man

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Justpd: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
No. Be this idiot wey snap with Mc oluomo? You're a thief sir. I believe the innocent criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by HomeOfMe(f): 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
dachiwater:
Abba Kyari has denied telling a suspect to implicate Senate President, Bukola Saraki in the Offa Bank Robbery incident which occurred last year.

Recall that we reported earlier today that Akinnibosun , the suspect who told the court that Abba Kyari asked him to implicate Bukola Saraki in the incident said;

“Abba Kyari told me to say that the Senate President Bukola Saraki gave me the guns we used for the operations. But I declined.

“He (Abba Kyari) promised that they would reward me handsomely and set me free if I could indict Saraki. When I disagreed, they asked some policemen to take me back to the cell. During this time, my hands were tied to my legs.”

However reacting to the claims Abba Kyari who denied telling the suspect to implicate Saraki, shared a post from a lawyer identified as Barr Abdulraseed H Lawal. The post read;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/16/offa-bank-robbery-abba-kyari-denies-telling-suspect-to-implicate-saraki/

According to you,they denied their confessional statement same way you've denied yours. Whom are we to believe then. The fact that you're a policeman does not make you a saint. It takes a thief to catch a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by ASY007(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
grayht:

This won't end well... lipsrsealed
the saraki factor...
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Jaqenhghar: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The hidden closet of this media hyped super cop will be laid bare after this present administration, the transmission IGP had done his bid to elevate him by making the public see him through his own prism.

Just like nothing remains permanently hidden under the sun his dirty linen will be brought to the market square very soon, his public association with that good for nothing mega tout Mc Oluomo is just the starting.

Whom the gods want to destroy they start by making them mad.
People dont know him. His boys were the ones who confiscated my aunty's car for no reason under the guise of one stupid investigation. Even when the investigation was going on my aunt's driver saw the boys associating with several criminal elements in Kano
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by All4real2: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
yinchar:
Of course, I totally agree with Abba Kyari.

No thief will confess in a relaxed atmosphere in the court that he committed a crime.

Even a young child caught stealing meat from the pot will still deny it and say NO.

I think its high time the Nigeria Police started recording an accused person in their interrogation rooms. This could be used to counter the lying bastards that kill Nigerians, confess under interrogation and still deny it in court.
Then it means you no get sense for saying that police should record evry confessional statement from every suspect. What if the suspect is been forced to make the statement under duress by police and it was recorded will you say since it is recorded that it must be true.the guy said he was forced to say so and you are talking about recording.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by All4real2: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
nsesam:
I can't belive the police on this especially after killing the main hit man
it's only a foolish man will believe Nigeria police that are more deadlier than poison.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by fardes(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
dachiwater:
Abba Kyari has denied telling a suspect to implicate Senate President, Bukola Saraki in the Offa Bank Robbery incident which occurred last year.

Recall that we reported earlier today that Akinnibosun , the suspect who told the court that Abba Kyari asked him to implicate Bukola Saraki in the incident said;

“Abba Kyari told me to say that the Senate President Bukola Saraki gave me the guns we used for the operations. But I declined.

“He (Abba Kyari) promised that they would reward me handsomely and set me free if I could indict Saraki. When I disagreed, they asked some policemen to take me back to the cell. During this time, my hands were tied to my legs.”

However reacting to the claims Abba Kyari who denied telling the suspect to implicate Saraki, shared a post from a lawyer identified as Barr Abdulraseed H Lawal. The post read;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/16/offa-bank-robbery-abba-kyari-denies-telling-suspect-to-implicate-saraki/

ARE YOU NOT FRIENDS WITH MC OLU-OMO NOW, YOU TOO YOU ARE A CRIMINAL
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
yinchar:
Of course, I totally agree with Abba Kyari.

No thief will confess in a relaxed atmosphere in the court that he committed a crime.

Even a young child caught stealing meat from the pot will still deny it and say NO.

I think its high time the Nigeria Police started recording an accused person in their interrogation rooms. This could be used to counter the lying bastards that kill Nigerians, confess under interrogation and still deny it in court.
so you're predisposed to accept the one under an unrelaxed condition even the ones made under duress?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by xreal: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
I trust you not Abia Kari.

A police will always be a police, no matter how well packaged.

Seeing you celebrate your birthday with the Chief Oshodi criminal was a slap.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by zoedew: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
dachiwater:

Exactly the reason the police should embrace ACJA! Trial within trial!

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by BanevsJoker(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Baselm:
Now Nigerians believe a statement from a Criminal than Abba Kyari that should be a national hero. Their pictures were captured on CCTV, People who live in Kwara know how these guys are close to the political class.
He did not deny the robbery, he denied the complicity of Bukola Saraki.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Numlockz: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
Justpd:
No. Be this idiot wey snap with Mc oluomo? You're a thief sir. I believe the innocent criminal

Innocent and criminal in the same sentence?

Haba naa.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by wink2015(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
dachiwater:

NO ONE AMONG THEM (THE BANK AFFECTED, THE POLICE AND THE ACCUSSED ) IS TALKING ABOUT THE MONEY?

WHERE IS THE STOLEN MONEY?

WHERE THE MONEY RECOVERED AND RETURNED TO THE BANK OR IT WAS TAKEN BY THE POLICE AND SHARED AMONG THEIR RANK AND FILE.

The last we heard or read was that the dismissed police corporal, a key participant in the Offa armed robbery refused to shared the money before they were all rounded up.

But we do not seem to hear about the money.

What did the police do with that BIG MONEY.

BIG MONEY in the sense that it was 5 banks that was attacked by the armed gangs that faithful day in Offa town in Kwara state.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Kog45(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
BabaO2:
Sentiments everywhere. Saraki should face firing squad, why the new cookups in attempting to distort the physical fact. Over 30 souls were wickedly killed by the lazy, greedy and dirty monsters that are directly and remotely connected to Saraki.
Saraki should face firing squad?Pls relax and don’t let emotions and sentiment override your sense of reasoning.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by zoedew: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
dachiwater:

Exactly the reason the police should embrace ACJA! Trial within trial will be obviated.

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by CioAngels(f): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Do you expect him to own up he did?
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by CioAngels(f): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
blazer2018:
I know very few people would trust any word that comes out of the Nigeria Police Force on this issue...Nigerians have lost the trust and respect they have for them since God knows when...but what i know is that, both armed and political criminals seem to know that Nigerians don't trust the men in uniform and ultimately doesn't trust the Justice System, hence they find loopholes to twist things in their favour to get out problems.

Solution:Every Nigerian security outfits need serious rejigging and serious image laundering...but our porous and weak Justice System needs it more.
The cabal running Nigeria without been voted for. Nigeria, where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by lahizak: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Cant really say who is speaking the truth or otherwise but i still find it very hard that a person of that calibre, who can easily control and divert a hundred times of what those robbers will steal will be foolosh enough to send armed robbers to go and steal a bank. Truth is saraki no need guns to steal his pen and phone is more dan enough
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Iyajison: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
I'm still wondering how the police spoke man had a document he was reading from the very day the arm robbers were bn interrogated by the press...

What a country....
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by OgundeleT(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
those guys know nothing about offa robbery. the real suspect has been killed, police only want to use those guys to indict saraki
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Ayo07(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
In Anthony Joshua's voice "9ja I hail o"
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by mindtricks: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
Welcome to Nigeria! Where packaged corrupt criminals are fighting corruption.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by adedehinbo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The hidden closet of this media hyped super cop will be laid bare after this present administration, the transmission IGP had done his bid to elevate him by making the public see him through his own prism.

Just like nothing remains permanently hidden under the sun his dirty linen will be brought to the market square very soon, his public association with that good for nothing mega tout Mc Oluomo is just the starting.

Whom the gods want to destroy they start by making them mad.
I wish u become the victim of arm robber soon,then u can write this vocabulary abt how u lost ur eye to them
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by adedehinbo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2019
OgundeleT:
those guys know nothing about offa robbery. the real suspect has been killed, police only want to use those guys to indict saraki
but cctv captured their faces during the robbery,how can they deny that
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by AmazingELixir: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
[[s]quote author=adedehinbo post=76717231]I wish u become the victim of arm robber soon,then u can write this vocabulary abt how u lost ur eye to them[/quote]
[/s]
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Denies Telling Suspect To Implicate Saraki by Charly68: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Whether Saraki is involved or not he should prepare to die for his action...Saraki is suffering a huge disappointment at home already. Their link with him has cost him so much .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maroko Police Officer Arrested For Extorting N40,000 From Man (photo) / 11-Year-Old Boy Found Dead Inside Water Drum Three Days After He Went Missing / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.