Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed (47547 Views)

Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by seangy4konji: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
If dem break him head now..he go begin cry like a baby.
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Esomchi800(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
MC galaxy report am to burna boi
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by crackhouse(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
Did he force her to go naked?
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Awesomefred32(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
grin grin
mr2kay Burna boy is right behind You?
Celebrities wont mind their business
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by erons22(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
planned
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by City001: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
Most men who speak to defend women cannot even defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Etizz: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Funny enough, d woman are not complaining
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by ticoticotico: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
BRASH:
I have not seen the video yet. Pls did she show her booby and puna ? Was d puna shaved? How big or small are her booby? Does she have a banging body? Can the video help the vaseline crew in time of need? Is it worth if i go in search of the video?

SEE ya life grin
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
Is 2k name of a poor peasant? My friends in turkey say dey don't know himg
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by sammie99: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mr 2kay why e dey pain u? Nah ur sis or wife or even gf
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by noisy45(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mr 2 Kay go fight mc Galaxy on her behalf
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by mexzony: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is what happens when people refuse to take responsibility before and after their actions and assume that people will always clean up their mess. I do t walk around assuming people will cover me if I mess up that's why I think carefully about my actions. Ok let's say galaxy is a pervert and yet you decide to get drunk and go naked even if I still say it that she knew exactly what she was doing.
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Akabuking: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
na the video I wan watch. wetin consign me with Mr 2kay?

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by nijabazaar: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
I think MrKay is Right. MC galaxy took advantage of an inebriated person.

I am waiting for any miserable "Holosho" screaming punctuated niggur to quote me. I will engage in a fight to the fullest angry
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by princetom1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Reading comments of guys here, u will feel sorry for what the society has become. If it's ur sister, u will still spill this nonsense all of u is spilling? Weda etinosa doing it deliberate or out of her mind, a good guy will never be an accomplice to such rubbish... Imagine me going live and with someone and noticed she is going crazy? Is it not to end the call? I wanted to type alot, then, this is nairaland, no be all mad person dey run enter market
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Darevofpeace(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
This Mr2Kay is a punctuated ediot. This was the same way he slammed Burna Boy before his fvckup was treated accordingly by Burna.

Is he mad? Did MC galaxy force anyone to strip for him? Why exactly are some people stupid enough not to know who to blame for their stupidity.

Tell me, which responsible and well-trained lady will stoop so low to shamefully embarrass herself on social media all because of money?

Only a foooool will blame Mc Galaxy for Etinosa's foolishness. He simply told them what it will cost to get his money, and they gave in.

Period!!!!
men like him would never defend another man,the lady did the nude intentionally. She knew what she wanted and she did got the attention anyways.
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by dwilliams: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
I love nairalanders, see bashing
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by shineeye1: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
No amount of erotic entertainment from an olosho will make me applaud immorality. We can enjoy sexual ecstasy without immorality - our fore fathers did! Immorality must be condemned by all sane minds for the prime sake of preserving society
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Orpe7(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Yeye PR damage control
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by HomeOfMe(f): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
reicherMan:
Nigerian singer, Mr 2kay has just reacted to the viral video of Instagram comedian, Etinosa who went completely naked on MC Galaxy's IG live last night.

In his reaction, Mr 2kay who is close friends with Etinosa said she's still crying till now having realised what she did. He went on to call MC Galaxy a wicked bastard, worse than R Kelly for not ending the live video the moment he realised Etinosa was drunk.

He wrote:

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/singer-mr-2kay-blasts-mc-galaxy-after.html
Both Mr 2kay,mc galaxy and etinosa are working together . Damage control.

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Anndrew(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
BRASH:
I have not seen the video yet. Pls did she show her booby and puna ? Was d puna shaved? How big or small are her booby? Does she have a banging body? Can the video help the vaseline crew in time of need? Is it worth if i go in search of the video?
lolz..few are mad
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by obontami: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dude is ugly, he's also broke.
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Codes151(m): 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
This Mr2Kay is a punctuated ediot. This was the same way he slammed Burna Boy before his fvckup was treated accordingly by Burna.

Is he mad? Did MC galaxy force anyone to strip for him? Why exactly are some people stupid enough not to know who to blame for their stupidity.

Tell me, which responsible and well-trained lady will stoop so low to shamefully embarrass herself on social media all because of money?

Only a foooool will blame Mc Galaxy for Etinosa's foolishness. He simply told them what it will cost to get his money, and they gave in.

Period!!!!
be sensible! Are you this dumb on Nairaland?
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by franklingud(m): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Mr 2kay na you thunder go fire for being stupid.
Mcgalaxy didn't force anybody to go naked.
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by virginchaser(m): 6:13am On Mar 17, 2019
I am shocked to find out many of you guys filed behind MC Galaxy to attack Mr 2Kay. Real men don't take advantage of gullible ladies in the new world.
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by cybriz82(m): 12:35am On Mar 18, 2019
BRASH:

She get better pot belle wey u fit rest ur head still eternity....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost A Friend And Brother” – Don Jazzy Opens Up On Split From D’banj & Olamide / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.