Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? (13918 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by BlastAfonja: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2019
lecturer50:
Jesus Christ was the one who taught all these things about himself before paul even taught them.He called himself the son of God,the only way to God,God in the flesh.See the book of john.stop believing islamic propaganda against christianity.Your prophet did not tell you that allah is not the God who created the world but is an idol that was worshipped in kabbah.allah was one of the many gods worshipped in mecca.Your prophet choose his father's idol whichh was allah.That is why you face the east why worshipping because allah is in kabba in mecca which is in the east.allah is a black stone that was worshipped in ancient time.so u are in islam but u dont know how deceptive islam is.they would not tell u the truth

Exactly. They always point fingers on Christianity but their Islam religion is the most laughable fiction I've ever seen in my life, everything fake fake.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Auki: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2019
goodychet:

Thank you for the fact that you believe in Jesus Christ. Are you aware of his teaching that I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me? What is your take on this?

During Abraham period, Abraham is the means through which God revealed his message to mankind, so was Mosses, Noah, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be on them)

None called humanity to worship himself rather than God. All preach one central message: Mankind to worship only God and associate no partner to him,do right and avoid evils.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by HenryInno1(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Seetto:
God turn himself as a man to his creature in the name of son to be ridiculously molested and strip half naked and be nailed on the cross like a dying monkey hung on a tree along side condemned thieves, only for him to cry to who, why have you forsaken...

Christianity is the greatest scam....think bro

Claim that Jesus died on the tree to wash away your sins...

You died and found yourself in hell fire, Jesus crucifixion on the cross is as useless as anything...
God Have mercy
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Ddkingz: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Like I would always say.....
Christianity is fraud.... If u know u know.
They always find a way to brainwash us... I've even stop talking about Christianity with friends, because they are as naive as those so called man of god...

To the op... Jesus is not the only way to heaven.
If you take a route through lagos-ibadan express road, you would also get to heaven

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Auki: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2019
goodychet:

Thank you for the fact that you believe in Jesus Christ. Are you aware of his teaching that I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me? What is your take on this?

During Abraham period, Abraham is the means through which God revealed his message to mankind, so was Mosses, Noah, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be on them)

None called humanity to worship himself rather than God. All preach one central message: Mankind to worship only God and associate no partner to him,do right and avoid evils.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by lecturer50(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2019
JESUS CHRIST is the son of GOD and the CHRIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
poweredcom:
First notin like going to heaven or hell immediately you die

Second Jesus Christ story was more fabricated so much to fit the greediness of today religious bodies

Keep waiting for Jesus stupid people don't think of ways to better your society and enjoy heaven on earth you Africans

The europeans that brought Christianity are tired of it and they now believe more of technologies advancement

Una de here de find heaven stupid people your heaven and hell are here on earth

Idiot wats my business. With what happen after death

Baba wetin they make u vex like this?
I totally agree with ur first point and object your 2nd assertion.
Nothing about Jesus was fabricated if you are in tune with bible from old to new testament while growing up, rather it is the church and her clergymen today that twist, subvert and deviate from the accurate knowledge of the bible.
Trust the bible teaching and not the teachers of the bible
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
YES.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by uthlaw: 10:10am On Mar 17, 2019
I created original sin for the people I created for me to be born by the people I created in order for me to die for the forgiveness of the sin I created for them.... common sense will tell you....if you know you know!
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
kareemkamil:
Someone should answer me please, during the time of Mose's, who was the way truth & life.

Deaf, Dump and Blind, they will not return because in their Heart is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by BrokenCock: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2019
Zoharariel:
Yes, Jesus is the only way to Nibiru. grin
U are boring oh shocked
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Auki: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
OKDnigeria:

I and the Father are one. ( John 10:30 )
He who has seen Me has seen the Father… ( John 14:9b)

Paul didn't make the above statements, Jesus did. Actually, Jesus claimed to be God, and that's why the Jews killed Him.
"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God".
John 5:18 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/jhn.5.18.KJV

That said, what the article is trying to say is that Jesus is the only one who paid for sin. No other religious leader or prophet paid or even claimed to have paid for man's sin. Only Jesus Christ!

If you don't believe in Jesus or accept that He died for your sins, your sins remain with you and you will pay for them yourself. And the wages of sin is death, eternal separation from God, that is hell fire!

Read ur reply again. Do u notice that divinity of Jesus is mostly supported by Book of John. Do ur self a favour and research on the veracity of John.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by poweredcom(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Baba wetin they make u vex like this?
I totally agree with ur first point and object your 2nd assertion.
Nothing about Jesus was fabricated if you are in tune with bible from old to new testament while growing up, rather it is the church and her clergymen today that twist, subvert and deviate from the accurate knowledge of the bible.
Trust the bible teaching and not the teachers of the bible

Bro I don't care the Bible of today is not the true word of God it's has been adulterated by King James and his goons

You think you know anything blackman is just a zombie

If I had my way I will flush all foreign religion away

Look at our useless society churches everywhere in my street alone e reach 12 churches today come see noise and people

Ashewo de church , arm robber de church , agbero dr church all kind of senseless people de chur h even the pastor own na to rip members somehow with tithe

Bros religion has failed Africa and Africans ok

To find Jesus should not be our problem here because if you find him what does he wanna do for you

Oya make dem go find am na people wey wan go heaven wey no exist

Mumu Africans

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by openmine(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
If there is one explicit gift that has been bestowed on mankind by God.....its the gift of CHOICE!
If you choose to believe Christ is the way,truth and life,then so be it!
If you also believe there are other means aside Christ to get to heaven,that's your belief and ultimately your choice!
You can also choose not to believe in the bible,that's also a choice!
Our choices either make or mar our existence!
Make the right choice based on your convictions!
Happy Sunday everyone!

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by NnennaG6(f): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2019
Salvation is not by "chance." Salvation is by grace (Ephesians 2:8-9).

Moreover, eternal salvation is based on Christ's intercession on one's behalf, not based on the degree of information that one encounters or embraces regarding this truth over the course of one's natural life. God's chosen people are all saved by Christ's work alone, but they do not all encounter the same degree of gospel revelation in their lifetime. Some hear the explicit NT gospel (I Corinthians 15:3-4), others hear only types and shadows (Job 9:2), while still others hear absolutely NOTHING at all (Jeremiah 31:15-17, Matthew 2:16-18). They're all saved by the grace of Christ (Galatians 1:6) in fulfillment of a covenant that is ordered in all things and sure (II Samuel 23:5) and not by works of righteousness which they have done (Titus 3:5).

Very few Christians understand this truth and that is because most think too much of what they see a man do or believe and too little of Christ's saving work for his people, which is PERFECT (Deuteronomy 32:4).

God bless
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Lukuluku69(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Auki:

Read ur reply again. Do u notice that divinity of Jesus is mostly supported by Book of John. Do ur self a favour and research on the veracity of John.

A Book, history says was written Millennial after Jesus left.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Johilo(m): 10:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Zamboroto:

imagine going to hell because of some stupid comments on Nairaland. SMH.
hahahahaha..... U're funny bro
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2019
You know of another?
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Amberon11: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2019
you can only deceive yourself and a few other foolish people. Jesus Christ remains the only way.
StevenJay01:
The concept of the WAY has been misconstrued as it is being interpreted literally. Jesus never started a religion. If you follow his teaching which is simply loving your neighbor as your self and loving your creator,you are following the way.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Johilo(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2019
poweredcom:
First notin like going to heaven or hell immediately you die

Second Jesus Christ story was more fabricated so much to fit the greediness of today religious bodies

Keep waiting for Jesus stupid people don't think of ways to better your society and enjoy heaven on earth you Africans

The europeans that brought Christianity are tired of it and they now believe more of technologies advancement

Una de here de find heaven stupid people your heaven and hell are here on earth

Idiot wats my business. With what happen after death
u really need salvation brother....
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by poweredcom(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Johilo:
u really need salvation brother....

Ur brain have been brainwashed by these foreign game religions and it has eaten your brain so deep you can't get your self consciousness as an African

Shame on our society

God is tired of us too much sometimes if I wanna point who are the people to find in hell fire (let assume it exist cos for me it doesn't) na Africans first Nigerians cos we are so wicked and greedy and confused with stupid ideologies

That is why Nigeria as rich and blessed don't know what and where it stand in the world we are a laughing stock

Look at our population exploding everywhere abject poverty

Look at the election a big shame people are still snatching ballot boxes OMG

Everywhere prostitution

Education failed

Health sector notin to write home about

Insecurities bokoharam and militant group

Infrastructural development not world-class

Abeg naija na hell fire on earth
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by showafrica(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Silence is golden, so all these provocation on xtrinity na make Jesus come back come repeat am. Lie lie, if you like believe if una no like leave am
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Johilo(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2019
poweredcom:

Ur brain have been brainwashed by these foreign game religions and it has eaten your brain so deep you can't get your self consciousness as an African

Shame on our society

God is tired of us too much sometimes if I wanna point who are the people to find in hell fire (let assume it exist cos for me it doesn't) na Africans first Nigerians cos we are so wicked and greedy and confused with stupid ideologies

That is why Nigeria as rich and blessed don't know what and where it stand in the world we are a laughing stock

Look at our population exploding everywhere abject poverty

Look at the election a big shame people are still snatching ballot boxes OMG

Everywhere prostitution

Education failed

Health sector notin to write home about

Insecurities bokoharam and militant group

Infrastructural development not world-class

Abeg naija na hell fire on earth
i understand ur point sir and u're right about most of wat u said.... But i want to ask u a question.. Since u said der is no hell, wat happens to us wen will die
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2019
poweredcom:

Bro I don't care the Bible of today is not the true word of God it's has been adulterated by King James and his goons

You think you know anything blackman is just a zombie

If I had my way I will flush all foreign religion away

Look at our useless society churches everywhere in my street alone e reach 12 churches today come see noise and people

Ashewo de church , arm robber de church , agbero dr church all kind of senseless people de chur h even the pastor own na to rip members somehow with tithe

Baba u too make sense as a confirmed street guy, there is 100% truth about this view.

I can relate with all this here in PH too, unfortunately I stopped going to church long time ago

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Khaleell001(m): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
RELIGION IS A BURDEN.
INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT GETTING A LIFE, A HELPFUL PARTNER, AND WAYS TO MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT LIVABLE..
PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL AND DEMONS, AND OTHER THINGS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST.

It depends on the religion you are taking about.

I know Islām is not and will never be a burden to to those who understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by TnoMai: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2019
There's literally an even coming up about this topic, who wants to go?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu-69yjlWvt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Khaleell001(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2019
dhardline:
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is definitely the only way.

Just as you have rightly stated all other religions demand man's

effort which any sincere person will know that his efforts is

totally not sufficient to take away the sin and guilt within.

Did Jesus say he came to die for the sins of all mankind?

What about those before his coming inro this world?

You mean even if they were not aware of Jesus coming all their obedience and devotion were all in vain?

Jesus was sent as a man the Lost sheep of the house of Israel, that is, to the Jews.

Christainity today has nothing to do with Jesus but Paul.

Christainity is Paul's creation not Jesus.

Jesus never said he should be prayed to OR worship.

When his disciples asked him how to pray he though them the Lord's prayer and in the prayer he never equated himself with God.

So, I am wondering why you people keep projecting your own ideas into Jesus's message when they are clearly poles apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by Zamboroto: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2019
I just dey wonder why person go dey insult another person ontop this matter.
Las las, there's no compulsion in religion.
to you is your religion and to me is mine.
stay ur lane make I stay my own. I'm a Muslim and I'm proud of it but I won't rub it in your face.
Every religion dey preach peace and how to develop one's self. make we leave am at that.
Practice your religion and allow your neighbor practice him own.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by daddymummy(m): 11:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Auki:

Islamic lies against the word of God.The book of john has been historically certified as true.It is only senseless idiots like prophet muhammad and his followers that believe the bible is false.
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by poweredcom(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Johilo:
i understand ur point sir and u're right about most of wat u said.... But i want to ask u a question.. Since u said der is no hell, wat happens to us wen will die

We go back to the dust and our soul go to somewhere else deeper Dan wat your eyes can see if you believe God created us to throw us in eternal fire when we die then your have jonez with fiary tales stories

So why did god allow d sin to be on earth so that for every body to be thrown in hell

Again nobody will even make heaven also hahaha since all of us are sinners

Abeg all dese na wash
Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by poweredcom(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2019
NyenwePHC:

Baba u too make sense as a confirmed street guy, there is 100% truth about this view.

I can relate with all this here in PH too, unfortunately I stopped going to church long time ago

I can go to church if am invited by a friend for a ceremony or i chase one babe go there after all I see it as a social gathering of show off

People wey get money na de Sidon for front seat close to pastor hahaha

Broke ass members de back seat lmfao

Even the bike says it the church is in your heart not the building

My naija people wan take church going kill themselves person go stupidly attend church from.monday to Sunday just imagine such kind of people how will they reason to me they are lazy

Africa go and be more productive go and work and manufacture things look at China today

Shame ful nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? by sammirano: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2019
Life is built on certain principles. Whether you re a Christian or Muslim once you acknowledge Christ and his sacrifice and believe in him to save you. You are sure of heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Offending God? / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Nairaland Forum 2014 Watch-Night Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.