Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,028 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward (683 Views)

Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone.

I just completed my NYSC few days ago. I really need business advice on the way forward.

I was able to saved #150,000 during my service year. I need serious advice on what I can do with this money to start my life. I am in my late 20s from Southern part of Nigeria. I am willing to relocate to any part of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2019
I will really appreciate any Good advice.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
Congrats...I advice you learn a trade
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
what kind of trade if I may ask please?
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Valleys(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Welcome to reality!
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Valleys:
Welcome to reality!
Yeah! Reality....No more dreams...No more imaginations

1 Like

Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Do you have passion for fashion? You can use that money or less to go learn how to sew mens wear...tailors are cashing out especially if u mastered d art well.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
learn a trade or start importing and sell online.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by HeliosHay(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
stephenUgh:
Hello everyone.

I just completed my NYSC few days ago. I really need business advice on the way forward.

I was able to saved #150,000 during my service year. I need serious advice on what I can do with this money to start my life. I am in my late 20s from Southern part of Nigeria. I am willing to relocate to any part of Nigeria.

If you already have a laptop you can learn Amazon self publishing

2 Likes

Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Danielomisco(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Leave the money,seek to increase it,u cn use the money to travel and meet ur guys in other locations to see opportunities.If u dont go u wunt knw,cos 150k aint nuttin.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by nabiz(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
stephenUgh:
Hello everyone.

if you are creative I will advice you to go into native shirt(senators) branding.

HOW TO START
(1)Browse the internet to get a collections of trending native attire ( you can create yours if you are creative)

(2)Go to Aba in abia state to source for a good professional tailor

(3)Buy a high qaulity native clothing materials

PACKAGING! PACKAGING!! PACKAGING!!!

(4)Choose a good branding name and name

(5)Package in a foil branded transparent waterproof inside a well design colorful branded carton.

MARKETING
Bring them here in Abuja

(6)Go from office to office(based on appointment please)(learn how to make connection, it is very simple)

(6) Sale online like Facebook, jiji, olx etc (you need phone with sharp camera)

(7)Supply to big fashion shop and supper market.

ADVICE
(1) your packaging should start from you so look neat and mature

(2)Do not serve everybody, target a high income earners

(3)Do not be afraid to tag a price( most of the high income earners take cheap price to be low qaulity) so put a price that will scare children away from your brand.

(4)Do not be Jack of all trend. Specialize on native clothing only so that your brand will move faster.

Good luck

PLS NOTE: It is not going to be easy from the beginning. You may have a lore of rejection but believe at the end you will smile.

You can ask me any question here if you have

3 Likes

Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
emperorblog21:
learn a trade or start importing and sell online.

are you into importation??

if yes, I will like u to link me up.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
HeliosHay:

If you already have a laptop you can learn Amazon self publishing

I have two laptops. if u can teach me, I will appreciate.
help me with u contact for me to reach u
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
nabiz:
if you are creative I will advice you to go into native shirt(senators) branding.

HOW TO START
(1)Browse the internet to get a collections of trending native attire ( you can create yours if you are creative)

(2)Go to Aba in abia state to source for a good professional tailor

(3)Buy a high qaulity native clothing materials

PACKAGING! PACKAGING!! PACKAGING!!!

(4)Choose a good branding name and name

(5)Package in a foil branded transparent waterproof inside a well design colorful branded carton.

MARKETING
Bring them here in Abuja

(6)Go from office to office(based on appointment please)(learn how to make connection, it is very simple)

(6) Sale online like Facebook, jiji, olx etc (you need phone with sharp camera)

(7)Supply to big fashion shop and supper market.

ADVICE
(1) your packaging should start from you so look neat and mature

(2)Do not serve everybody, target a high income earners

(3)Do not be afraid to tag a price( most of the high income earners take cheap price to be low qaulity) so put a price that will scare children away from your brand.

(4)Do not be Jack of all trend. Specialize on native clothing only so that your brand will move faster.

Good luck

PLS NOTE: It is not going to be easy from the beginning. You may have a lore of rejection but believe at the end you will smile.

You can ask me any question here if you have

can I contact u?
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by iamleumas: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by nabiz(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
stephenUgh:

can I contact u?
yes of cause but I prefer we talk here so that other people may suggest more ideas
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by HeliosHay(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
stephenUgh:

I have two laptops. if u can teach me, I will appreciate.

help me with u contact for me to reach u

Sorry, I only teach students who already have a publishing business and are looking to scale up to $1000+ per month and beyond.

If you're looking for free training, you can refer to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
HeliosHay:

Sorry, I only teach students who already have a publishing business and are looking to scale up to $1000+ per month and beyond.

If you're looking for free training, you can refer to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon

tanks. I will go through.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
stephenUgh:

are you into importation??
if yes, I will like u to link me up.

yes whatspp me bro 08120292561
i will explain to u for free and also dropshippinh.
Re: Just Completed My NYSC: Advise Me On The Way Forward by stephenUgh(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
more suggestions will be highly welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help.. What Business Can I Do With 150 - 200k / Video: ''nigerian'' Man Sprays Money In The Street Of New York / Your Electricity Prepaid Recharge Made Easy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.