Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (91851 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Eexus: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
christianity = joke,pastors = comedians
undecided
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by myk2mic: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2019
metroid:

Go and watch the movie "Leap of faith" grin

Guy, how old are you, u must be an old man to mention that movie hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by aleniboro(m): 1:57am On Mar 17, 2019
PDP - People Deceiving People - Papa Deceiving Pikin
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 17, 2019
earthsync:
religion in Africa only brings out the ignoramus in us.

I luv u! O sorry, I luv d image in ur profile grin
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 17, 2019
tosyne2much:
Nothing wey person no go see for this Africa

Luk well, dat's nt Africa grin
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by wink2015(m): 2:06am On Mar 17, 2019
earthsync:
religion in Africa only brings out the ignoramus in us.

But Jesus Christ criticize folks like you that you suffer because of lack of knowledge.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by AmeLonRo(m): 2:49am On Mar 17, 2019
kallmemrB:
I tot this only happen in Africa... Now it has gone international... OBIOMA we are in trouble
Africans abroad now...
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Hotzone(m): 4:39am On Mar 17, 2019
Thales01:
It is distasteful that this is what Christianity has been reduced to.Dubious folks parades themselves as a pastors with the odious aim of defrauding the gullible ones of their hard-earned money.
What is pitiable is that it is the unwholesome gullibility of most so called Christians that embolden this dubious men in the guise of pastors to perform their repugnant acts.
Christianity is fast becoming a joke courtesy of charlatans who parade themselves as pastors.

SMH.
It is better to be filled with jokers than terrorists

1 Like

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sisisioge: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin grin

As in she randomly turn every mini to a lollypop abi she has a major kini in her life that she lollypops? I'm just wondering grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Auxtin85(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2019
Blood of Moses, Christianity come Africa turn to business
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Kehinderichard(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Every weird behavior is as a result of a demon and you that love sex while unmarried you may be under the influence of a demon..

Things of d spirit are always in conflict with things of the world. Unfortunately, it cannot be revealed to a carnal man.

Jesus is the only way to truth and salvation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by luckingto50: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Just wishing them HML but need general help from anybody that can help solve these plenty issues am facing as a man. Am in my 30ties and never enjoy sex for one day due to my micro peen, not able to maintain strong erection and early ejaculations. I have used different supplements and herbs to no avail. The part of it all, once I just touch a woman within seconds i already release on my body. It has become a source of worry to me for a very long time to extend that If i should see a woman love I cannot utter a word because of my predicament that if d girl eventually agree to friend me and she noticed such that is d end of d relationship. Pls I need genuine help....Admin please it to the front page. You can email at luckyabdulrahim@ymail.com...As i have used different supplements and herbs for peen enlargement, stop quick ejaculations and strong erection no thing worked. Thanks as I hope for the help to come from anyone.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2019
d pastor should be prosecuted
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Emmanuel226(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2019
hmmmmm......... that pastor's eyes tells me something #if you know you know
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Emmanuel226(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2019
nna that Lady own worst oh grin
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Emmanuel226(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2019
well that did not stop man utd from crashing out of the Fa cup yesternight cheesygrin #FACT
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Emmanuel226(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2019
This kind Lady self eh, tufiakwa cheesy
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Emmanuel226(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2019
can someone guess what i am thinking right now

cheesygrin
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by ChiefVolt007: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
Most of the people in the name of Tunde Ednut don't go to church but are very fast to condem. Stupid guy
so true
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by pacespot(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2019
i believe she will suck again if she sees my roundly shaped elongated di.ck with a red cap smiley smiley smiley

so it means the boyfriend of this lady will not enjoy the dividend of mouthaction in a relation again.

these pastors no go kill person smileysmileysmiley and most of the congregation believed this is true o
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by mrkia(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2019
الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2019
As usual, half intelligent scamming their even more gullible followers.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nickymezor(f): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Encyclopedia1: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2019
kallmemrB:
I tot this only happen in Africa... Now it has gone international... OBIOMA we are in trouble
grin grin grin Serious trouble. Christianity under demonic attack. We need to go for 1 year dry fast. Satan must die!!!!!! I beg before we start, I need a bottle of chill beer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by blackmantis: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2019
luckingto50:
Just wishing them HML but need general help from anybody that can help solve these plenty issues am facing as a man. Am in my 30ties and never enjoy sex for one day due to my micro peen, not able to maintain strong erection and early ejaculations. I have used different supplements and herbs to no avail. The part of it all, once I just touch a woman within seconds i already release on my body. It has become a source of worry to me for a very long time to extend that If i should see a woman love I cannot utter a word because of my predicament that if d girl eventually agree to friend me and she noticed such that is d end of d relationship. Pls I need genuine help....Admin please it to the front page. You can email at luckyabdulrahim@ymail.com...As i have used different supplements and herbs for peen enlargement, stop quick ejaculations and strong erection no thing worked. Thanks as I hope for the help to come from anyone.

Stop thinking of sex in your relationship, think of getting to know your gf as a person and as a friend, know her likes and dislikes, etc.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Encyclopedia1: 7:36am On Mar 17, 2019
pacespot:
i believe she will suck again if she sees my roundly shaped elongated di.ck with a red cap smiley smiley smiley

these pastors no go kill person smileysmileysmiley and most of the congregation believed this is true o
They do because they are Christians. Na Alfa go tell me this? We go de slap am from dia.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Encyclopedia1: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2019
luckingto50:
Medically u might get a solution in Lagos if u are in Lagos but talking herbs, get out of Lagos and visit places like Oyo and Kwara state. U will thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.