Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (91852 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2019
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm
Sweet Nicky
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by metroid(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2019
myk2mic:

Guy, how old are you, u must be an old man to mention that movie hahaha grin

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Respect55(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2019
Thales01:
It is distasteful that this is what Christianity has been reduced to.Dubious folks parades themselves as a pastors with the odious aim of defrauding the gullible ones of their hard-earned money.
What is pitiable is that it is the unwholesome gullibility of most so called Christians that embolden this dubious men in the guise of pastors to perform their repugnant acts.
Christianity is fast becoming a joke courtesy of charlatans who parade themselves as pastors.

SMH.
U don't use a particular instance to generalize that way. Genuine Christians and pastors still exist. Ur conclusion is fallacious and laughable

1 Like

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Frabets18: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by FantasticJ: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Richdad50:
Most of the people in the name of Tunde Ednut don't go to church but are very fast to condem. Stupid guy

You don't talk this way so, I will give you a break.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by coconuthead(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Thales01:
It is distasteful that this is what Christianity has been reduced to.Dubious folks parades themselves as a pastors with the odious aim of defrauding the gullible ones of their hard-earned money.
What is pitiable is that it is the unwholesome gullibility of most so called Christians that embolden this dubious men in the guise of pastors to perform their repugnant acts.
Christianity is fast becoming a joke courtesy of charlatans who parade themselves as pastors.

SMH.

Not true sir. Christianity is far above this. There is true religion and false religion. What this video depicts is false Christianity just like Boko Haram is false Islam. The fact that this kinds of things are common does not mean that Christianity as a whole has been reduced to thrash. If you're a true Christian, keep your faith and do not be discouraged. The Lord knoweth them that are his
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by coconuthead(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2019
Respect55:

U don't use a particular instance to generalize that way. Genuine Christians and pastors still exist. Ur conclusion is fallacious and laughable

Exactly what I was trying to say
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 17, 2019
Section 419
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2019
ThatKING:
Where can I find this kind of woman? The ones I have met are always trying to bite my dick off

Feed them with meat ahead so that they don't mistake it for a meat.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nickymezor(f): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
sharpwriter:

Sweet Nicky
Hey u tongue
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by mtngloetiartel: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
ThatKING:
Where can I find this kind of woman? The ones I have met are always trying to bite my dick off
ur dick must be meaty
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sowilli: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
The idea is to perform false miracles, perform some “funny” wonders, spread lies instead of the gospel and live a life of sin pretending to be pastors and men of God. They come under the preaching of grace and that no one is perfect. Did the Apostles commit adultery, did Paul commit adultery, did Peter do. Rebuke any MOG that does such and claims he is not perfect! There is just one agenda, to make the true gospel unattractive and interesting to those who need it. But the good news is this, the truth will always spread and be revealed. The kingdom of hell will continue to be depopulated and the glory will be to the almighty God. The devil is very experienced and don’t think he doesn’t know what he is doing.
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
earthsync:
religion in Africa only brings out the ignoramus in us.
Mumu
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Xzydar(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sorry o, is mouth action a bad thing?
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Maxi3k(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
BJ don end
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nickymezor:
Hey u tongue

smiley Hey ma'am. .. Omo to fyn ... shey e ti loko smiley kiss wink
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nickymezor(f): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

smiley Hey ma'am. .. Omo to fyn ... shey e ti loko smiley kiss wink
You dey find wifey
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2019
Nickymezor:
You dey find wifey
Yes nau wink
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nickymezor(f): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

Yes nau wink
oh I see smiley tongue
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nickymezor:
oh I see smiley tongue

cheesy see very well o ... I hope yu have nt been taken? wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by Nickymezor(f): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2019
sharpwriter:

cheesy see very well o ... I hope yu have nt been taken? wink wink wink
mk we ask IFA o
Re: Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions by sharpwriter(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Nickymezor:
mk we ask IFA o

Lol .. which Babalawo do you know? Shey yu know Oluwo atefini? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.