Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters (412 Views)

Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by oyahitme: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A woman was seen in tears at the ATM stand in Asaba, as she discovers that internet fraudsters swindled all the money (N400k) in her bank account this morning, while getting debit Alert SMS. Gistvic Reports.

People around were seen holding her as they sympathize with her.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/woman-in-tears-at-atm-in-asaba-after.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by emeijeh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Imagine!
Weekend of all days?!

Where will she complain now?
You call bank helplines, they take forever to respond.

To me, if 95% of our populace were educated people, these scammers will not see maga to swindle
Re: Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by sapeleboi(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
cry
Re: Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by sinaj(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Why would anyone want to steal from an old person knowing that little things trigger their bp which might kill them straight away.

They dont even know how she struggled for that money and will just end up squandering the money on beer and women.
I pray they meet their waterloo soonest!
Useless children
Re: Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by backnbeta(f): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
sapeleboi:
cry
I know you mean well, but the picture you posted brought tears to my eyes as I can't stop wondering what made an old woman shed those bitter tears cry
Please remove it, I beg you sir.

@ Op, sad indeed! We can't be too careful...it is well.
Re: Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by internationalman(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
emeijeh:
Imagine!
Weekend of all days?!

Where will she complain now?
You call bank helplines, they take forever to respond.

To me, if 95% of our populace were educated people, these scammers will not see maga to swindle
What is this one saying...

Even a PhD holder can be scammed
Re: Woman In Tears At The ATM In Asaba, After Duped N400k By Internet Fraudsters by iTearHerToto: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
I can feel her pain. Same pain I always feel when a single game cuts my ticketcry

Nonsense and Bayern's Clueless team angry

(1) (Reply)

Army Arrests Two Zamfara Traditional Rulers, Kills Six Bandits / How I Got Rid Of A Stubborn Belly Fat After Childbirth / Man Raped 14yrs Old Daughter, Aborts 8 Months Pregnancy For Her- Nigeria News Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.