Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note (49882 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Psalm6ix: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ugandan -A 13-year-old girl has committed suicide by hanging herself after getting harsh comments from her parents for performing poorly in the recently released PLE Results.

The deceased is identified as Daphine Nakimuli, a resident of Kinuubi East, Bwikya Ward in Mparo division, Hoima City.

Nakimuli had just completed her PLE at Bwikya Primary where she obtained 28 aggregates in the four subjects.

According to neighbors, it is from this performance that parents scolded their daughter for failing the exams and wasting their money in paying her school fees.

Before her death, the girl left a note behind describing how she was feeling unloved, describing how her siblings and parents were scolding her over her performance in the PLE results, and that she had decided to take her own life to get rid of that.

Angrily and feeling abandoned, the girl went behind their house, grabbed a rope, and climbed a jackfruit, where she hung herself from.

Allan Julius Hakiza the Albertine Region Police Spokesperson confirmed the incident and said police had already kicked off investigations into the juvenile’s death.

https://jasperchi.com/tears-as-13-year-old-girl-hangs-self-over-poor-results-leaves-behind-emotional-note/

1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Bitbibx: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
I wonder where she learnt such a thing form!
Ohhhh! Bed media exposure off course. Too bed

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Talk2uche(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Totilopussylick(m): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Poor girl.

Suicide shouldn't have been the option.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Nollywood I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Honesty111: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
smiley
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by ValCon888: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
I was heartbroken reading that note. This is very sad.
As a parent, before you open your mouth think twice.

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
thats what happens when deluded parents put too much expectations on their poor kids head.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by insidelife22(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
I have decided to treat my children with eqaul love,respect and care,irrespective of the gender,talent or brilliance.

257 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by majamajic(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2021
And she was brilliant

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Goldbw122(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
That does not determine who you will be in life, wven today i lose money, wey i work i nor kill my self, everyday or time you sent will not be nice sometimes but just thank God for another day...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by XXXXTENTACION: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Too bad embarassed

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Idamond: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
the girl should be buried standing.. mumu

embarassed

by the way who's behind the camera

my parents do wetin pass this one, I no go even care the next min na for ball field I dey...
too much of social media cause this one

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Doubleoh7: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
But the suicide note and the story line does not add up naa If I'm to hazard a guess based on the suicide note, probably the young girl was working for one of those wicked and devilish women. In her case madam Jesica and she was the one that drove her to suicide. She even asked that her savings of 10k plus be given to her parents but was all out for madam jesica

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by WandaNara: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
Education is overrated in this part of the world.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by doggedfighter(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Maybe these children think suicide is a game. lipsrsealed

I think it's time for sensitization .

Let them know they ain't coming back.

11 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked

Suicide should never be an option....

I don't even know what else to type again...I just tire...I don too type on similar threads today..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by TheRealOwner(m): 3:11am On Jul 22, 2021
Omo I read this and tears came to my eyes sha. RIP Daphine. cry cry. You probably were the result of parents who believe in just dumping children in school and paying their fees and an educational system whose workers are simply fulfilling all righteousness with their attitude to work

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 22, 2021
Bitbibx:
I wonder where she learnt such a thing form!
Ohhhh! Bed media exposure off course. Too bed
Honestly.
Who told her BOOK FAILURE is a Failure for Life.
Didn't she hear about MESSI.?
Didn't she hear about BUHARI?

20 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by MVLOX(m): 5:28am On Jul 22, 2021
The kind things way dey happen for the world in recent times cha.... Bible prophecies Nie dey fulfill anyways

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2021
Damn it.
The devil won the battle in her life at last.
God punish Satan

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2021
post=103958331:
Damn it.
God punish Satan

KEEP KWAYET THERE!!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by iamtardey: 6:13am On Jul 22, 2021
The parents should cry a river now though

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by sammy7410(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Na Buhari cause all this things

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by azshion1: 6:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Sign of end of time
But this girl no see all the problems wey dey this country na only this small thing make am hang her self?

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by dake40(m): 6:14am On Jul 22, 2021
WandaNara:
Education is overrated in this part of the world.

Education is never over rated in any part of the world. I guess you meant School. Education and School are not the same

33 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by tayo4ng(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2021
This is sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by tillaman(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2021
To what end ?? It’s not even worth it, we live in such a careless world imagine if a 13yo Ugandan girl can do this, i’ll say the world has gone mad

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note by iamtardey: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2021
undecided
post=103958331:
Damn it.
God punish Satan

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Shot Dead By Ghana Police, As Nigerians Protest In Ghana / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.