Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,223 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide (46262 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Abomination!
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Factfinder1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
The people wey shake her calabash really mean her
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by harkandey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
funshint:

May you not see "depression" in life.... "even the strongest man bends..."

amen bro, but there's possibility for every man to have hard time, and when that time comes, suicide is not the way out

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Seetto: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
I will never advise any one to commit suicide, we were taught it is the surest way to hell, Islam and Christianity attest to that.

Atheist you are on your own..
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Seeker091: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
No heaven for someone who commit suicide. Cool Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by coolestchris(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
mental illness is a complex issue

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by tartar9(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
one less igboid
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by bengg: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Atleast she finally escaped this hell of a country.

I like her courage. But it would have been better if she died in her sleep. Nothing better than a silent, less-painful and non-violent death. There's a 100% chance you will find absolute peace in the after-life.
your mumu never do

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Now you see the Genesis of some men's problems
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by tartar9(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
harkandey:

amen bro, but there's possibility for every man to have hard time, and when that time comes, suicide is not the way out
Having a hard time is different from actually experiencing clinical depression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
When some certain things begins to happen, man begins to wonder. She don enter NEXT LEVEL be that.
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by uuzba(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
delugajackson:

I like her courage. But it would have been better if she died in her sleep. Nothing better than a silent, less-painful and non-violent death. There's a 100% chance you will find absolute peace in the after-life.
Not after suicide.
Suicide is like slapping God, telling him to get out, that he has no plan for you on this earth again.

So where are you going to rest after you die? You've already told God to get out. So no heaven for you.
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Centcanada: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
I pity her sha but i presume she is destined to commit suicide.
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by uuzba(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Centcanada:
I pity her sha but i presume she is destined to commit suicide.
Nobody is destined to commit suicide.
I don't know why people find it so easy to believe the devil. But cannot believe God.

God that created the whole universe out of love, just so that we can experience it with him, sent prophets to show us the way to live in peace, sent his only Son Jesus Christ for us to follow and live in peace on the earth...
.... how will he destine somebody to die again?

God does not send anybody to hell. I tell you, the gate of heaven is wide open. But bad people are so jealous and hateful that
they prefer to go to hell instead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by madgoat(m): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Once its ur time to die, you cant escape it grin
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by ecclize: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
When people around her knew they can help her why did they rescued her in the first place...
BTW
the woman is not a pretender... She is so determined... If buhari can emulate this determination Nigeria will be free from kworuption
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by uuzba(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
tartar9:
one less igboid
Love one another as I have loved you. This is the command Jesus gives to all of us.

You better take back this your statement because with that mindset, you will definitely not find any peace in heaven,
even if you are carried and put there and you then discover igboids there as well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
Call a pastor to Raise her from the dead.. cool She would probarbly Punch the pastor in the face for Raising her from the dead.
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:
Only a negroe can make a female commit suicide because of all that bad air and energy accumulated from them over a long period of time...nothing else.

That is why the earlier you give yourself some self worth, the better for you.

Most of your comments have been about Negroes, what's with you and Negroes? Are you Caucasian?

1 Like

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
People saying suicide is not the best option are very shallow even though they don't know it. Infact, it is the most naive and silliest of imaginations. Trust me, there is a kind of life that is not worth living.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by dreyton(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2019
Chai see body, she just waste those materials, may her soul rest in peace cry
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Godskidk(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
funshint:

May you not see "depression" in life.... "even the strongest man bends..."
Bend... Yes even the strongest bend but are never broken
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Iboni1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
And I was thinking depression leads to orgasm.
I'm sure you are depressed
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by AfonjaConehead: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
jetz:
So nobody monitored her after her first attempt nawa o rest her soul

My bro, people are frustrated in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
harkandey:
some people think that the only solution to their problem is to commit suicide, without knowing that no matter how there problem is there's someone over there that have more problems than them, suicide is not the solution to any problem.

rip to young lady, help me greet my great grandfathers.

Do you think that people just decide to take their own lives? Do you think it’s an easy thing to do?

That woman died because our society failed her. She was vulnerable, needed help, observations and suppprt. She didn’t have access to those. There are others like her sadly who live on the edge. If they do not get that necessary support, they’ll fall off the cliff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Hades2016(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
And I was thinking depression leads to orgasm.
u no get sense walai grin grin grin

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
delugajackson:

her body should be detained for invading buhari next level hardship, we are in this together.
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by openmine(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
for the very fact that she was willing to take a poisonous substance should have been enough for her rescuers to send her to a Psychiatric hospital!
Once you rescue her and leave her in that same circumstance,she will still attempt to kill herself again!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by harkandey(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
gbosaa:

Do you think that people just decide to take their own lives? Do you think it’s an easy thing to do?

That woman died because our society failed her. She was vulnerable, needed help, observations and suppprt. She didn’t have access to those. There are others like her sadly who live on the edge. If they do not get that necessary support, they’ll fall off the cliff.

i understand bro, i pray may we never experienced depression
Re: Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
How do people even get depressed, Yesterday I massacred almost a hundred roaches plus almost two hundred ants, And there family members did not commit suicide due to depression, in fact some of those ant remnants still hustling for food when I checked the compound earlier today.

If such low life forms can be so energetic, then you have no reason to be depressed.

Have you ever tried putting some weed in an ant hole grin try it please

Requiescat in pace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheads A Woman In A Park In Aba (Photo) / How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.