Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

"You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo (20596 Views)

"Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by princfred(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

what the drift?
I don't get you.
Try a little bit harder. Sorry without meaning to insult you, i wish i have extra free sense now to lend you to augment yours but I'm using all of mine. A good Samaritan in the house may help shah. grin but does the word sarcasm ring a bell? If yes then your case is not that bad just read the post 7 times with that world at heart or until you hear a click in your brain then either you run mad having burnt your brain box on it or you get it. grin cool
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by mightyhaze: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
baliyubla:
Osinbande is just a core Ogboni man and not a pastor. Btw, what happened to trader money?
vote never end? lol,.. trader moni was vote buying
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by xelly: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
buhariguy:
so real pastors enrich themselves illegally and call it Gods blessing. Idiotic pigs want buhari and osinbajo to be stealing like thief obj, thief atiku and ineffectual buffoon

I have read most of your comments and I just prayed for you. May you be productive and useful to your generation. Amen!
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
princfred:
Try a little bit harder. Sorry without meaning to insult you, i wish i have extra free sense now to lend you to augment yours but I'm using all of mine. A good Samaritan in the house may help shah. grin but does the word sarcasm ring a bell? If yes then your case is not that bad just read the post 7 times with that world at heart or until you hear a click in your brain then either you run mad having burnt your brain box on it or you get it. grin cool

who let this dog out? after this lengthy stuff, still no sense then you need consult a neurosurgeon for brain hem·or·rhoid.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by Tupacc: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Same to you.
Singing... Back to sender.

Lol. Omo ase
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
samfrancis1:
if not for your been mumuish, I would have asked if they stopped receivinf salary or it's been cut low from how much it was in 2015
before 2015, buhari has 30m naira, btw 2015 to 2018, buhari receive 21m naira from salary,

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
xelly:

I have read most of your comments and I just prayed for you. May you be productive and useful to your generation. Amen!
so because i hate corruption, I'm not productive and useful to my generation,

you are right anyway.

1 Like

Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by nwanyionitsha: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Tupacc:

Lol. Omo ase
Same to you.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

yeah we in the south have come off accepting the poverty life theory but the worse it is the "animal" instinct, tendency and the desperation at which we from the south now seek wealth is just alarming and scary.
in all three of the five social institutions that govern the social system has really failed us. the political, religion and educational institutions has dealt and done us more harm than proportionally acceptable. the north is worse hit with educational starvation hence their masses accepting poverty as a way of life.
come to think of it, won't education rob them of the virtue of simplicity they have at end of it all if given the right exposure. fine it will take away some inhuman nature but open to the volatile greed we now bear southward.

What are the other 2 institutions?

Im not sure if education would make them less simple. But then, the wealthier northern elites are quite ostentatious with wealth ie Zahra Buharis wedding
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
midnighter:

What are the other 2 institutions?

Im not sure if education would make them less simple. But then, the wealthier northern elites are quite ostentatious with wealth ie Zahra Buharis wedding

the other two are the family and the economic institutions.
well on the ostentatious nature of the elite class from the north I wouldn't say I'm dumbfounded but that was a nature adopted from the south particularly the Yoruba "ówà níbè" life style though the Yoruba's have turn a learner. lol �
truth is the affluence nature of the northern elites is not in tandem with the living condition of it populace.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the other two are the family and the economic institutions.
well on the ostentatious nature of the elite class from the north I wouldn't say I'm dumbfounded but that was a nature adopted from the south particularly the Yoruba "ówà níbè" life style though the Yoruba's have turn a learner. lol �
truth is the affluence nature of the northern elites is not in tandem with the living condition of it populace.

Lol. is it the same as Owambe?

Yeah. but they have a feudal system up there that relies on some people being dirt-poor
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. is it the same as Owambe?

Yeah. but they have a feudal system up there that relies on some people being dirt-poor

yeah it is the same owambe.
but I see that feudal class collapsing some days with the turn of event during the last election.
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by chiedozie198100: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
baliyubla:
Osinbande is just a core Ogboni man and not a pastor. Btw, what happened to trader money?

my brother, it baffles me when people address him as a pastor.

how do u get so close to tinubu and u dont belong to a cult? is that possible?

and those of you who think adeboye is a true man of God... Well....
Re: "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo by midnighter(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
SEGLIZ:

yeah it is the same owambe.
but I see that feudal class collapsing some days with the turn of event during the last election.

Yes. Many were seeing them as politically naive but they surprised everybody. Thats good on them, they are not s.tupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mali: Jonathan Briefs Buhari, Says Junta Wants ECOWAS Sanctions Removed / Bukola Saraki & His Wife, Toyin Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.