Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages (64370 Views)

Zlatan Flaunts Expensive Luxury Whips, Reveals He Just Bought A House (photos) / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Wizkid Flaunts Expensive Luxury Jewelries Worth Over 50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Trendy247: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
So wetin Paul okoye dey drive?
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Nice123(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Hei, I wan reach you
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by NLbully(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Afonjas:
Nigerians lack sense.

BROKE ASS MUMU

You are a disappointment to all afonja
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Slimguy0(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2019
Have you heard of a guy called Jowizaza ?? If not, clear that list grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Ibcrown(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2019
KingsleySmart:
But seriously speaking, no legitimate office job can buy you any embarassed

Abi make i buy laptop
. Buy laptop, that's where the real money is
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Afonjas: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2019
NLbully:

BROKE ASS MUMU

You are a disappointment to all afonja
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by blingxx(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
My Davido almost drive all d cars, that's y I love him so much because he's rich, cute n famous...
Unlike some poor, frustrated, broke ass guys we have on this forum, they can't even afford a bicycle n they r requesting for my number.......

You again undecided why are you always poluting every trend?

4 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by ZUBY77(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2019
driand:

Beer parlour journalism and conclusions

Porche panarama kor, porche banana ni..

The black vehicle davido sat on in the 2nd pic is an "Audi" not a porche panarama,

But if jealousy and envy allowed you to look closer, you will see Porsche P beside the Audi.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Hotzone(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2019
KingsleySmart:
But seriously speaking, no legitimate office job can buy you any embarassed

Abi make i buy laptop
Office job can fetch u sonic jet....go to Manhattan or ask bill gate and my homie Facebook even

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by SeriouslySense(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Hello, those cars look so good, Please look at my trailer, and comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3RlF8Ybh0Y
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2019
Its not complete without Dino d baddess.
Timaya nor get chill at all. him dey everywia
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by ZUBY77(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy
Onyi22:
My Davido almost drive all d cars, that's y I love him so much because he's rich, cute n famous...
Unlike some poor, frustrated, broke ass guys we have on this forum, they can't even afford a bicycle n they r requesting for my number.......

Its OK babe.
You can send the number now.

I might not have the same number of cars as your Davido but he also has Chioma already.
That area you are eyeing is occupied.

And hey.. You wont be trekking too. There are super cars around too. cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Diamondwriter(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2019
ifyalways:
Where did Linda take that her picture ?
Looks like banana Island. I know there's an empty plot beside her house that looks just like that.
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by computerglobal(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2019
cool

cool
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by holluphemydavid(m): 9:15am On Mar 17, 2019
U mean Ray Hush puppy rented cars at OP
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Kumadami: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
driand:

The black vehicle davido sat on in the 2nd pic is an "Audi" not a porche panarama,
his left side Bro.
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Abudu2000:
Like for WizKid, share for froggy
go and make your own money jor

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by ednut1(m): 9:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Runtown old lambo 150m Abeg are mompha and ray celebs

3 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
use your number to buy the cars then

2 Likes

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
Slimguy0:
Have you heard of a guy called Jowizaza ?? If not, clear that list grin grin grin

Jowizaza Director Jesco Oil Nwa grin

@OP I'm Richer than Hushpuppi
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2019
driand:

Correct.
But Porsche pana Na the next car by the right hand.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Nigerians lack sense.

Stop worshipping rich people with big cars.

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2019
driand:

Davido is sitting on an R8 but there's a Panamera right next to him.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by obafemee80(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2019
jaxxy:
This thread is not accurate sm1 test driving or posing with a car doesn’t mean they bought it. The prices too are off

grin
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by obafemee80(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2019
driand:

What about the white Porsche beside the Audi?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by AreaFada2: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2019
shakaranews:
shocked OP, Cubana Prince said those cars ain't Hush Puppy's. So, did you confirm it before posting it on his name?

Meanwhile See the moment Little Baby Success, the viral Warri girl gets a life time schorlaship from Celebrities across Nigeria. If you happy for her, please do subscribe to the channel for more.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0K39kQh54
Lol
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Spain007(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2019
chidi2pus:
Inflated prices

Yeah.... for Celebrities
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by kareemkamil(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2019
Davido where is ur private jet na, first class lier boy
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2019
See babies!!!
for anyone reading this, I declare u will ride those
cars. Ur hardwork and hustle never be in vein. Oluwa please pick awa call
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Deltatoto: 9:24am On Mar 17, 2019
obafemee80:
From Lamborghinis and Mercedes Benz to Bentleys and Rolls-Royce , these are ten of the most expensive luxury cars in Nigerian celebrities garages.

1) Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon

How much? From ₦67m

Who drives one? Timaya has 3,Davido, Mompha, DJ Cuppy, Peter Okoye (Mr P)

2) Porsche Panamera

How much? From ₦68m

Who drives one? Davido, Wizkid

3) Bentley Bentayga SUV

How much? From ₦70m

Who drives one? Davido, Mompha, Ray Hushpuppi

4) Rolls-Royce Phantom

How much? From ₦201m

Who drives one? E-Money, DJ Cuppy?, I Go Dye,

5) Rolls-Royce Wraith

How much? From ₦167m

Who drives one? Mompha, Ray Hushpuppi

6) Bentley Continental GT

How much? From ₦94m

Who drives one? Wizkid, Kizz Daniels, Don Jazzy, Peter Okoye, Timaya

7) Bentley Mulsanne

How much? From ₦146m

Who drives one? Linda Ikeji,

cool Lamborghini Galadho

How much? From ₦150m

Who drives one? Runtown

9) Mercedes Maybach

How much? From ₦72m

Who drives one? Timaya , E-Money

10) Ferrari 458 Italia

How much? From ₦83m

Who drives one? Davido

Which Of The Ten Luxury Cars Is Your Dream Car?

https://autojosh.com/ten-of-the-most-expensive-luxury-cars-in-nigerian-celebrities-garages/

toyota Camry 2018 model who drives one!!!deltatoto.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by blank(f): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
driand:

The white car beside it looks like a Porsche.
Re: Ten Of The Most Expensive Luxury Cars In Nigerian Celebrities Garages by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
Freedem:
Nigerians lack sense.
Stop worshipping rich people with big cars.
extreme poverty in the land is to blame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Ada Jesus’ Death: Rita Edochie Reacts To Backlash / Full Meaning Of SWAT, By Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.