Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies (64412 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by ameh99: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
EXLOVER:
What is Ella Mensah?

It’s a new sanitary pad produced in Ghana grin grin grin
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
Olalan:
What about the acrobatics in the oda room that happened before getting the roles
thats not 4 public discussion

Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
demolinka:
Genevieve
Joke Silva
Mama Rainbow
Funke Akindele
Mercy Johnson
Ini Edo
Omoni Oboli

Babe find another Bobo, we dey wait u
oil dey ur head cheesy

Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson and Yvonne Okoro are not fair yet they were able to penetrate the industry. Madam please come up with reasonable excuse next time.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Adakintroy: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
You not talented. Plus you insecure.inject yourself with truth instead of bleaching injections.

Genevive, inie edo, mercy johnson, kate henshaw..must be whites..am thinking.

Over relying on beauty to do everything for you. In the end you will need to "act" that's were truth is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by princegeo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dead nollywood
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Originalsly: 12:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Hmmm.......smart babe....spent £2000 for injections to get roles in movies that may pay £100 tops. But she paid to look fair.... why is she looking pale?
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by NwigwePrince: 12:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Help keep your sugar level in check with this supplement that has been proven to help control blood sugar levels. Its highly effective, at lowering blood glucose levels for those with type 2 excessive glucose levels. This is a medication commonly prescribed to control glucose levels in diabetic patients when taken. CLICK HERE FOR MORE...
http://www.vitalife.com.ng/db/
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Burgerlomo: 1:24am On Mar 17, 2019
demolinka:
Genevieve
Joke Silva
Mama Rainbow
Funke Akindele
Mercy Johnson
Ini Edo
Omoni Oboli

Babe find another Bobo, we dey wait u

Don't mind her cool
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Isoduwa(m): 5:16am On Mar 17, 2019
temmypotter:

Dude those legs are supple and thick, nothing "yam-like" there, Dont be quick to insult a fine specimen in a bid to body shame for NL likes

Enter house �
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by yusuf99(m): 6:42am On Mar 17, 2019
Olalan:
What about the acrobatics in the oda room that happened before getting the roles
That can also solely her decision, I guessed
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by samcus(m): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2019
The only thing man u will lift this season is Ole
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Sermwell(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2019
folake4u:
Lol truth be told she is right though. I don't know the reasoning all these movie producers have that fair ladies have more advantage than dark skinned ladies. It's really sickening undecided.

Yes it is true you can bleach without creams. Thanks to Glutathione pills and injections and boom! your skin is as white as snow. But the side effects will surely come back to hunt you in old age.
you are right my luv....pls go to church today oo..i will be in Benin today sha. I'll see you in class tomorrow.
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by stephenolamide(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2019
Show me an actress who doesn't bleach!!
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by delishpot: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Natural dark skin is becoming a taboo in the Nigerian society. Even mothers now asking what creams to use for their newborn infants to remain as pink as they were from birth. You see posts and questions on social media where women ask what to use for baby skin lightening claiming baby was yellow at birth but is now getting dark. Biatch of course your childs skin will start getting darker as he age's cos he has melanin and it si triggered by sunlight. So yeah it is natural for baby to get dark with time. Nigerian women are becoming something else.
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by lereinter(m): 8:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Use injection � bleaching method

she no even fear what might be the outcome

Nawa o
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by freemi(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Unlimitk:
See her yam leg.

Mtchewwww!!!!!!!!!!!
every leg is yam leg. Mtchewwww
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2019
delishpot:
Natural dark skin is becoming a taboo in the Nigerian society. Even mothers now asking what creams to use for their newborn infants to remain as pink as they were from birth. You see posts and questions on social media where women ask what to use for baby skin lightening claiming baby was yellow at birth but is now getting dark. Biatch of course your childs skin will start getting darker as he age's cos he has melanin and it si triggered by sunlight. So yeah it is natural for baby to get dark with time. Nigerian women are becoming something else.
So your only purpose on earth is to insult women all because of cheap likes in the name of correcting abi? All these teenagers on this forum, i blame who give u phone
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Frabets00: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by CJCHUKS(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2019
i still can't see you and the roles.after all the bleach
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2019
Hintona:
Sooo sad
Lots of Nigerians worship light skinned blacks
shut up the bltch bleach because she want to angry
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by delishpot: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2019
gloria34:
So your only purpose on earth is to insult women all because of cheap likes in the name of correcting abi? All these teenagers on this forum, i blame who give u phone

Let me not reveal your secret
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by julitoch: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2019
astrodome:

Thank you. Plus:
Chacha Eke
Uche Jombo
Yvone Jegede
And hundreds of others
This girl is a liar and is tarnishing the image of Nigeria and the rest of ebonic Africans with her dermal inferiority complex
Yes ooo, plus Stephanie Okereke
Kate Henshaw and a whole lot of others
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Lisa001: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2019
koyyes:
Mercy Johnson nkor? You are just too ambitious jare.

Although mercy Johnson has lately been embarrassing herself acting all those razz roles. I am sure its her insecure husband's doing.
Mercy Johnson is very good at what she does
She can act whatsoever role perfectly,She's one of the few talented Actress I respect
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lisa001:

Mercy Johnson is very good at what she does
She can act whatsoever role perfectly,She's one of the few talented Actress I respect
Yes I know.

That is why I am disappointed in her accepting mostly razz roles lately.

Its getting too much.
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Boss13: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
harkandey:
LIAR

instead to tell the truth that she Bleep all the producer's before getting roles in the industry.

The bleaching gets you to be considered by the producers
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
delishpot:

Let me not reveal your secret
Boil catch ur fingers?
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by Gentleziggy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
She won resemble Juliet Ibrahim small kiss
Re: Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies by delishpot: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
gloria34:
Boil catch ur fingers?

Owu mmiri is disturbing you. There I just said the truth for the world to see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.