Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today (13494 Views)

If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by lenghtinny(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2019
salt1:

I wonder if this is the Christianity that Jesus gave His life for. The One Who taught that He that hates His brother is a murderer is now followed by members who won't mind blasting people's heads off with a shotgun. How are you different from Boko Haram?
The way to heaven is still very far. The law of heaven is the law of love. No murderer will enter there. Ultimately, we are accountable for what we choose to believe, but many are called, but few are chosen. Let's believe the things that will qualify us for heaven at last.

Do you believe that forces of darkness exist? Now please tell me how to show love to those that have vowed not to let you live life because of reasons that are not even worthy of being called flimsy....

This powers are wasters and it's either you or them. There's nothing like fairness because all is fair in both love and war....

Say for example, a very wicked human being (in the spiritual realm) repents and gives his or her life to christ, what becomes of the poor souls that was wasted untimely on his or her account... Life goes on right?
This world is not a fair place to live and this life itself isn't fair... You either adapt or you fall by the way side cause only the strong survive.

Your logic is only applicable in a sane environment but alas the world is insane.
Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by StrikeBack(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
Everyone at one point in time of their life are ENEMIES to one another. So if y'all keeping praying who will remain in this world.

Nigerians Think!!!!!!!
Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by salt1: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
lenghtinny:

Do you believe that forces of darkness exist? Now please tell me how to show love to those that have vowed not to let you live life because of reasons that are not even worthy of being called flimsy....

This powers are wasters and it's either you or them. There's nothing like fairness because all is fair in both love and war....

Say for example, a very wicked human being (in the spiritual realm) repents and gives his or her life to christ, what becomes of the poor souls that was wasted untimely on his or her account... Life goes on right?
This world is not a fair place to live and this life itself isn't fair... You either adapt or you fall by the way side cause only the strong survive.

Your logic is only applicable in a sane environment but alas the world is insane.

Thanks for responding and explaining. Ultimately, our belief system will either qualify us for heaven or hell. The great God we are serving is asking us to be like Him: He shows love to those who are rebellious against Him.
There's never going to be a sane environment, but they will be people willing and eager to pay the price to make heaven.
Don't I have people who don't like me? I do. But as I show them love, over time, they have become my friends.
We show love and leave God to execute vengeance. Wishing them dead makes us exactly like them: evil

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by lenghtinny(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
salt1:

Thanks for responding and explaining. Ultimately, our belief system will either qualify us for heaven or hell. The great God we are serving is asking us to be like Him: He shows love to those who are rebellious against Him.
There's never going to be a sane environment, but they will be people willing and eager to pay the price to make heaven.
Don't I have people who don't like me? I do. But as I show them love, over time, they have become my friends.
We show love and leave God to execute vengeance. Wishing them dead makes us exactly like them: evil
Do you realize that a word cannot exist without its opposite.... There wouldn't be love if there was no hatred....

@the bolded, there are people that will never be your friend no matter the love you show to them. While there are those that will hate you just because you show love to them or people..... Even people you have never come in contact with can hate on you.... So tell me how do you win them over when you don't even know them.

You never know with people... If you are really deep into spirituality and understand the arts of blackmagic, then you will understand why this prayers are necessary....
Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by efficiencie(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Many of those throwing scriptures here and there are just babies who cannot ensure that any scripture that flies in the face of their exegesis results in the adjustment of their exegesis to accommodate the revelation from that seeming deviant scripture!

Yes Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself...and all of a sudden baby Christians think to love anyone and everyone you have to be nice, kind, gentle, peace loving and compassionate but these baby Christians cannot seem to factor into consideration that the same ever loving Jesus went into the temple and disrupted their market in there thereby disrupting the peace . Jesus was so unkind to the merchants in the temple that he claimed that they had turned the temple to a; den of thieves . Wow that's harsh! The same loving Jesus, who loved the world so much declared: if your righteousness does not exceed the righteousness of the scribes and pharisees you shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven . Anyone with a functional brain, can easily deduce that Jesus declared that the scribes and pharisees will not get anywhere near the kingdom of heaven. Wow, Jesus was already judging them even before his crucifixion. The same ever loving Jesus looked at the Syro-Phoenician woman and said: it is not meet that we give the children's bread to the dogs. In all these instances was Jesus just being a wimp or was He still the epitome of love? Verses like this throw baby Christians off balance and makes them ask very stupid questions in turn.

Jesus is LOVE PERSONIFIED and LOVE is not necessarily displayed by acts of kindness, compassion and generosity but also sometimes by acts of aggression! GOD is LOVE, that is what 1 John4:8 says and this implies that: the entire gamut of acts of GOD from the beginning were all acts of LOVE .

This interpretation opens up interesting views of GOD. For example GOD's destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was an act of LOVE! Whether you like it or not it is. GOD's act of rejecting Saul (despite Samuel's intercession) and accepting David was an act of LOVE. GOD's act of wiping out Babylon, Assyria, Amalek, etc were all out of acts of LOVE. Hello! This is GOD wipiing out whole civilizations and yet GOD is LOVE. Only those who have ascended in the matters of the spirit can understand this exegesis.

Now let's act like GOD for once in our lives. How do you LOVE a human enemy who has sold his soul to the devil in exchange for unholy supernatural capabilities and has vowed not to stop till you, your family and your establishment are all DESTROYED. A COMPOUND FOOL WILL SAY: Let's pray for them to repent. We are not talking about your roommate who stole your pen or your brother who bashed your car, we are talking about someone who has embraced the darkness and sided against the light just to harm you and all concerning you. These entities know about the light more than you do. They know how wrong what it is they are doing yet they are doing it with glee and joy. They have made all kinds of covenants to ensure that you are totally destroyed and you are talking about them repenting.

The only way to LOVE such enemies is not to pray for them to repent. Rather it is to follow a three step prayer procedure:
1. Pray that the power of your enemies are neutralized and destroyed.
All human allies of satan have demonic spirit guides just as the allies of Christ have the HolyGhost as their spirit guide. Just as it is for Christians and human allies of satan, if your spirit guide drains out of your life and is not able or no longer supporting your activities your activities come to an end. If human allies of satan have their spirit guides, demons, caged and incapacitated their capability to do evil is drained severely. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood...

2. Pray that you enemies are confronted with the sheer might of GOD.
This is a power-play. People who do evil do so simply because they have the power to do it. If, however, you are able to disable your enemy by separating him or her from his or her demonic spirit guide. Next ask the LORD GOD, the LORD of LIGHT, to terrify them with his MIGHT OF LIGHT. You cannot command the submission of a human who has allied himself or herself with satan once by being a cry baby, you can only do so by being a true spiritual tyrant (Revelations 3:9). Paul put Elymas in his place by showing him (Elymas) that as far as that territory was concerned he was the boss!

3. If after being stripped of their power and being confronted with the power of GOD's might they still refuse to REPENT AND JOIN THE WINNING TEAM: FINISH THEM OFF
If I will gladly cutoff my hand, if my hand will take me to hell and by so doing ruin everything I have ever lived for, why shouldn't I cutoff a human ally of satan who is bent on destroying me and the works of my hand? Even Jesus threatened to kill the evil prophetess and her (innocent) children if she failed to repent (Revelation 2:23). Why one may ask, because that evil prophetess was ruining the church He suffered and risked all to save, rescue, wash and purify. If my Father, Jesus Christ, is like this, then who am I be any less, hunnnnnn?

You stand in my way as an agent of hell. I will strip you of your powers, show you the might of GOD and if you remain unrepentant: FINISH YOU OFF.

This is how you LOVE them. You have loved them enough to strip them of their powers and separating them from satan and his demons. You have loved them enough by showing them the highest authority is the LORD GOD and if they remain unrepentant you will loving the rest of the world by ridding the world of one die-hard-unrepentant fan of satan who is bent on stealing, killing and destroying...

All of this stems from LOVE! But baby Christians will be blind to this...
Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by unstoppable51(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Important Update: Some of the questions left here have now been answered on FEEDMEJESUS
Do check it out
Re: Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today by efficiencie(m): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
unstoppable51:
Important Update: Some of the questions left here have now been answered on FEEDMEJESUS
Do check it out

If your pastor Gabriel is so intent on teaching then he should be able to answer questions on what he is teaching:

In case you are not familiar with this sort of prayer probably because you are reading this from outside the continent, “fall and die” prayers actually has to do with the “sending of Holy Ghost fire, earthquakes, thunder, rainfall etc to kill and destroy one’s enemies (mostly witches and wizards) and evil spirits.” The prayer is often targeted at “wicked” uncles, aunts, neighbours, colleagues, mothers, fathers, herbalists, old men and women in villages who does not take pleasure in seeing other people succeed in life.

Do evil spirits also fall into the category of those entities Christians should not pray against?

God would have all men (including your village people. LOL) to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth. He doesn’t want anyone perishing.

Does GOD also want demons to be saved and come to the knowledge of truth?

If GOD would have all men (including the village people harming people with satanic powers) be saved and come to the knowledge of truth then how did some souls end in hell?

Spirits don’t die! Even if they do, it is not within your authority biblically to kill them. Only God can and that’s why He made Hell, their place of eternal death.

Is death a transition into non-existence or a loss of functionality? By this I mean, do entities cease to exist when they die or do they lose the capacity to function with specified realms when they die?

Be humble and remain within the confines of the scriptures and stop making Christianity look like a joke with those extra Biblical practices or those not permitted for the man in Christ today

Was Jesus Himself making Christianity a joke when he threatened to kill the fornicating Jezebellian prophetess, her fornicators and even the innocent kids? See Revelation 2: 20-23

How come anyone is in hell today? GOD loves all mankind right and wants them all to come to salvation and truth so tell me how anyone wound up in hell, the waiting place for the lost? Revelations 20: 13.

Why was Paul making a joke of Christianity by saying in Galatians 5:12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you? Paul should have simply prayed the prayer of "sheepish love" by asking for the repentance of those who tried to persuade the Galatians from the right path instead of wishing they be cut off.

Was the HolySpirit also making a joke of Christianity when He inspired John into writing in John 3:19 ...but he that believeth not is condemed already... Why on earth will the HolySpirit claim that those who haven't received Jesus are condemned already when some of them haven't even been preached to at all?

One more thing, how do you help those who are being tormented by demons even though they claim to be Christians!?

Perhaps Jesus, Paul and the HolySpirit all need to be corrected by Pastor Gabriel Okocha! And they will, by the time he answers these questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Pastor Keion Warns Nigerians To Stop Being Americanised / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.