Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls (2443 Views)

Fault Me If I Am Wrong / Pls Correct Me If I Am Wrong, Only For SMEN (photos) / Where Am I Getting It Wrong Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Buhhahhahhahahhahhahhahahha @ he's motivating me.

See op you can't stop one from relating with others. Don't stifled her cos she'll just mess you up big time.

@Missionary, you sincerely don't have the license to sex her anyhow... But d question is, how sure are u she will give u nerve wrecking sex when married?
Re: You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls by raphretle: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Get her a place to stay...even friends get tired of each other... d9nt complain yet..

1 Like

Re: You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls by raymi: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hello bro.

I hope you get this message. Don't play yourself. Any relationship without trust is built on sand. I know emotional issues are very sensitive issues but you need to be strong and take a stand. If this relationship isn't for you, it will die a natural death. Don't force yourself on her. Relationship is a two-way thing. More importantly, don't let anything take your happiness in life. If you are seeing signs of infidelity, you know what to do. Don't wait till you marry her and it becomes too late. Above all, seek guidance from God in all your steps.

Being successful in life is down to the decisions you make. No matter how hard a decision is, if it's the right thing to do, you have to make that decision. Make the right decision bro. It's in your hands.
Re: You All Should Correct Me If I Am Wrong Pls by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP. Leave that girl be. Jeez! Let her have her space. Let her do whatever she wants. We only live once. YOLO.

You can also buy her lots and lots of gifts to pacify her. Give her enough money than you've ever given her. Land. Cars. Even your debit card. I repeat, let her be. Let her enjoy herself. We only live once, abeg.
this right here is thrash .. give what more money after sponsoring her to school, feeding from his livelyhood .she's probably even getting transport fee from him too

all this one no reach for validation and attention ..

omoh females don mad oo ..

@op dump that biatch and ask her to give the refund of all the expenses you've made on her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Insert Hot Red Pepper Into Slay Queens ‘pussy For Stealing A Phone -video / Men Are So Cheap, They Can’t Reject S*x – Slay Queen / One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.