Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah (607 Views)

You Can Win A Woman's Heart By Doing Any Of These 4 Things. / Don't Ever Think You Can Win A Lady's Heart By Giving Her Money / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by evil1: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2019
About: It takes a few jail trips to meet the only person that she can depend on. Sophia travels to London in hopes of a better and new life, with an incredibly nice lady, crazy moments, kick ass moments, good friends and most of all who would have thought she would …

SOPHIA POV.

I yell out to the cops, (drunk out of my mind,)"I have rights people"
A cop walks up to me with a sighhh, you can call someone to bail you out in the morning.I roll my eyes;you're incredibly crazy you know it is morning!! I point to the clock across the small cell saying its 3amin a loudtune.He rolls his eyes, at a reasonable hour SophiaI chuckle, come on Chuck I did nothing wrong and you know it, I pout at the huge bald police officerOkay let's see, you're drunk, you hi-jacked a car, thankfully the person did not press charges against you, you punchedan officer in the face and not only that,you decided kicking him in his groin was also a great idea, this is what?the 12th time in this cell in the past 5 months that all the police officers literally expect you every Friday and you get bailed the next day, what else you've stolen-"??

Hey hey hey the last one is just a big lie (I laugh), I just decided to sneak a little drink out of the supermarket I eye him smitten by hisBritish accentWithout paying Sophia don't forget without paying he narrows his eyes at me

I sigh heavily and pout time to bring in the big guns, come on chuck I just lost my parents 5 months ago and don't forget my sister died of cancer that same day and my stupid twin brothers decided that getting into a gang and getting killed that same week is superb, I can feel my eyes sting with tears by just saying the wordsHe shook his head that card would haveworked 4 months ago but not now, alcohol is not the answer, you're a 22 year old woman and you should deal with it, find a job you're lucky you still have that boyfriend of yours that does not only care for you and love you-"

you should be happy he still comes to your rescue each time.I roll my eyes, tears hanging in my eyes I know, I know, just call him he will be here in no time I slump back to my seat,knowing my record its impossible to get a job I grumbleChuck nods, you put this on yourself am going to call him nowI nod and watch as he leaves I rub my forehead trying to get rid of my headache, why I was drunk?you now know the reason!!

Am weak and I know it, but its not easy to loose all the people you love in just a week, poof like they were never there, but he is right, i am lucky I have john my boyfriend we have been together for 8 months now and he has been with me through thick and thin, given me food and shelter cause I have no place to go to.

I decide to rest and I lie down on the small bed eyeing the metal toilet with disgust.

||~||~||~||~||~||

I wake up with my head pounding and a cop opening my cell I look up and smile hey Emily, how's the family?She just shook her head with a little smile, your boyfriend is hereI nod, and look to the time to see its 6am I walk pass the other cells sticking my tongue out to a guy that has been there for 2 weeks now he glares at me, I know so childish.

I walk down to the register where john is waiting for me his arms crossed and full out glaring at me, I put on my best innocent face and walk up to him signing and his angry facade fades for a while before he goes back to glaring, I say goodbye to the police men and women before walking out with him.We stop by his car and am about to enter when he stops me, I frown looking at his neatly kept brown hair down to his blue eyes that are glaring at me and his straight nose and those red lips that is pulled into a frown down to his straight jawline and his light stubble which normally is cleanly shaved, oh I hit the jackpotWhat?I want you out of my house by the time am back from work he says
My eyes almost pop out from my sockets.

WhatYou heard me he says blowing out a breath and I hold my hands around my bodyWhat do you mean you want me out, you know I have no where else to go!!!! I yellI've had enough I've come to this station more times than necessary Sophia am done!! were done!! He says with a blank face

please give this short novel a chance. you can make comments and correct me via the page

download the book to find out more on the escapades of Sophia and the road to finding love.
https://rachaelbook./2019/03/16/prince-of-my-heart-by-rachael-okah/
[/color]

Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by charlito94(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2019
not a fan of reading but from the first line i am liking it already
Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by evil1: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2019
hey guys like my book and make comments
am sure ur contributions will help me grow
Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by evil1: 11:23am On Mar 17, 2019
u will never get to regret reading this novel i promise u.. just give it a try
Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
evil1:
u will never get to regret reading this novel i promise u.. just give it a try

Is it complete?
Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by evil1: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Is it complete?
yes it is ... i can also send u a complete copy if u want... just send me ur mail
Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by evil1: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Is it complete?
yes it is... just hola at me if u want it...
Re: The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah by evil1: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Is it complete?

u can get a copy or preorder on Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LITTLE-BIT-NORMAL-SUPERNATURAL-ebook/dp/B07Q156ZDK/ref=sr_1_1?Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.x=50&Adv-Srch-Books-Submit.y=18&__mk_en_GB=%C3%85M%C3%85Z%C3%95%C3%91&keywords=normal&qid=1553946360&refinements=p_27%3Arachael+okah%2Cp_28%3Aa+little+bit+of+normal&s=books&sr=1-1&unfiltered=1&fbclid=IwAR0mtW8i7xi3MRgNuBggW_K3hT0revR87MEmPo9hysNq48Hc3j1hy6AtDMU

(1) (Reply)

How to Build Sexual Tension Immediately [MEN ONLY] / Planning Of Getting Married Next Year But Am Not In Any Serious Relationship � / I Have A Surprise If Nigeria Wins This Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.