Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: (1377 Views)

When To Delete The Contacts Of Dead Relative? / Dana Crash: Relatives Of Dead Passengers To Recieve $ 100,000 / Crashed Plane: Families Of Dead Victims Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by RipVanWink: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
HEY, LETS use to thread 2 remember &honor dead nairalanders.

u can post their usernames & real names, cause of death etc, any info at all is welcome.
lets honor &celebrate dem cos 1 day we will all b dead!
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by tpiah: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2010
Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

- It is a grievous offence to announce the death of a Nairaland member on the forum without the admin's explicit approval

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

poster, why dont you go ahead and write up your own obituary since death fascinates you so much.
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Not a good thread. (btw how do we know who is dead and who is not?) quiting nairaland does not
necessarily means that one is dead.
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by Travelista(f): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
tpiah:

Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

poster, why dont you go ahead and write up your own obituary since death fascinates you so much.

Rules and Regulations mean little on NL; even some Mods are keen on breaking the rules they've been entrusted to uphold.

The thread is in poor taste, though.
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by RipVanWink: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
wait a sec, by my last count.we hv 576515 registered members,
thats an awful lot of people, n u cant tell me that every 1 of them is still alife?,
shocked shocked shocked shocked
dont tell me u aint curious 2 know who is still with us n those that hv crossed over?, huh?
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by tpiah: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^its more interesting if you write your own obituary and post it here.

go ahead.
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
RipVanWink:

wait a sec, by my last count.we hv 576515 registered members,
thats an awful lot of people, n u cant tell me that every 1 of them is still alife?,
shocked shocked shocked shocked
dont tell me u aint curious 2 know who is still with us n those that hv crossed over?, huh?

And pray, tell me, why on earth would they be dead? What fascinates you so much about death?

Best way to indulge in your strange fascination, would be to work in a morgue, or as an undertaker, I dunno. undecided
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by OAM4J: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2010
OP

why do I think you are an occult? undecided
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by Akinagirl(f): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2010
How would you even know who is dead and who is not? Poster get something else to talk about. Or like others have said. Write your own obituary. undecided
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by InkedNerd(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2010
Hehehe, this is a funny thread.
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by tunnytox(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2010
tpiah:

^^its more interesting if you write your own obituary and post it here.

go ahead.

Gbam grin grin grin, oya go ahead we are waiting,
Re: In Rememberance Of Dead Nairalanders: by mukina2: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2010
Thanks Tpia.

(1)

Please Help Me - Im Desperate! / She Confessed Infidelity To Him / I Became A Joyful Mother After 11 Years Of Childlessness....here Is My Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.