Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,536 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (42568 Views)

Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Kano Indigenes Deserve More Federal Jobs Than Other States: Ganduje / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
theoldpretender:

Kenyans train and run at a higher altitude than Nigerians....so that gives them more endurance than the average Nigerian long distance runner.

Running at a higher altitude means you can run on less oxygen than people who run at lower altitude.

That's why runners who want to beat the Kenyans either travel to Kenya to train, or to very high altitude areas (like 4000 m and more above sea level: the highest point in Nigeria is about 2500m above sea level) to train(eg Mo Farah who trained in the American Rockies..which is similar somewhat to Kenya altitude wise.)

Also the sprinters are naturally lanky which is an added advantage when runming

1 Like

Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by namiji2598: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
donbachi:
just as they dont know the difference btw ibos and south-south people.
nawa oooo
who deceived u Southerners really think northerners are iliterate but I think reversed is d case
Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

Your comment shows you've learnt absolutely nothing

The northerners simply don't want Atiku and Ganduje for exactly the same reason.

Buhari is a movement in kano just like kwankasiyya, conduct the election 100 times buhari will floor atiku while Gandollar will loose 100 times on the same day

Plenty kwakasiyya voted buhari, lots of APC and non party members voted against gandollar, seems they don't do party politics, don't let your hate for buhari clouds your sense of reasoning and judgement

2019 elections was rigged nationwide

You can keep deceiving the gullibles but Nigerians knows the truth!

No one wants Buhari! He is simply forcing himself on everyone!!!

Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by APCsupporter: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Skipperrabiu:

your sense have long been deplated idiot in 2015 election there's someone who travel from borno maiduguri to aso rock to celebrate buhari victory in villa if buhari wins and he fulfied his promise what will u say about that , compared to those who will trek from kaduna to kano is not that far to my own view compared to who travel from borno to abuja mtween

Who are you calling an idiot? do i look like your father? Go back and check what i posted in 2015. Unlike some fools, i don't dp double standards. I condemned the guy that did it in 2015 and i will still condemn these morons.
Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by Offpoint1: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
sexiestharam:

Hope you are aware we have over 250 tribes in Nigeria, not 3. Please rephrase your question.
He's referring to the 3 major tribes

1 Like

Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

2019 elections was rigged nationwide

You can keep deceiving the gullibles but Nigerians knows the truth!

No one wants Buhari! He is simply forcing himself on everyone!!!

So the presidential election was rigged and the rigger went to sleep forgetting how to rig in governorship election, I personally prefer Atiku but Atiku has zero political base, most of his supporters are simply buhari haters and not Atiku core supporter
Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by CioAngels(f): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
May you not encounter bad people on the road, as His grace will go with you. Amen.
Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by johnisaola(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kwankwasiyya amana
Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

So the presidential election was rigged and the rigger went to sleep forgetting how to rig in governorship election, I personally prefer Atiku but Atiku has zero political base, most of his supporters are simply buhari haters and not Atiku core supporter
Are Buhari's supporters not Atiku haters

If I was not in Nigeria you could have convinced me easily

You can argue all you like but the election was rigged!!!

Very soon Atiku will reel out the evidences

I hope to hear from you then
Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
tyup:
and to believe these guys are the one ruling us baffles me sad
please post a link to the video Zealand Massacre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.