Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton (2600 Views)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by Ayodele70: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian Supermodel, Oluchi Onweagba-Orlandi has slammed reports that 16-year Janet Jumbo is the first Nigerian model to walk for Louis Vuitton.

Oluchi shut down the report by sharing a photo of herself walking for Louis Vuitton in 2009, confirming she was the first Nigerian to achieve the feat.

She shared the photo of herself and wrote on Instagram;

"� Normally, I will just look away and laugh. But the “Iranu” can get out of hand. Thanks to Social Media, mother agents are getting more desperate by the seconds. The young ones forget they are been rotated like “one minute in and the next minute out”, like fashion seasons?! Stay humble folks and have fun while it last. Have a Blessed Sunday!"

Here's a little history about Oluchi Orlandi...

After moving to New York City, where she still lives, Oluchi began appearing in editorials for American and Italian Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Marie Claire, Allure, Nylon and W.

Oluchi has appeared on the covers of Italian Vogue, Elle, i-D, Pop, Untold, and Surface.

She has walked the runways for Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Carolina Herrera, John Galliano, Missoni, Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Bottega Veneta, Christian Dior, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Jeremy Scott, Helmut Lang, Fendi, Anna Sui, Givenchy, Kenzo, Giorgio Armani, Céline, Nina Ricci, and Diane Von Furstenberg.

She has appeared in advertising campaigns for .... Continue reading HERE.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/supermodel-oluchi-orlandi-shuts-down-reports-that-16yr-janet-is-the-first-nigerian-model-to-walk-for-louis-vuitton.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by Lloydthesaint: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Nija girls fine finally see beauty

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by naijaguy1234(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2019
See sexy body ! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by itspzpics(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2019
This thing called jealousy undecided
Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by AdsenseSnow(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin oh boy this lady wowo die cheesy but I love her slim figure sha

I buy all Adsense
Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by atilla(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seems rather harsh for something like who modeled LV first but it's all good
Congrats to her and the new lady
Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by wayne4loan: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by grandstar(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
In 1998 when I was seeing off my dirt poor friend(he used to bath with soda) who won the US Visa lottery at Muritala airport, I remember seeing her there. I remember seeing Mutiu Adepoju there (apparently the Green Eagles landed that day after their 4-1 trashing by Denmark). I remember my friend calling him idiot u Det his breath.

So it's been 21years since her exit from this country to pursue a modeling career in the USA. These models earn as high as £6,000 a day. Some, far more

It's been also 21years for my friend in America. He didn't even have enough money to reach my uncle's place in Maryland so he had to come pick him midway. He's now full settled in the U.S.A

And the news gets better. My friend no longer bathes with soda. They don't sell it there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Shuts Down Reports That Janet Is The First Nigerian To Walk Louis Vuitton by chuckdelis: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thats quite low from oluchi, top models don't usually brag about these things, its there on the cover page for all to see. You don't have to remind people of your acheivement.

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri's Husband, Ezerika Is Married To A Swedish Woman / Charley Boy's Daughter, Dewy And Partner Celebrate Their Love / Wale Jana Drags Juliet Ibrahim After She Criticized Him For Defending Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.