Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment (1646 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union / Western Union Flip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Who Need WU Transfer i will Do The Transfer and Send MTCN first then you make payment and after payment you got the senders info.... No Jokes and No rippers... Pm me fast for fast deal...

60$ btc =200$

80$btc=300$

100$btc =400$

120$btc =450$

140$ btc = 550$

160$ btc=600$

180$btc =700$

200$ btc=800$

hitmeup fredscott654@gmail.com
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by willieguy: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2019
SCAM RUNN!!!!!
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by Mortipher: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
miketes259:
Who Need WU Transfer i will Do The Transfer and Send MTCN first then you make payment and after payment you got the senders info.... No Jokes and No rippers... Pm me fast for fast deal...

60$ btc =200$

80$btc=300$

100$btc =400$

120$btc =450$

140$ btc = 550$

160$ btc=600$

180$btc =700$

200$ btc=800$

Lol... You carry this matter come Nairaland?
Some neggas stupid gan

1 Like

Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
willieguy:
SCAM RUNN!!!!!
upon u will track your money 1st
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2019
miketes259:

upon u will track your money 1st

You're a thief and deserve to end your life like Anini did.

This is the latest scam from scammers; advertising 'hacked' PayPal, WU, skrill, I phones at discounted rates.
Why don't you spend the money alone or go order everything on eBay, aliexpress with the CC?

Lowlifers you are
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2019
peeps4u:

You're a thief and deserve to end your life like Anini did.

This is the latest scam from scammers; advertising 'hacked' PayPal, WU, skrill, I phones at discounted rates.
Why don't you spend the money alone or go order everything on eBay, aliexpress with the CC?

Lowlifers you are

bro skepticism na him dey kill us nigerians i swear

people have been cashin out like this just say the person you meet scammed you period

like saying you lost your money on binary, now all binary and forex are scams can you imagine

someone will send you western union give you mtcn before you pay yet you still say its scam hmm

SKEPTICISM KILLS O

and i doubt say you as a person get money reach this particular low-lifer bros so calm down and serve jesus
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2019
miketes259:

bro skepticism na him dey kill us nigerians i swear

people have been cashin out like this just say the person you meet scammed you period

like saying you lost your money on binary, now all binary and forex are scams can you imagine

someone will send you western union give you mtcn before you pay yet you still say its scam hmm

SKEPTICISM KILLS O

and i doubt say you as a person get money reach this particular low-lifer bros so calm down and serve jesus

I've not been scammed by this and I don't need to he scammed to know it is a new scam method like fixed games which has become rampant on nairaland now.

This same adverts in now on telegram with different channels created. A sane mind will know this ain't real when it becomes rampant like this.

Why don't you just spend the money alone if it is real or no unreasonable risks are involved?

Go and make orders online with the hacked details.

When hungry folks invade nairaland with new adverts like this, know it is a new scam method.

We've seen fixed games scam
We've seen Visa card scam.
We've seen ponzi scams.
This is another new method of scamming and you wouldn't be allowed here.

Lalasticlala, come and ban this scammer.
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Mortipher:

Lol... You carry this matter come Nairaland?
Some neggas stupid gan

Very stupid guy.
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by janga(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2019
if you guyz can as well check all this guy post, u will notice he’s just a cheap scammer
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
janga:
if you guyz can as well check all this guy post, u will notice he’s just a cheap scammer

He is an hungry boy.
He has deserted his thread after being bursted.

He should go and empty online stores with his hacked accounts and buy stuffs, import them and open shop.
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2019
peeps4u:

He is an hungry boy.
He has deserted his thread after being bursted.

He should go and empty online stores with his hacked accounts and buy stuffs, import them and open shop.

well am back i didnt desert my thread so here i am
western union transfers up and going track your mtcn before payment because you never see money like that before no mean say e dey impossible,
we all have to agree that the forerunners of mmm didnt shake when it crashed lol
Me i cant go and pickit up if you can message me lets deal simple i sent for someone and will keep sending doubters no one is forcing you ppl
as for me am stil here doing my thing since i have been here no one has proof of me scamming the because am not, the people i brought to powertraders are earning you stay there dey insult person efforts no go look for something wey go pay you online.

Or are you people not aware that people are shipping phones from the usa for lesser price you no know na wa o
to browse hard how many hours do you people even spend online seff small post that somebody will post every tom stupid dick and harry has a fucking opinion my brother this my sister that.

abeg o if you no serious no message me mtcheeew
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2019
miketes259:

well am back i didnt desert my thread so here i am
western union transfers up and going track your mtcn before payment because you never see money like that before no mean say e dey impossible,
we all have to agree that the forerunners of mmm didnt shake when it crashed lol
Me i cant go and pickit up if you can message me lets deal simple i sent for someone and will keep sending doubters no one is forcing you ppl
as for me am stil here doing my thing since i have been here no one has proof of me scamming the because am not, the people i brought to powertraders are earning you stay there dey insult person efforts no go look for something wey go pay you online.

Or are you people not aware that people are shipping phones from the usa for lesser price you no know na wa o
to browse hard how many hours do you people even spend online seff small post that somebody will post every tom stupid dick and harry has a fucking opinion my brother this my sister that.

abeg o if you no serious no message me mtcheeew

The bolded got me laughing. Is that what you want to use to scam people?
Just like many hungry and poor boys come here to claim fixed matches, has that made fixed match scam real?

This is all fiction and imaginary hacking you want to use to scam ignorant people. Now everybody comes here to claim hacker just like fixed games. Isn't it obvious enough this is all scam

LOL, so funny when poor scammers think they are richer than everybody or anyone that calls them out doesnt have something legit doing.

I trade binary and forex and don't need to engage in fraud to earn a living.

I advise you again; transfer all the money to yourself and spend alone or go to online stores and empty them with the hacked account.

Or you are such magnanimous to be giving out cash when you can simply spend it alone by yourself or can you tell reason why you're looking for people to buy the WU for low prices when you can have them yourself?
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by josPlateau(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
miketes259:

60$ btc =200$

80$btc=300$

100$btc =400$

120$btc =450$

140$ btc = 550$

160$ btc=600$

180$btc =700$

200$ btc=800$

I have sent you a mail and it's important.

Thank you
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
peeps4u:

The bolded got me laughing. Is that what you want to use to scam people?
Just like many hungry and poor boys come here to claim fixed matches, has that made fixed match scam real?

This is all fiction and imaginary hacking you want to use to scam ignorant people. Now everybody comes here to claim hacker just like fixed games. Isn't it obvious enough this is all scam

LOL, so funny when poor scammers think they are richer than everybody or anyone that calls them out doesnt have something legit doing.

I trade binary and forex and don't need to engage in fraud to earn a living.

I advise you again; transfer all the money to yourself and spend alone or go to online stores and empty them with the hacked account.

Or you are such magnanimous to be giving out cash when you can simply spend it alone by yourself or can you tell reason why you're looking for people to buy the WU for low prices when you can have them yourself?

lol you go don lose money die lol and i never said i was richer, so binary is the legit thing ur doing, something you dont even know
let me ask you
whats was ur highest stake on a volatility trade and how long?
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2019
miketes259:

also try adding minding my business to the list of things you do,
who ever likes can take my money sent confirmation to any western union branch and confirm it or use there official website but i wont release pickup details until payment for services are rendered.

Minding one's business doesnt mean I watch scammers go scot free.
If you're not here to scam people, where are you desperate and hell bent on sending WU at discounted rates when you can send it all to yourself and spend it alone.

Let's strike a deal, make a local bank transfer to me, since you're are benevolent enough to be sharing WU, when I get your money in my account, I will pay you at a discounted rate, just like WU rate

I dare you to take up this challenge if you're sure you're not scamming people with this WU transfer
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2019
peeps4u:

Minding one's business doesnt mean I watch scammers go scot free.
If you're not here to scam people, where are you desperate and hell bent on sending WU at discounted rates when you can send it all to yourself and spend it alone.

Let's strike a deal, make a local bank transfer to me, since you're are benevolent enough to be sharing WU, when I get your money in my account, I will pay you at a discounted rate, just like WU rate

I dare you to take up this challenge if you're sure you're not scamming people with this WU transfer

LMAO olosho wooooo

take style dey beg for money
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
miketes259:

LMAO olosho wooooo

take style dey beg for money

LOL, you called that begging in your shallow thinking?
Since you're here to do give away WU, you could have as well done that for local transfer.

Who in his sane mind would be advertising money transfer to people at a discounted prices?
Why don't you transfer the while money to yourself and use?
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by miketes259: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
peeps4u:

LOL, you called that begging in your shallow thinking?
Since you're here to do give away WU, you could have as well done that for local transfer.

Who in his sane mind would be advertising money transfer to people at a discounted prices?
Why don't you transfer the while money to yourself and use?

na now i know say you just like big talk mk we do this thing like this enter 8 pages abi?

anyways

60$ btc =200$

80$btc=300$

100$btc =400$

120$btc =450$

140$ btc = 550$

160$ btc=600$

180$btc =700$

200$ btc=800$
Re: Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment by peeps4u: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
miketes259:

na now i know say you just like big talk mk we do this thing like this enter 8 pages abi?

anyways

60$ btc =200$

80$btc=300$

100$btc =400$

120$btc =450$

140$ btc = 550$

160$ btc=600$

180$btc =700$

200$ btc=800$

This scam is already stale on telegram.

Lalasticlala, please com and ban this scammer.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Having Issues With Alat By Wema / New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! / Invest To Enjoy A Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.