Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! (1651 Views)

Dolimiary Or Current Account GTB Account Holder Needed / Current And Available Balance On My Gtb Account / Firstbank Current Account Holders Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by hollas2jnr(m): 1:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Goodday dear moderator, i hope this can be pushed to the front page ASAP, to help some many Nigerians not to fall into the same situation as i am now.
Here's how it all began, i a debit alert on my gtb account yesterday. I checked and discovered i never initiated such transaction and moreso, my card and phone were with me. I rushed to the bank to fill a complaint for and block my card as well. And was told it would be investigated and I'll be carried along.
Now the main news, i decided to rush to GTB's twitter handle if that could be about a faster resolution, only to discover i am not alone in this, i go to know it's been happening to several of their customers since September 23rd.
I implore my fellow nairalander who has his an active account with funds to please backup your funds somewhere else for now. Find attached, my proofs.
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by hollas2jnr(m): 1:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by jadeliyi(m): 2:41am On Sep 25, 2019
these is quite huge, i hope a lasting solution would be employed.
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by healthserve(m): 3:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by KevMitnick: 5:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Hit them on twitter, tag the cbn too and watch the speed with which they'll respond to your matter. grin

3 Likes

Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by UncleDaddy2017(m): 5:55am On Sep 25, 2019
I experienced similar situation last week. In my case, my money was gone remaining N1 and some kobo. My card was with me. No withdrawal alert or anything. I rushed to the branch where i opened the account complaints were filed and I was told it will be looked into.
What's happening to GTB?
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by enolife2(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
The truth is that Innocent motor has won GTBank in Court. the only way GTBank can pay Innocent motor that huge amount of money is to steal from it customers

If you are wise you will know what to do with your money in GTBank.
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by hollas2jnr(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2019
KevMitnick:
Hit them on twitter, tag the cbn too and watch the speed with which they'll respond to your matter. grin
I have just done that. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by MarianaTrench: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
enolife2:
The truth is that Innocent motor has won GTBank in Court. the only way GTBank can pay Innocent motor that huge amount of money is to steal from it customers

Rubbish!
Re: New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! by Wickedfacts: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2019
enolife2:

Not only Innocent motor, it is guilty okada. No wonder your father couldn't provide education for you.

Innoson isn't getting a farthing from GTB, you can be rest assured of that.

That being said, OP, said a mail to to the CBN and copy the bank. Works fastest.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N20,000 This December - Earn N200 Per Referral On Kuda / How To Make More Than N3 Million A Month / MLM Is It Worth The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.