Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union (1226 Views)

Moneygram Arbitrage / Western Union Transfers For Track Mtcn Before Payment / Western Union Flip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by lanre2009: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders

Please i will like to know if there is a way i can send money to MALAWI without having to go through MONEYGRAM or WESTERN UNION. I am currently using MONEYGRAM/WESTERN UNION and the commission they are charging is too much

I will appreciate any help. Thanks
Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Have u tried worldremit? Compare its price with those ones. I only used it to receive money though.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by amjustme2: 6:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Use Bitcoin, other crypto currency.

We are fighting to dethroned these greedy middlemen. Western Union in particular.

The financial revolution has already begun.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by lanre2009: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for your response....Please how do i use worldremit, Nigeria isnt listed amongst the SEND FROM countries

priceaction:
Have u tried worldremit? Compare its price with those ones. I only used it to receive money though.
Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by iyimide(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2019
Just get an access or diamond domiciliary account, it's easy.. and just 0.5% and u can even send from your mobile app..
Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2019
lanre2009:
Thanks for your response....Please how do i use worldremit, Nigeria isnt listed amongst the SEND FROM countries

NEVER NOTICED THAT. like i said i only received money and never knew nigeria cant send. i heard of ria money, but never know their charges. You can find out.
Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by Naijacryptogeek: 11:30am On Mar 29, 2019
You can use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or XRP. The person will receive it in 30 minutes or less. The person just needs to have a cryptocurrency account which you can send it to. I recommend using a [url="https://quidax.com"]cryptocurrency exchange[/url] like Quidax.
Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by Famwang: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Naijacryptogeek:
You can use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or XRP. The person will receive it in 30 minutes or less. The person just needs to have a cryptocurrency account which you can send it to. I recommend using a [url="https://quidax.com"]cryptocurrency exchange[/url] like Quidax.

I have been trying to verify my identity on quidax ,they refuse to verify it.....I don't know what to do anymore.... please someone Help 08032978975
Re: How Can I Send Money To Malawi Without Using Moneygram Or Western Union by Tiwasvibe: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
amjustme2:
Use Bitcoin, other crypto currency.

We are fighting to dethroned these greedy middlemen. Western Union in particular.

The financial revolution has already begun.

You beat me to it! BITCOIN !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Btc To The Most Trusted Btc-dealer In Africa & Avoid Scam!!! / Reasons You Should Build Your Blockchain Project On Telos / How I Made $14 With Bank Of Trons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.