Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents (24688 Views)

Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos) / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Lec25(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
EFCC another branch of APC. They only know how to chase shadow.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by yuanexchanger: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
This man must have really offended buhari and his kitchen cabinet to the bone..Pay your chinese suppliers with us.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
MT:

Two ex governors already jailed, hundreds of convictions got, countless plea bargains reached with looters of treasury and many are having their days in court. People are now thinking twice before going into shady deals. We need to sustain this tempo if we want to develop as a nation.

They ex governors are apc na, and their case was there before buhari regime, no one is pleaing or pleading, stop deceiving yourself, paper talk different from real talk. I am a man of fact and figures, bring me the time they plea, crime have been before CHRIST, crime will still be, even in great America, so stop talking like a 12 years old boy, so you think Nigeria is crime free, if you open your eyes and see what is going on, you will pack your bags and leave this country for them.. evil men in evil positions, claiming saints, where is our 2.8 billion that disappeared mysteriously?? Fela sang about it
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by vineyardfarms: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=ijustdey post=76731332]

https://www.herald.ng/onnoghen-efcc-combs-ex-cjns-farm-in-nasarawa-confiscates-documents/

I PRAY THE CJN, SHOULD BE CAREFUL IN THE HANDS OF EFCC NOT TO END UP LIKE THE FORMER CAF LATE BADE
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Emmanuel226(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Buhari's village people at work grin
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Emmanuel226(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
more EFCC officials fall on PDP members grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Emmanuel226(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Atiku will soon be the next grin
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Emmanuel226(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
i saw this coming cheesy
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Benwems(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
MT:

Two ex governors already jailed, hundreds of convictions got, countless plea bargains reached with looters of treasury and many are having their days in court. People are now thinking twice before going into shady deals. We need to sustain this tempo if we want to develop as a nation.
Which 2 Ex governors? Former plateau governor under PDP that gave vigilante arms to defend themselves against the Fulani invaders. Which hundreds of victions? Maybe you mean hundreds of yahoo boys conviction. Which plea bargains? Maybe you plea bargain by Abdulraheed Maina.
Get out of here with your bullshit comment.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Emmanuel226(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
it is only in Nigeria where EFCC an Anti-corruption body, have their duty post in the farm. Abi nairalanders i lie?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Emmanuel226(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
IN NIGERIA: ARMY: Works on the express road grin EFCC: Works on the farm grin grin POLICE: Works inside people's cars grin grin grin
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by MT: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

They ex governors are apc na, and their case was there before buhari regime, no one is pleaing or pleading, stop deceiving yourself, paper talk different from real talk. I am a man of fact and figures, bring me the time they plea, crime have been before CHRIST, crime will still be, even in great America, so stop talking like a 12 years old boy, so you think Nigeria is crime free, if you open your eyes and see what is going on, you will pack your bags and leave this country for them.. evil men in evil positions, claiming saints, where is our 2.8 billion that disappeared mysteriously?? Fela sang about it

I'm not in the business of ranting but please permit me to call you a FOOL. Can't you make a comment without throwing a jab?. I won't be the one to educate you on many plea bargains that have been reached. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I don't join issue with dimwit. Do have a great day.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
midolian:
grin

This Onnoghen matter still dey surprise me o!

Upon all the threats from wailers when he was suspended, till now nothing has been done to help the poor judgement trader...

if it bites now, na you go still say we are going back to Egypt, Buhari is a tyrant bla bla bla..

Children with internet access..

EFCC hasn't actually sentenced anyone
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by BigIyanga: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shouldnt EFCC have done all these before going to court?
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Bighead9: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
God will punish anybody that calls Buhari's name in this. The EFCC are doing their constitutional duties, we should allow them carry out their job.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Next level wailing ... grin
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Tupacc: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
kingemzy5:
So buhari has finally turned EFCC to those unscrupulous afonjas called omonile grin afonjas quote me and die
[/s]

Nigeria.. 2020
Pry 3 (Social Studies)
Que (22). The name of the Ex Cjn that declared all his asset except the Dollar account is called?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
MT:

I'm not in the business of ranting but please permit me to call you a FOOL. Can't you make a comment without throwing a jab?. I won't be the one to educate you on many plea bargains that have been reached. Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. I don't join issue with dimwit. Do have a great day.

Getting upset like a boy in his adolescence, you will soon come off age and learn this is social media, critics are bound to be everywhere, you will learn your opinion and other are not same, you will learn life won’t follow your damn rules, things won’t always come your way.. don’t worry, you will grow soon boy. Prove my Comments wrong not ranting like a bricklayer constructing the said brickwall.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Guyman02: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
OP with fake news, he is not Ex CJN but suspended CJN albeit illegally by Mr fake integrity
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Tupacc: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
ojun50:
This film go react episodes 99

Lol bro. The case will just be turninoninown till next 5 years. I fear Politicians!
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by wazirmichika1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Useless
People meanings?
What EFCC 419
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Tupacc: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Shameful EFCC.
It's only opposition elements yo the President and perceived enemies of his that EFCC goes after and battles to bring down.

Nigerians are simply it carried away by such lopsided fights

Well you may be right or wrong who knows but one thing for sure is that if the man is clean, nothing can stain him but if not, he should face the law
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by nwabobo: 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.herald.ng/onnoghen-efcc-combs-ex-cjns-farm-in-nasarawa-confiscates-documents/

Onnoghen is still the CJN not ex CJN; at worst you can address him as suspended CJN.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by jrusky(m): 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
EFCC make una go park somewhere so collecting how to plant okro and Palm tree handout is the document that will substantiate your case against Onoghen or what?

Foolish people.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by soke02(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Why some one to court without a concrete evidence? Effc is becoming something else
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by BigBashiru: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
ijustdey:

they seized their phones so the coup will be unknown. recall that onnoghen was placed under house arrest and prevented from speaking to journalists so the coup will not leak.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Papasland21: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
When your mama Patience own starts, it was wailing galore too but now,amount recovered from the thief, GEJ sweetheart could fund Federal budget for a year.
Bunch of thieving thieves.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingemzy5:
So buhari has finally turned EFCC to those unscrupulous afonjas called omonile grin afonjas quote me and die

And you will live forever! Stop being afraid of your shadow. Of course, you knew that you are morally bankrupt, that's why you are afraid of what people would say after quoting you.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
colestephan86:

The problem with this nation is daunting , I believe that with your level of education you should be logical in reasoning and not sentimental but many people who have wasted years sturdying God knows what , still come out n make comments that proves that we will have a very long way to go as a nation.
what is the use of the Bsc MSc and PhDs people go to school and get cos we are never logical with our comments
I repeat quote me and die grin
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by Ramsey247(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
The man left his Biase Local Government Area that has fertile land for Nassarawa in order not to help his people. Make thunder fire am there.
Re: Onnoghen: EFCC Combs Ex-cjn’s Farm In Nasarawa, Confiscates Documents by TB28: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ramsey247:
The man left his Biase Local Government Area that has fertile land for Nassarawa in order not to help his people. Make thunder fire am there.

The thunder that you want to fire him is the same one that would fire you.

How do you know he doesn’t have a farm there.

Which Biase man doesn’t fish or farm since you wanna claim you know so much.

Talking about helping his people, please do your research well before to come spew nonsense here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space / I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.