Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Migrating With 1 Million - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrating With 1 Million (1731 Views)

How Can ₦‎1 Million Take Me Abroad? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migrating With 1 Million by olawumi171(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gud day nairalander,currently am working in Oman with the plan of saving to move to a developed country,such as Canada,but l read in travell section that with 2 million u cant and l dont have up to dat...So my question is which gud country can l migrate to with at least 1million to work as unskilled worker inas much am not a graduate.A friend told me about Germany but when l read a guy's diary l was discourage.THANKS
Re: Migrating With 1 Million by independent1988(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
You can move to turkey
Re: Migrating With 1 Million by eduson33(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Number 1 correction, you have to change your mid set. where others fail, many succeeds.

That being said. since you live in Oman(if you have residence permit)
its a bit easier to make such moves from there if you have the required documents and proper information and money.

Turkey is a good place (considering cost of living, and getting residence permit easily.) the salary in turkey is a bit low but can survive on it.

research about Belgium cohabitation.
keep sav8ing cus you'd need good money to survive on for at least 6 months when you relocate [
quote author=olawumi171 post=76736689]Gud day nairalander,currently am working in Oman with the plan of saving to move to a developed country,such as Canada,but l read in travell section that with 2 million u cant and l dont have up to dat...So my question is which gud country can l migrate to with at least 1million to work as unskilled worker inas much am not a graduate.A friend told me about Germany but when l read a guy's diary l was discourage.THANKS[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Migrating With 1 Million by Kawounited: 11:13pm On May 03, 2019
Tell us About Oman.

Am planning of securing a job there as a sales rep.

What do u advise?

@wunmi
Re: Migrating With 1 Million by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 04, 2019
Keep the post alive good ? Does it mean people can't relocate without having landed property, company and all those long list required for Visa application.
Re: Migrating With 1 Million by Hadampson(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2019
olawumi171:
Gud day nairalander,currently am working in Oman with the plan of saving to move to a developed country,such as Canada,but l read in travell section that with 2 million u cant and l dont have up to dat...So my question is which gud country can l migrate to with at least 1million to work as unskilled worker inas much am not a graduate. A friend told me about Germany but when l read a guy's diary l was discourage. THANKS

Why are you discouraged undecided don't use another person experience to make decision concerning your future. People migrate from different countries... Some migrate from Germany to Canada, some migrate from Canada to Germany. Some from USA to Finland... Just look for the country that works for you and go for it. Don't based your decision on somebody experience.

If your discouragement is on racism, just know that there is no country in the world where you won't experience racism... That is the fact.

If you check the front page, you will see a Nigerian student who want to commit suicide cos of racism in Saskatchewan, Canada.

So you see, racism is everywhere.

Enough said, 1M can't take you to Germany.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iceland Visa / How Do I Migrate To Us As A Fiancee / Fun Places To Visit In Benin-city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.