Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket (1634 Views)

Live Tracker Shows Nigerian Air Back To Regular Service For Ethiopian Airlines / Ethiopian Airline Crash: Pilot Was Untrained On 737 MAX Simulator – Colleague / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
I have been trying to pay for my ticket for days. I have tried using different bank cards and it is not successful. I contacted Ethiopian airline on Twitter, they tried to assist, it still was not helpful.

However, I noticed that I can purchase international flight ticket via Gtb internet banking and app.

Has anyone used it to purchase an international ticket ??
Re: Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket by Tantolu: 3:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Blackfinegirl:
I have been trying to pay for my ticket for days. I have tried using different bank cards and it is not successful. I contacted Ethiopian airline on Twitter, they tried to assist, it still was not helpful.

However, I noticed that I can purchase international flight ticket via Gtb internet banking and app.

Has anyone used it to purchase an international ticket ??

Just follow the option that keeps your reservation on hold,then go to either their headoffice or Airport office on monday with your reference code, and make payment.
Re: Issues Paying For Ethiopian Airline Ticket by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Tantolu:

Just follow the option that keeps your reservation on hold,then go to either their headoffice or Airport office on monday with your reference code, and make payment.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

From Ojota To Alaba International Market / Happening Now In New heaven Enugu / Japa Issue: My Guy And A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.