Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders (30573 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Herrera8: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Settling down isn't about age but how prepared or ready you are for family responsibilities...

All road leads to MCN, Otoro Circuit, Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State on 23rd March 2019 for our wedding

You are all invited

33 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by dingbang(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy married life Bro grin

32 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Young couple. Good to start young. God bless your union

35 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
HML..... smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jet234:
Please read below
Stop this

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
looks like she's expecting. Congrats bros, hml

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nephilim: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Is this a pre wedding pix! So I can sit with my girly on the bed and zampp pre wedding pix don done! Issokay! Congratulations to you both, keep soaring.

23 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by CosmicPhoenix: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
when did you start?

NwanyiAwkaetiti:

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by raphretle: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Her smiles are FAKE.. may God help you young man

57 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by yarimo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Yam legs undecided embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by lilmax(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
don't wanna rain on your parade

but are you guys forced?

26 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by MrHighSea: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
yarimo:
Yam legs undecided embarassed
KillaVibe.
Free dem joor.
HML Bro

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by yarimo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
MrHighSea:

KillaVibe.
Free dem joor.
HML Bro

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Jcole1985(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy married life to the man and the pregnant woman cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nna d lady dika ehi igbo

Hahahahaha
Immhotep bia lera ooo

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Nna d lady dika ehi igbo

Hahahahaha
Immhotep bia lera ooo
That photograph cannot be unseen grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
immhotep:

That photograph cannot be unseen grin grin grin
Yes o ...no going back in time hahaha cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Ablemax(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Oh your wife to be go hardly open her kitten for you ohhhh.

Just look at her, she dae cover the small opening so make the camera man no feed him eyes....

And she is also short which will make the pussy tighter a d enjoyable

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Princeofasia: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Nna d lady dika ehi igbo

Hahahahaha
Immhotep bia lera ooo
jealous ugly pussy. Click on my link and read my post. It's for people like u

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by austyn0(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
Very handsome guy, pretty lady. Them fit wella, complexion and weight wise. Happy married life cuties and I just get one advice to the nigga.... As I de see the girl so, she fit no enter your door again after giving birth, make sure you make her watch weight and engage in burning fat exercises, unless you like them fat. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Saintsammurai(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy married life to the both of you.
Do take care of her, love her and be loyal.
One of the secret of wealth in any marriage is to be in the prayers of your wife.

A happy wife is to a blessed husband.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Officialgarri: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
This one don mistakenly give him aunty belle.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Raalsalghul: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Herrera8:
Settling down isn't about age but how prepared or ready you are for family responsibilities...

All road leads to MCN, Otoro Circuit, Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State on 23rd March 2019 for our wedding

You are all invited
No vex, the babe be like your senior sister lipsrsealed
Anyway congrats!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Raalsalghul: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by gerizzim: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
is dis a pre-wedding picture? Or a solemn look-me-I-look you parol.

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Destined2win: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The pics are funny

16 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
Princeofasia:
jealous ugly pussy. Click on my link and read my post. It's for people like u
Dats mature pvssy cos am nt a young lady am above 35

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thought you are in Uniuyo
300level
Political science department?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by doublewisdom: 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
She's going bald already.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Yimu
Buhhahahhahahhahaahhaha... Wetin naw?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / 7 Unreal Factors That Often Cause Delay In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.