Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Obama Shares Throwback Photo, Visit To Moneygall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Shares Throwback Photo, Visit To Moneygall (541 Views)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / 'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Shares Throwback Photo, Visit To Moneygall by Bensmart04(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
The former president of America, Barack Obama took it to his instagram account to share memories of his visit to Moneygall

He wrote on his account

“This was back in 2011, when I was visiting the tiny town of Moneygall, the place where my great-great-great grandfather, a shoemaker named Falmouth Kearney, lived his early life. I marveled as I walked around on the same old floorboards that he did, then I had the privilege to address the people of Ireland on College Green. For me, this photo pretty much sums up their joyful spirit; a warmth and generosity that stay with me to this day. Happy St. Patrick’s Day—on this day, it’ll always be O’Bama.”
source: https://searchngr.com/obama-shares-throwback-photo-visit-to-moneygall/

Re: Obama Shares Throwback Photo, Visit To Moneygall by aristocrazzy: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Obama Shares Throwback Photo, Visit To Moneygall by Dreyl(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Obama the punk ass

(1) (Reply)

No Nation Can Grow With Election Rigging - Peter Obi / Nigerian Christians Sell Your Cloak And Buy A Sword! / Senate Demands Comprehensive List Of Recruited Staff From DPR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.