Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan (18016 Views)

I Regret Joining Politics – Goodluck Jonathan / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by divicodefred: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
ngadaAwo, see your life?
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ChristianNorth: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
wakaman:

Yannnnnmiiriiii mumu, keep occupied with wailing till 2023 and on!
Please go and slam your head under your brown roof mosque.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by RoyalUc(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
All these fake news peddlers, only God knows where you people are leading gullible Nigerians to.

But, Dr Goodluck, it won't actually be a bad move if you resigned and quit partisan politics to be an Elder statesman
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Jonathan, the Demi god of the brainwashed IPOB monkeys. Who cares if you retire or not. You have been retired by Buhari since 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Stanweezy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
That's my guy

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by RealityShot: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
You want to be President AGAIN?

WHO WILL VOTE YOU; ALIMAJERIS?

you better enjoy that fat gratuity and pension in one corner O

crazy TIF supporter!!!!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Welrez(m): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Cherrybae:
If I were GEJ I will toe the part of honour and leave politics and PDP

Igbos will lead this man to further destruction and downfall

Igbos did it to Fayose
Igbos did it to Atiku
IPod's did it to Izi Iyamu

Just to name but a few.

He who has ears let him hear
GEJ is loyal to a fault!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Southwest2023: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
What Nigeria should do to checkmates fake news .
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by michoim(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
God has refused you your wish against PMB in 2019 presidential election
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Tupacc: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
ChristianNorth:
Yoruba moslems are trying to blackmail everyone into getting easy landing in 2023.

You guys must pay for your treachery in 2023.
[/s]
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
A strong opposition is good for democracy. Nice 3rd force are yet to make up their minds.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by NSK4U(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Yoruba candidate will contest under PDP in 2023 once again you will be put to shame.

This is how loosers drop comment. Are you not tired of being a looser since Nigerian independence?

Besides your igbo don't even have hope of precedency.

Azikiwe was the first governor General from 1960-63 and executive president of Nigeria from 63-66, so what are you talking man?

tell us, apart from Obasanjo who was used to pacify Yorubas over their grief as regards the refusal to allow Abiola lead after his victory in 93, and the killings and unjust incarceration of many Yorubas including Abiola and his wife due to the same reason among others,

who else of Yoruba extraction has assumed the seat of the Nigerian president?
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Jman06(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good!
We still need your mentorship in the PDP
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by RTSC: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Yoruba candidate will contest under PDP in 2023 once again you will be put to shame.

This is how loosers drop comment. Are you not tired of being a looser since Nigerian independence?

Besides your igbo don't even have hope of precedency.
There is a significant chance that an igbo will run for president under the apc in 2023.
The likes of umahi are tending towards that.

But there is no chance in hell a Yoruba man will run as pdp presidential candidate in the next 30 years.
The next southern presidential candidate of the pdp is going to be igbo as a matter of certainty.

And given the way the north is aligning back to the pdp, I think it is safer to hedge our bets there than to rely on the apc that will self destruct once buhari leaves the political scene.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ModsareChevres: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
NSK4U:

Azikiwe was the first governor General from 1960-63 and executive president of Nigeria from 63-66, so what are you talking man?

tell us, apart from Obasanjo who was used to pacify Yorubas over their grief as regards the refusal to allow Abiola lead after his victory in 93, and the killings and unjust incarceration of many Yorubas including Abiola and his wife due to the same reason among others,

who else of Yoruba extraction has assumed the seat of the Nigerian president?

Azikwe was never executive president!

He was ceremonial!!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:
You are just too gentle, peaceful and civilised to even be in the midst Nigerian corrupt politician.

I concur!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Teacher1776(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Ogogoro master
show some respect. The man in question was a former deputy gov, former gov, former vp, former president of your country... Quite an impressive resume.
What about you? What exactly have u been? I am sure you haven't even been a class monitor before.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by KINGPINE: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gain access to hundreds of quality tutorials on various topics to build your career in any field.

Your level doesn't matter. You can walk your way up from a beginner to a professional with the help of top experts in the field.

You can access your account both on your mobile and p.c.

Contact us today.
https:///2348107046108

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by IvarTheBoneless: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Teacher1776:

Teacher1776 to his useless father:
Show some respect. The man in question was a former deputy gov, former gov, former vp, former president of your country... Quite an impressive resume.
What about you? What exactly have u been? I am sure you haven't even been a class monitor before.

Doesnt make him less of an Ogogoro master.

That your only achievement in life is an Ogogoro Master's asslicker doesnt make people be on the same level with you.

At my age...GEJ hadn't achieved 1/2 what i have. Wait till i get to his age before ranting. Didinrin grin
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ledaman: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pls continue you will be disgraced like Saraki the drunken master of Otuoke aka stealing is not corruption man!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ledaman: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Teacher1776:

show some respect. The man in question was a former deputy gov, former gov, former vp, former president of your country... Quite an impressive resume.
I repeat Ogogoro master jump into close river!
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ledaman: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
RTSC:

There is a significant chance that an igbo will run for president under the apc in 2023.
The likes of umahi are tending towards that.

But there is no chance in hell a Yoruba man will run as pdp presidential candidate in the next 30 years.
The next southern presidential candidate of the pdp is going to be igbo as a matter of certainty.

And given the way the north is aligning back to the pdp, I think it is safer to hedge our bets there than to rely on the apc that will self destruct once buhari leaves the political scene.
lolz! beer parlour analysis.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by OnlyGodjnr(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Cherrybae:
If I were GEJ I will toe the part of honour and leave politics and PDP

Igbos will lead this man to further destruction and downfall

Igbos did it to Fayose
Igbos did it to Atiku
IPod's did it to Izi Iyamu

Just to name but a few.

He who has ears let him hear
Igbos also did it to Akpabio, right?
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by oforjide: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
The weakest man to rule a country under your watch the party that uplifted you from zero level to the highest level was total displaced and you still have the gut to vomit rubbish for your information you are politically irrelevant to PDP
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ramatintin(m): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:
You are just too gentle, peaceful and civilised to even be in the midst Nigerian corrupt politician.
you mean gentle thief abi.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by ramatintin(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
R2bees:
Imagine thinking this man was a failure. Sir Please forgive us
keep deceiving yourself a total failure and corruption personified ineffectual buffoon
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by OsusuBishop(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
GEJ doesn't have any political relevance, outside bearing the title of former president. His adminstration was a disaster in Nigeria and worst his own people.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Teacher1776(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Doesnt make him less of an Ogogoro master.

That your only achievement in life is an Ogogoro Master's asslicker doesnt make people be on the same level with you.

At my age...GEJ hadn't achieved 1/2 what i have. Wait till i get to his age before ranting. Didinrin grin
e pain am gaan...
Well that was exactly what your demented father said when hrs was your age. "wait till i get to Babagida's age, then you can judge me". Where is that your useless father now?

Face the fact... You can never be what goodluck has been. In ten years time I shall go to your grave to point out this fact to you.
Anuofia.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by sapele914(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
R2bees:
Imagine thinking this man was a failure. Sir Please forgive us
Worse than a failure,a drunk goat,overdosed on valium.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by sapele914(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Teacher1776:

e pain am gaan...
Well that was exactly what your demented father said when hrs was your age. "wait till i get to Babagida's age, then you can judge me". Where is that your useless father now?

Face the fact... You can never be what goodluck has been. In ten years time I shall go to your grave to point out this fact to you.
Anuofia.
goatluck Jonathan worse mistake in Nigeria’s presidency,thank Jehovah the error was rectified in 2015,good riddance to bad rubbish,please in all sincerity don’t mistake docile weakness for humility.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by IvarTheBoneless: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
Teacher1776:

Teacher1776 to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother

e pain am gaan...

Anuofia.

You sound even more pained. I am happy i made you cry very well grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Water Scarcity Hits Enugu State (PICTURES) / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / Herdsmen Banditry Intolerable – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.