Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan (18021 Views)

I Regret Joining Politics – Goodluck Jonathan / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Aboks(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2019
sapele914:
goatluck Jonathan worse mistake in Nigeria’s presidency,thank Jehovah the error was rectified in 2015,good riddance to bad rubbish,please in all sincerity don’t mistake docile weakness for humility.
so d fulani dullard or lifeless presido is ur saviour bah

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by rapid101(m): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2019
R2bees:
Imagine thinking this man was a failure. Sir Please forgive us
I tell u bra
He was d finest leader we eva had
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2019
Bede2u:
lol...the west can only bcom president in 2023 tru rigging. Kwakwaso will be president
oga which kwankwaso...u think he is d only politician in d north abi...2023 is still far though...moreover its high time we luk at d credibility and wat a Candidate has to offer in voting....stop d ethnic hatred...d north has shown it's not party tin...bauchi Kano off d grip of apc
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Bede2u(m): 1:09am On Mar 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga which kwankwaso...u think he is d only politician in d north abi...2023 is still far though... moreover its high time we luk at d credibility and wat a Candidate has to offer in voting....stop d ethnic hatred ...d north has shown it's not party tin...bauchi Kano off d grip of apc
at the bolded...i thought so too and voted for Apc in 2015...only for them to assume power and enthrone igbo hate to almost a party manifesto.

Yorubas must pay for all the insults they were dishing out to igbos since 2015. I dont care who becomes president in 2023 so long as he is not yoruba
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by blazer2018: 2:06am On Mar 18, 2019
donstan18:
You are just too gentle, peaceful and civilised to even be in the midst Nigerian corrupt politician.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are u for real?
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by blazer2018: 2:16am On Mar 18, 2019
donstan18:
You are just too gentle, peaceful and civilised to even be in the midst Nigerian corrupt politician.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are u for real?

Though he seem different from the normal Nigerian jackals cum-politicians, but one thing his administration was synonymous with is corruption...was he corrupt? There is no evidence to proof he was...but were those he surrounded himself with corrupt? Extremely corrupt, in fact they stole with impunity, and GEJ looked the other way...even his wife didn't spare the treasury or wherever she got all d money that are being confiscated from.

However, it will shock many the level of corruption going on in this present administration....I see Buhari going for the jugular of all corrupt persons known to the law after the tribunal...i might be totally wrong though.
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by RTSC: 3:54am On Mar 18, 2019
ledaman:
lolz! beer parlour analysis.
Okay
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2019
rapid101:
I tell u bra He was d finest leader we eva had
No doubt bro

1 Like

Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2019
sapele914:
Worse than a failure,a drunk goat,overdosed on valium.
I no blame you.. Na Sapele weed cause am
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2019
ramatintin:
keep deceiving yourself a total failure and corruption personified ineffectual buffoon
APC have arrived. As expected
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Bede2u:
at the bolded...i thought so too and voted for Apc in 2015...only for them to assume power and enthrone igbo hate to almost a party manifesto.

Yorubas must pay for all the insults they were dishing out to igbos since 2015. I dont care who becomes president in 2023 so long as he is not yoruba
u now want to join d bandwagon of myopism
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by Bede2u(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u now want to join d bandwagon of myopism
i already have. We can all be stupid too
Re: I Have No Reason To Leave PDP Or Politics - Goodluck Jonathan by NSK4U(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
ModsareChevres:

Azikwe was never executive president!

He was ceremonial!!

isorait, thank u

AZIKIWE IS ALSO THE ONLY NIGERIAN TO HAVE HIS NAME WRITTEN IN NIGERIA'S CONSTITUTION.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: Stop Daydreaming, PDP Tells Amaechi / Ambode Loses Bid To Stop Probe By Lawmakers Over Purchase Of 820 Buses / Olu Falae: Why Honest, Decent People Can’t Become President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.