Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency (13765 Views)

Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL / Jonathan Caused Delay In Buhari Forming Cabinet, Says Presidency / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by Houseofglam7(f): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
undecided
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by KINGPINE: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Gain access to hundreds of quality tutorials on various topics to build your career in any field.

Your level doesn't matter. You can walk your way up from a beginner to a professional with the help of top experts in the field.

You can access your account both on your mobile and p.c.

Contact us today.
https:///2348107046108

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by ivieeseosa: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
For him to have said so meaning that he has perfected plans to do it and already working on completing it. He only said that to deceive very gullible Nigerians
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
True talk my presido; the doubters can say what they like - none interference you said and none interference it shall be.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
True talk my presido; the doubters can say what they like - none interference you said and none interference it shall be.
ofc ItsYouAboki what else undecided
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by Ellie01: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ngtimes:

The Presidency has cautioned against a lot of the hate spewing, incitement to violence and the polarizing statements by so-called political leaders as a number of states brace up for supplementary elections prescribed by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

It also rejected unfair and ridiculous criticisms of President Muhammadu Buhari’s apparent disinterest in the upcoming elections in some states by party members who wrongfully assume that the President will abuse power by changing results to favour them.
A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu, also noted that some past Presidents of Nigeria were known to interfere in inconclusive elections.
This, he said, was the reason why party members appeared to be upset that the same thing is not happening now.
He added “But President Buhari is a different kind of leader. He swore to defend the constitution and will not veer off from that.
“The constitution of Nigeria gives the President no such powers. It is unfair and ridiculous to criticise President Buhari for not going against the constitution.
“Party members in states where there will be supplementary elections then need to be reminded that they need to work hard to earn their people’s votes, rather than expect President Buhari to manipulate INEC in their favour.
“Interestingly, while members of the ruling APC party were criticising the President for not interfering on their behalf, members of the opposition were condemning the President based on their assumptions that he would definitely interfere, as many in the opposition did while in power.
“Under President Buhari, INEC had been and will be completely independent throughout the elections, free from any interference.
“President Buhari is a man of conviction, and the manipulation of election results goes against everything he stands for. INEC is completely in charge.” he stated

http://www.thengtimes.com/2019/03/buhari-wont-change-election-results.html

Hmmmmm....Garba shehu...u said. Pls see below

But President Buhari is a different kind of leader. He swore to defend the constitution and will not veer off from that.

My question is were was the oath he swore, to defend the constitution when he removed the CJN even tho he doesnt have constitutional powers to do it?

Equally, how did he obey the constitution when he used the military to intimidate nigerians and rig his way into a 2nd term?

I know you are having many halucinations when you defend your principal, its unfortunate that average nigerians see differently.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by seanw: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Buhari's 2019 general election is rubbish, no body is asking for him to influence the process what we want is a fair play, I can tell from what I have gathered so far that 2019 election so far is highest bidder take the day. INEC officials are selling the mandate of the people in most state, I now believe that Mr. President is not in charge of affairs of the Nation.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
EmekaBlue:
ofc ItsYouAboki what else undecided

I guess that can only make sense to only an Nyamiri brain.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

The man of integrity! The tormentor of Wailing wailers AKA Ipobpigbians! Ride on sir! lipsrsealed
E go run your belle.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by QueenDeborah(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
ozoono:
advertising urself ba, olosho
your useless mother olosho

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency by ozoono(m): 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
QueenDeborah:
your useless mother olosho
oh I pray god help u. read wat u type if u ar sincere Wat's d meaning.
I Nevers insurt ur mum here becus she don't even av any business wit me, so y mine!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus To PDP Senators: If We Continue Borrowing, Nigeria Will Stop Breathing / We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU / Go To Court Is A Metaphor That Symbolises Impunity - Kola Ologbondiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.