Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (45576 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by MrBONE2(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
...but of course, any proper man of god needs 3 different hummer limo to spread to word of god, abi?!

awon THIEVES IN ROBES, OLE!!!

grin
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by DonBenny77(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2019
This one na job man, see him thugs na

So shameless
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by focus7: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Is he a pastor?
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Denikayan: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2019
amaniro:
Aba road fit accommodate that Limo?

grin grin grin

He imported shock absorbers. He will be changing weekly
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by greggng: 8:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Ocultic men calling themselves pastor. ...that name Don chop kain taàya

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by ifex370(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I laugh in money rituals

Lol

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Leksonrob(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian pastor shut down the streets of Aba, Abia state, while flaunting his newly acquired Hummer limousine few days ago.

The pastor popularly known as Dr. Intercessor Jehovah (The Demon Destroyer), who is the general overseer of the Holy Ghost Searchlight & Deliverance ministry based in Abia, took to the streets with his security to show/dedicate his new automobile as his church members and others hailed him.

According to reports, the latest acquisition is said to be the pastor's third Hummer Limo.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/dr-intercessor-jehovah-acquires-new-hummer-limousine-shows-it-off-in-abia.html
see the man of God hair cut.. 3 exotic cars and the yeye followers are there dying of hunger. No whala
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by miketayo(m): 8:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Look at the people hailing him behind looking hungry.. I don't blame the pastor's it's the congregation that has issues

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by hokafor(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2019
I wonder why people deliberately allow themselves to be deceived, taking a look at this man you can easily tell that he is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by yayankainuwa: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2019
and when we said they are worshipping money in d East, u will start attacking us....money is god in d East...they can kill, maim, kidnap, enslave, go to war...in short they can kill their mothers, brothers n wives for a crispy green buck....

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Biko lemme kn if you eventually get thee land,i will be 'secretary in the lord'..hehehe
b0rn2fuck:
I love pastor job, if someone can donate just two plot of land , don't worry about the Bible. I have one.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by selemo: 8:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Englishgold:
That's vanity upon vanity. Use the money instead to feed the poor around you and let your good work speak. Since you have acquired first and second limo
. I do not think he made the money from the church. Some of these guys are criminals at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by TemmyT002(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2019
Chaiiiiii
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2019
StrikeBack:
The dirtiest City in the world... I served there those days

Back to the topic.
Religion;
Nonsense and .

Abia state is a learner to Lagos wen it comes to environmental filth
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian pastor shut down the streets of Aba, Abia state, while flaunting his newly acquired Hummer limousine few days ago.

The pastor popularly known as Dr. Intercessor Jehovah (The Demon Destroyer), who is the general overseer of the Holy Ghost Searchlight & Deliverance ministry based in Abia, took to the streets with his security to show/dedicate his new automobile as his church members and others hailed him.

According to reports, the latest acquisition is said to be the pastor's third Hummer Limo.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/dr-intercessor-jehovah-acquires-new-hummer-limousine-shows-it-off-in-abia.html

Op, that is not a hummer but a Ford Explorer Limo angry

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Englishgold:
That's vanity upon vanity. Use the money instead to feed the poor around you and let your good work speak. Since you have acquired first and second limo

Judas Iscariot said a similar thing.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2019
This is god of men!!! A ritualist to the core! My people perish.....
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by kinibigdeal(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
...but of course, any proper man of god needs 3 different hummer limo to spread to word of god, abi?!

Does that look like a pastor to you?
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by kingthreatz: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Una tithes and donation na wetin him dey use dey do MTV cribs
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Augiiee(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There ain't much lucrative businesses around than #Pastorneurship #CheersToHisHustle grin grin angry
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by ollah2: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Bunch of fooools will hail him especially in the hood that god has done it. The same god that didn't do it for him before he switched profession to steal from vulnerable and gullible members

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by mukthar2000(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Unmm , ogaooo is this a pastor for god sake?
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by omega2128(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2019
cheap used cars,
they just want to make noise and show off to gullible followers.
he will be shouting my God is blessing me, come and my God will bless you too.
all his 3 used limo is cost less than Lexus LX570 2019
mind you, he bought Ford not hummer. undecided

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2019
shocked

Senior Jazz man
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by StrikeBack(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Op, that is not a hummer but a Ford Explorer Limo angry
You get eyes..
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Opulence in the face of extreme poverty. While he cruises in a Limo with heavy security guards, the members trek like desert camels to church on a sunday morning. These are the type of pastors that preach financial prosperity instead of salvation. Any pastor that flaunts material possession is not a true man of God.

Jesus did not need a Limo to spread the gospel, Jesus did not need Private jets. Material things are good, but not when you're acquiring them at the expense of your members' sweat. I only pity the gullible people that fund the ostentatious lifestyle of these con-men.
the desert camel anecdote got me shaking with laughter buh even Christ needed a boat tongue
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Eyoh01(m): 8:37am On Mar 18, 2019
This is Aba made Kim Jong-un they've started again I won't be surprise when somebody from the East start saying they originated from Korea

1 Like

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Yopcity: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Opulence in the face of extreme poverty. While he cruises in a Limo with heavy security guards, the members trek like desert camels to church on a sunday morning. These are the type of pastors that preach financial prosperity instead of salvation. Any pastor that flaunts material possession is not a true man of God.

Jesus did not need a Limo to spread the gospel, Jesus did not need Private jets. Material things are good, but not when you're acquiring them at the expense of your members' sweat. I only pity the gullible people that fund the ostentatious lifestyle of these con-men.

Point of correction, most rich Pastor's are making their money from other sources ! They use church as cover-up! There is a limit to what tithe and offering can do.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Evidenx(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2019
THE SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE YET PEOPLE ARE BLIND. OH LORD OPEN THE EYES OF PEOPLE.
MAN OF GOD KE? MAKE I CON DEY GO OOO..
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by Pinuc: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
Why buy a car you can hardly use freely. Waste of resources.
Re: Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba by ofiko123(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
grin nice one...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.