Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is Kuwait Good To Go.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Kuwait Good To Go.. (1239 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / My Kuwait Visa / Is KUWAIT A Better Place In Terms Of Hustling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by Babzrockman: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
My research shows that Kuwait has the strongest currency in the world... 1KWD is equal #1kplus naira.. But i discovered that peeps aren't talking about them.

Please share your views and or experiences
Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by KendrickAyomide: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
kiss
Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by dante0147: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
If you have a valid working permit ... Can you cope with their laws?
Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by Babzrockman: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
dante0147:
If you have a valid working permit ... Can you cope with their laws?

What are the laws u are referring please?
Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Babzrockman:
My research shows that Kuwait has the strongest currency in the world... 1KWD is equal #1kplus naira.. But i discovered that peeps aren't talking about them.

Please share your views and or experiences

bro just because 1kwd is 1k Naira does NOT mean that currency is the strongest in the world.... what you have to realize is WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH that currency compare to what you can do with any other. also STANDARD OF LIVING is very important when wanting to value a country, and if you have all the money in the world but cant even buy sachet water then you are on a long thing.

many oil-producing rubbish country have expensive currencies...Oman, Bahrain, Kuweit and Jordan have some of the most expensive currencies
in the world but these countries are shiiiit (excuse my French!)....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by Babzrockman: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro just because 1kwd is 1k Naira does NOT mean that currency is the strongest in the world.... what you have to realize is WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH that currency compare to what you can do with any other. also STANDARD OF LIVING is very important when wanting to value a country, and if you have all the money in the world but cant even buy sachet water then you are on a long thing.

many oil-producing rubbish country have expensive currencies...Oman, Bahrain, Kuweit and Jordan have some of the most expensive currencies
in the world but these countries are shiiiit (excuse my French!)....

Thank you bro..
Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by Wendell64: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Check here : diebestetest
Re: Is Kuwait Good To Go.. by dreyton(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2019
Any Arab country is not worth going to in terms of hustle, Kuwait has strict laws, and none of an Arab man law favours the blacks so stay clear

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On The Road While Traveling From Abuja To Anambra State.(photos) / Weird And Wonderful Shapes Of The World Most Distinctive Cities Seen From Space / Why Are So Many Nigerians Abroad So Morally Bankrupt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.