Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) (41002 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Dj Cuppy Flaunts Car, Wows In Lovely Ankara Outfits (photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

DJ Cuppy, Billionaire daughter of Femi Otedola, shares new photo as she flaunts her customized 2018 Range Rover Sports with a caption "Whip Too Hard". Gistvic Reports.

The 2018 Range Rover sports was gifted to her by her father, Femi Otedola last year. Gistvic Reports.

See more below>>

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/whip-too-hard-dj-cuppy-flaunts-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Gistvic: 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by dkronicle(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one. We go get there soon.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
that money for turn you "mini" landlord for Lagos oo

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Jayslicky: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Fake news, you can't get any 2018 range rover for 24million naira even if it's locally used and to make it incredible false it's a customized car.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by itspzpics(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Na lady ooooo, what r the men on this forum doing?
Common bicycle they can't afford.....
What a big shame

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

I have noticed you on this forum. I won't say more than that.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Anyways money is good. Money is the grease that makes the engine of life moves.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by obontami: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2019
She a rich bitch_ ain't it?

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Bellgal: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
obontami:
She a rich bitch_ ain't it?
And u r a nigga ain't u

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Sexy hot bitch
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by emmabest2000(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Fake news, you can't get any 2018 range rover for 24million naira even if it's locally used and to make it incredible false it's a customized car.

GBAM !

Your head is there but ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin

Cute Girl
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
No go do deliverance and get married
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by holluwai(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na omo olowo o. Hustle make you be Baba olowo o
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by OsuGanja(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
NL and posting irrelevant news =5&6...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by iamezekwesiri: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
I will sure do same for my pretty daughters and handsome sons ..... They can't suffer what I went through too.... HoHAaa

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by icebird25(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
You own is good..
I wish my mom decides to return the money she borrowed from me when I was young... What's Range Rover that I can't buy

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by Flexy2vybes(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Money talks
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by asiwajumi(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
i go customise my slippers soon..una go see...Gods favor i seek today
Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by enemyofprogress: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame
how market?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by martius101(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame

You this onyi22...wetin b ur problem sef...you are a broke ass beach ..... it's very lucid.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Don't mind her.Her cars are always in London or USA

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Onyi22:
What a big shame
No be girl you be??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie! / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Ime Bishop 'Okon Lagos’ Leaked DM, Whatsapp Messages With A Lady Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.